Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2007 mustang gt500 vs the mullet mobile

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

vw ran a 13.1 against me but was inconsistant throughout the night ranging up to 13.7
that honda crx better have been quick there was nothing in it but seat and motor
out of 8 passes I had one that was a tenth higher than all other 7
Old 06-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Teching In

I could never ride in a car like that. I'm sure he gets all the ladies with it.

But man you were running damn fast. I should be in the 12s now that things are running good and I got my 150 shot.

Overall I was disappointed with the cops times. They seemed very slow. Even the mustang one was pretty slow.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

that is one of surprises undercover cars....I have seen him writing more tickets than a marked car
and now they have a new body style black one also.....
Old 06-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Yes, they do and he writes mad tickets. My dad is a cop. There's much more stealthy cars that they have. Like a yellow T/A. Or a sting ray corvette. They have a few beat up civics and ford trucks they use too. Sneaky bastards.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Launching!

damn sneaky cops.. ill have to watch my *** cus i randomly drive well over the speed limit, just for fun..
Old 06-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Haha, don't we all. I was voted most dangerous driver in my high school. Yet, I'm one of very few that is still on my first car, never wrecked, no speeding tickets, never hit another car, nothing. Yet I still got that. Don't know how but got it.

Even funnier is that when they announced that, two people wrecked their cars right after school. One chick hit a pole going down a straightaway behind our school (O.o) and another went over a curb and hit a stop sign.

And the cops are very sneaky, when my uncle took me into the yard to see the cars Phoenix had, I was very surprised. Some I'd never ever think were cops.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Ok well then that IS a little stupd lmao. I mean kudos for trying to learn but to tackle something like that without knowing what you are doing is just plain dipshit. He won't make that mistake again I bet lol.
there is only one way to learn. thats to get your hands dirty and make it happen. do work son
Old 06-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DJ_Seph
Haha, don't we all. I was voted most dangerous driver in my high school. Yet, I'm one of very few that is still on my first car, never wrecked, no speeding tickets, never hit another car, nothing. Yet I still got that. Don't know how but got it.

Even funnier is that when they announced that, two people wrecked their cars right after school. One chick hit a pole going down a straightaway behind our school (O.o) and another went over a curb and hit a stop sign.

And the cops are very sneaky, when my uncle took me into the yard to see the cars Phoenix had, I was very surprised. Some I'd never ever think were cops.
lol i was thought of in a similar way, being the scariest but somehow the safest driver.. i got rid of my foxbody tho, then no more fun driving...
Old 06-19-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
there is only one way to learn. thats to get your hands dirty and make it happen. do work son

Yeah I agree. I didn't really mean it in a bad way. I just mean if I was to go to all the trouble of all that work I personally would do a few test runs prior to racing. I'm not knocking the guy, hell I couldn't even come close to doing that kind of job.

Read my post half way down page seven, you don't have to tell me.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Launching!

so funny story guys... i just ran myslow92 and smoked his ***..i was doubling his speed with my ricer flyby! in my 99 tahoe! crazy **** i know, he just didnt know what hit him.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dynotune04

Haha, sorry but I couldn't help but notice this! Dude, I got a decade on you so "son" sounds funny
Old 06-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
so funny story guys... i just ran myslow92 and smoked his ***..i was doubling his speed with my ricer flyby! in my 99 tahoe! crazy **** i know, he just didnt know what hit him.
Serious? XD Funny stuff.

Quick Reply: 2007 mustang gt500 vs the mullet mobile