Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

96 Z -v- Late model 'stang...

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 96 Z -v- Late model 'stang...

Thursday night, I'm coming home from "The Jim" my buddy Jim's Shop where I take the Z to make her stronger... I'm on a heavily patrolled 4 lane.

I see the tell tale signs of the offset dual round headlights of the Mustang in the Rearview. He's all up on me; which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have an open lane... So I'm cautious, thinking it could be one of the notorious un-markeds used by the Local Federalies trying to push a ticket.

So I change lanes and he slams the hammer and rolls on me... I let him get beside me, it's tinted heavy so I can't see who's driven and decide to let him go.

But... the light turns red and we're both at the hole. It's a black completely unbadged late model unit; with the tall hood; sharp lookin car. The intersection is quiet and I decide to give him the shot and if he rolls hard, I'll take him down...

He rolls hard... So I figure he's cool and take the Locker on it's first kill.

I rolled him up in no time; put four cars on him by 60 and get out... He stays in and rolls a fly-by... He's waiting at the next light... We put him away again... He stays put this time.

Not the greatest race ever... but it's another Mustang in the bag.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

stangs are always fun when you need a confidence boost
Old 06-07-2009, 10:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL... ain't THAT the truth...