Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

What are some of these people thinking?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 01:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

idk what the world is coming to either ever since fast and furious there have been billions of useless cars getting the gay treatment and thedrivers getting some wierd brainwashed attitude about the cars being fast. i went to automotive school after high school so i was around countless idiots like that there, only me one other formula and a gto were the only actual fast cars there but a million hondas nissans and yotas and even a couple datsuns were there thinkin they could hang. its always fun watching them race each other but just annoying when they want to race you, its the same scenario every time kill em off the line get bored when you get 10 or so cars on em and then wait for the good ole ricer fly by and the stories of how you lost the next day.
there was one honda in particular however that was worshipped by all students, except me and the very few other guys who had real cars, it was a honda four door with gold wheels and some chinese brand turbo somehow this kid got it into the 14's and every time he drove through the parking lot they all bowed to their leader the almighty 14 second weed eater (to ricers thats incredibly fast)

got my greatest kill of all time last weekend though i was cruisin the local spot and saw a buddy walkin down the sidewalk so i revved at him to get his attention and this aveo of all things started tryin to race me it was hilarious he was revving the crap out of that thing at the line and it sounded like i had someone standing beside the car blowing through a straw, one of those when you just want to go slow and let them keep up just for ***** and giggles like when you race the lil neighbor boy on his bicycle
Old 06-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Reminds me of back in the early 80's when I was a kid. A really really fast car was in the high 11's yet everyone of the kids new someone who was running "10's".
OH yes that famous my brothers uncle's friends sisters dad has a so an so that can run 10s plus he's got a 500shot of nitrous that he never uses.............
Old 06-16-2009, 05:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
ricers won't run me but i got hell in my v6 lol. Too bad I don't know idiots, these posts are hilarious!
Trust me! Debadge and you will get ALL the runs you want!!! Take it from me. I have so many runs that I have to cool it just to make sure I dont kill my car!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:48 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by 89tang
OH yes that famous my brothers uncle's friends sisters dad has a so an so that can run 10s plus he's got a 500shot of nitrous that he never uses.............
I know that guy, his name is Gary
Old 06-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Launching!

haha had this kill the other night when a cobalt lt comes up next to me and revs it. I look over and notice it was some 18 year old kid and he is acting tough in front of the 3 chicks in his car. I start laughing and I must have hurt his pride. The light turns green and that little 2.4L beast chirps off the line. I smile while driving next to them, him looking at me like he is winning. Then I go full throttle and blow past him. He comes up to the next light looking straight ahead while the girls in his car smiling at me haha.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Formula'94
This isn't much of a kill, or even a race, but it amused me so I figured I'd post it.

So... I work with rental cars. Maintenance, detailing, and I fuel them at a local gas station. Tonight as I was leaving the gas station, I saw a long line of cars coming off the previous light, but I figured I could make it out and stopped at the next one. Someone pulls up next to me and at first I think nothing of it, until I hear some obnoxious weedwacker noises. I look over, kid motions to roll down my window to talk and asks if I wanted to race. He didn't look a day over twelve so I blew him off and rolled up the window. Yet it sparked my curiosity. From what I could tell, it was an early 90's eclipse with a fart can and who knows what else. I looked over through the window and motioned to go on the light. He nodded, light changed, we go.

Got up to about 90 and he was clearly behind me.

I was driving a company 2009 Nissan Altima. Base model 2.5L 4 cylinder. Rice-Fail. Missed my bird though
LOL... Let's hope he makes it long enough to get to the track with a decent paycheck...

I LOVE those guys...
Old 06-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I know that guy, his name is Gary
Really??? I thought his name was Ed, he lives in the trailor court
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=lemons12;11744370]word up homie... shitz wack man.. people be talkin all dis nonsince... damn foows...

was that a black joke?
Old 06-27-2009, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Trust me! Debadge and you will get ALL the runs you want!!! Take it from me. I have so many runs that I have to cool it just to make sure I dont kill my car!
WTF i have no runs except my friends 03 cobra and thats it.i guess the l/t,ory
and flow dont help.but my car looks like a v6 minus c5 thin spokes.i cant even get sti's or evos to play