Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Owned!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
I agree that threatening violence was uncalled for. He was just trying to act hard in front of his boyzzz. Everyone who played a major role in the video seemed like a queer.
I think the big dude only threatened him when it was clear the kid was mocking him with the arm movements. That would **** me off too. I think he was a little exaggerated though since he knew that **** was going online.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Arc00TA
I think the big dude only threatened him when it was clear the kid was mocking him with the arm movements. That would **** me off too. I think he was a little exaggerated though since he knew that **** was going online.
Passive agressive is all the guy had man. He was getting punked in front of his girl. Only option he could take. Call him on being a liar......don't get pissed if the guy takes a little back bone and uses it. The whole thing was pointless point blank and the big dude new he could act tough with no issues heading his way. BULLY point blank.If everyone knows he is lieing.........there was nothing to prove.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:41 PM
10 Second Club

maybe goat boy doesn't know difference between 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks.......but still stock exhaust manifolds?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like a video full of douchebags to me. The one Lambo door did make me laugh though.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah.......the guy is a walking laugh fest. But to do that..........and act that way....LOL
Old 06-21-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Looks like a video full of douchebags to me. The one Lambo door did make me laugh though.
Yeah one lambo door??? Thats **** up the guy would have been better off racing him and just getting spank and telling the guy he needed a supercharged stang to beat him. But 700 hp could have been true if he had a rearmount set up that nobody knew about.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
because of the other thread, the original before the one i just linked, i thought they were the same person. my bad if not
They're not the same person. SIC GTO is in Texas. This guy is from New York.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:48 PM
11 Second Club

Sad, although i too hate the bullshitters, after he wouldn't agree to race (as we all know he wasn't at any price, place or arragements) the tattoo tough guy should've let it go and laughed as he walked away. Because the sad truth is he bullied him. Had that kid been someone a little bigger, tougher, whatever, tattoo tough guy would've kindly, with respect asked him ever so gently, to race and not;
A) called him out over and over
B) made fun of the big mouth girlfriend (man up and let her talk, wtf does she know and that's someone's daughter, sister, etc. if it were mine, he'd have a problem, as i'm sure many of you would of had one to if it were your's)
C) then afterwards when it was clear the kid wouldn't run, sit there with a bunch of guys and embarass him to no end..

But it's true, Karma, God, whoever, has a way of coming back to bite you..eventually he'll (and his friend's) will have to pay for it..

it was funny to watch, but only on TV or a movie, those are real people.. think "Columbine." no one ever learns do they??
God, wait until some of you guys are parents, you'll understand.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Exclamation Exactly

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
Sad, although i too hate the bullshitters, after he wouldn't agree to race (as we all know he wasn't at any price, place or arragements) the tattoo tough guy should've let it go and laughed as he walked away. Because the sad truth is he bullied him. Had that kid been someone a little bigger, tougher, whatever, tattoo tough guy would've kindly, with respect asked him ever so gently, to race and not;
A) called him out over and over
B) made fun of the big mouth girlfriend (man up and let her talk, wtf does she know and that's someone's daughter, sister, etc. if it were mine, he'd have a problem, as i'm sure many of you would of had one to if it were your's)
C) then afterwards when it was clear the kid wouldn't run, sit there with a bunch of guys and embarass him to no end..

But it's true, Karma, God, whoever, has a way of coming back to bite you..eventually he'll (and his friend's) will have to pay for it..
God, wait until some of you guys are parents, you'll understand.it was funny to watch, but only on TV or a movie, those are real people.. think "Columbine." no one ever learns do they??
that was deep. i hope everyone that reads this takes it to heart and dosnt act like anyone in that video.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

1:48 ... I want to punch the guy that laughs... he has the most annoying voice in the entire world!!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

I honestly wouldn't talk **** at a car show unless I was in the 9's.
If I was there and had a fast car, I woulda went up to that guy (tattoo guy) and called his *** out.

He has a supercharged fox stang, and thinks his **** doesn't stink.

What I woulda paid to see scott (cunfuzed) call him out, run his ****, and make him cry like a baby.
If it was in the hellblazer it would be even funnier
Old 06-21-2009, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
If I was there and had a fast car, I woulda went up to that guy (tattoo guy) and called his *** out.
Apparently the **** talking was justified since this guy talks trash online and never backs it up on the street, which is why I think these guys were so hard on him. Still, they went a bit overboard with the physical threats.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 92builtbird

He has a supercharged fox stang, and thinks his **** doesn't stink.

What I woulda paid to see scott (cunfuzed) call him out, run his ****, and make him cry like a baby.
If it was in the hellblazer it would be even funnier
it would be funny to see the guy loose, it would be strait hysterical to see Scott do it. to see Scott do it in the Tblazer would give me a freakin heart attack.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

Hey guys I became a member of that NY forum just to see what started the whole thing. I would post the thread but you have to go through the whole membership process to read it. If you read it you would see what started the whole thing. The muscle dude is justified in this situation. In the thread the geek GTO owner calls him out and calls him a ***** and he should go home to his mother and more **** like that. He tries to belittle him and the muscle guy called him on everything he said on the thread. When you lie about your car and you lie about racing for $1000 or nothing and so on, you are bound to get called out...When you can't back it up your gonna get demoralized. Hell it happens on the street racing section here. I'm telling you muscle man is justified. His girl probably wouldn't have been messed with if she didn't try to stick up for the fool. Just my .02
Old 06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Ah.. I see. I thought the kid was just a bullshitter about his car. I didn't know he made it personal. He should probably put some meat on his bones and some money in his car if he wants to make things personal.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i take it all back then
Old 06-22-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

I take it back too. ****..........sorry.LOL I know the type of guy we are dealing with now It's what I like to call"The Poodle behind the glass door" Bad **** right up to the point the door gets opened.LOL
Old 06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
They're not the same person. SIC GTO is in Texas. This guy is from New York.
Thank you no its not me! lol
I would kill myself If I actually acted and were as ******* stupid as that kid!
I do not act like that I just got a little pissed and was ******* with people in my threads lol oh and I wont talk and not race!
just had to stop in and let everyone know that is NOT SIC GTO!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:29 PM
TECH Addict

Well I dont take **** back hell be the better man for real its really fking clear the got guy lied and was fulla **** but just by showing up and calling him out and he declined then its done all that other nonsense was just useless bull ****. Now what if all of a sudden ole boy stang comes up missing or is burn to the ground? Then what?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Thank you no its not me! lol
I would kill myself If I actually acted and were as ******* stupid as that kid!
I do not act like that I just got a little pissed and was ******* with people in my threads lol oh and I wont talk and not race!
just had to stop in and let everyone know that is NOT SIC GTO!
My bad man I pointed that out I was mistaken. the way that thread went i was under the impression that was you. I apologize and am not ashamed to say it.