Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed by a gt 700

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 02:28 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
im not positive but, i know sarge had a GT that he sold, not sure about the vette, i think that would be his department anyway. Unit too
Really? A Ford GT?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Really? A Ford GT?
Yeah i know for a fact he had one
Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs up Fbody's B!#ch

Originally Posted by zz28Junior
Ok i was on my way home from a car meet on westeimer and high way 6 it was about 1:30 in the morning and i was getting on too I-10 and im going like 60 and i see a gallardo so i speed up hit like 90 then slow down when im like 2 cars behind it then i get on the side of him and i see a FORD GT700?? in front of him and i was amazed so i get next to it and we go off a 60 roll and we both hit it and he jumps a car in front of me right away but he only beats me by a car and a half or two cars and im like dang am i that fast or he just doesnt know ho to dive that thing...I have full exhaust and i sprayed a 100 shot and that car has over 700HP and im only making like 430 on nitrous but i'll just think that im fast enough to keep up with a Ford GT 700

Thats whats up man!! I love to hear stories bout fbodys doing big things..... I will definitely make another trip down to houston area to cruise on Westiemer.....I had a great time the 2 times I went....... (Im from Killeen) When I get back from Iraq this fall i will be down that way.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:05 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Really? A Ford GT?

No fanboyism here.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:43 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

No fanboyism here.
Seriously though how does the GT stack up against the ZR1?
Old 06-29-2009, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
But like he said unless you have hands on experience with both you really don't know what you are talking about.
That's the problem with high $ car discussions. People start quoting top MPH speed for **** like the Bugatti as if the Bugatti is even relevant... how many people have even seen one of those in person, let alone on the road or been in one? The people who argue about it rarely have any experience with any of the high end cars. Bang for your buck, the Z06 seems to be the winner, but people spending over 100K on a car usually aren't solely looking for value.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
That's the problem with high $ car discussions. People start quoting top MPH speed for **** like the Bugatti as if the Bugatti is even relevant... how many people have even seen one of those in person, let alone on the road or been in one? The people who argue about it rarely have any experience with any of the high end cars. Bang for your buck, the Z06 seems to be the winner, but people spending over 100K on a car usually aren't solely looking for value.
Good post. Agreed with all points.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
AGREED!!! Very well stated.