Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 08:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Justin, he ain't a newbie, just real inactive... he reged August of '02
Old 11-18-2003, 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ohh yeah, well instead of making the teeth look worse, ill just knock them out! might make your fat head look better!

WE OWN THIS SECTION: ME, SM, PHANTOM, EVILSTANG, HOSS, MILLA, CUDEAH <-based on the subject! AND TIT BAR THE BIGGEST AND FIRST **** TALKER HERE ON THE SITE!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 09:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBronco
WE OWN THIS SECTION: ME, SM, PHANTOM, EVILSTANG, HOSS, MILLA, CUDEAH <-based on the subject! AND TIT BAR THE BIGGEST AND FIRST **** TALKER HERE ON THE SITE!!!
Hell Yeah!

If you cant take the heat, move your feet, and get out, BEEEYAATTCCHH!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Super Mario
It is a stereotype that defames the character of a race, hence it is a racist stereotype. According to that definition, it's is a racist statement.

What's your definition of racism?
Something or someone who defames a race, not stereotyping. It didn't look like either to me.

yeah, you might hunt me down or hack me or something Chill out, you little ******. It was a joke.

Now I'm ****-talking. See the difference?
I got your ****** right here.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EvilStang
toxic99..... you fu*king troll, how gay can you get..please shut up and learn you're roll around us
youre friendly neighborhood Stang man...Justin
I'm a troll cause I asked a question and/or disaggreed with one of your butt buddies? Ya'll are the resident trolls cause ya'll attack everyone who disagrees with you ******* morons. Some of the **** ya'll write is down right funny but a lot of it uncalled for. Personally I can give **** what you say or do, but one thing I'm not, is a troll. Ive been here longer than all you post ****** so I'm no newbie either. I go to LS1.com to talk **** and come here to learn about LS1s.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Toxic just got OWNED!!
I see it doesn't take much to impress you.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Something or someone who defames a race, not stereotyping.
Okay, your arguments just make no sense. A stereotype is a noun, correct? If a stereotype is a noun, it is either a person, place or thing. I think we've all learned this in first grade. So if a stereotype is "something (or someone) that defames a race", which in this case it is, then it is racist by your own definition. You just contradicted yourself with incredible stupidity. Get the **** off my street racing forum.

By the way, in case you didn't already know, your one fat *** ************. Get that flabby finger out of my face.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn this thread just keeps getting funner and funner! i do admit, i thought it was dead for a second there, but then toxic 99 came and revived it for us. Thanks buddy!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

I find it funny that you are getting punked by an 18 year old. i am also here to learn about ls1's even though i do not own one. But i am educated more than most about the ls1/ls6/C5r. i am just breaching the world of these wonderful cars, and i still have more to learn. I know were my place is and your crap coming out of your mouth is horrible. SM has made a great post. Maybe you will learn something
Old 11-18-2003, 11:29 PM
TECH Junkie

SM has made a great post. Maybe you will learn something
Yep, arent all of mario's posts great? hehe, j/k. Bronco, if I do say so myself, your posts usually have a little more thought and are better quality. Its quality over quantity, remember that. Mario is just a little post whoring bitch
Old 11-18-2003, 11:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

That's me!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

I am glad that i am respected among peers to bring you wonderful good quality posts!
Old 11-19-2003, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Okay, your arguments just make no sense. A stereotype is a noun, correct? If a stereotype is a noun, it is either a person, place or thing. I think we've all learned this in first grade. So if a stereotype is "something (or someone) that defames a race", which in this case it is, then it is racist by your own definition. You just contradicted yourself with incredible stupidity. Get the **** off my street racing forum.
Main Entry: 1ste·reo·type
Pronunciation: 'ster-E-&-"tIp, 'stir-
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1804
1 : to make a stereotype from
2 a : to repeat without variation : make hackneyed b : to develop a mental stereotype about

In order to be a noun, it would have to say stereotype-r

(by definition)
racist= a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

How mexican cutting grass is racism is beyond me. According to this def.

And dipshit, I had no arguement. I just didn't think it was a racist comment. And, try and get me off your forum bitch.

By the way, in case you didn't already know, your one fat *** ************. Get that flabby finger out of my face.
Oh, what's wrong, you recognized the smell of your ole ladies stank *** ***** juice on my finger? You need to tell her to do something about that, will ya.

Originally Posted by bronco dumbass
I find it funny that you are getting punked by an 18 year old. i am also here to learn about ls1's even though i do not own one. But i am educated more than most about the ls1/ls6/C5r. i am just breaching the world of these wonderful cars, and i still have more to learn. I know were my place is and your crap coming out of your mouth is horrible. SM has made a great post. Maybe you will learn something
I find it funny that you think I am getting punked by 18 year old computer nerd who has nothing better to do but sit in front of mommies comp. and write bullshit drivel all day long. And I find it especially funny that you can swing from such a small sack o nutz. And I guess your place is right there isn't it?
Old 11-19-2003, 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm too god damn to respond to that right now. raincheck for tomorrow, please.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

27 pages guys, damn, ive missed a whole lot of fun being out...btw Toxic, if that was ur pic on page 26 id go ahead and kill myself, b/c that dude was one FUGLY sob, also you can sit on that finger and rotate....grow a mullet and you will complete the look bud
Old 11-19-2003, 12:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by HOSS
27 pages guys, damn, ive missed a whole lot of fun being out...btw Toxic, if that was ur pic on page 26 id go ahead and kill myself, b/c that dude was one FUGLY sob, also you can sit on that finger and rotate....grow a mullet and you will complete the look bud
HAHAAAHAHAA
Old 11-19-2003, 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Go **** yourself you fat ugly bastard!! if you flicked me off in my face, i would break that pudgy middle finger of yours! when you put that in his moms belly button, i think you should have noticed that was the wrong hole, but you are just a retarded troll and you would not know that!!

Im glad that you are alive and back posting HOSS!!
Old 11-19-2003, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

good to be back...thank ya
Old 11-19-2003, 12:33 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HOSS
You don't have to look good anymore when your married. Besides, I didn't know I needed to look attractive to another man. Are you gay? Sit on my finger and rotate. Hmmm....that was original. Go ahead and shoot yourself now then, Fabio, and start over, cause you got some weak **** going on. Check this out chicken dick, if I want any lip out of you, I'll scrape it off my zipper.

Last edited by toxic99; 11-19-2003 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha, thats great man, as long as u admit that ur ugly,but it seems that you are in denial still, looking good anymore??that would require you to be good looking first, and i could sandpaper a dogs *** and make him walk backwards and he'd still pull more bitches than ur trailer trash *** would.Nice Fabio comment???wtf dude, that made absolutely no sense at all, and since ur all ugly and **** now and know it, u might want to check where ur wife's lips have been lately