Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

chasing yellow tail

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default chasing yellow tail

so this morning im driving to work . this road is one way 4 lane devider with turn aroudns and another 4 lans going in the oppisit driection... so i pull up to a light and there were two nice looking blonds in a grand am. so they look over giggle (some times a good sighn some times bad) they take off from the light so i decided ill play with them for a bit i started fallowing them through traffic... noting like chasing yellow tails in the morning (especially with a hang over).

so the next light we get to im looking over at them they are in the laine to the right of me about 4 carletngts ahead with no traffic in front of them. they were still looking back at me in the rear view mirror.. then from my left side i here this fart can revving and a little bit of a wine.. i look over and its a riced out neon.... ive seen worse this one actully looked decent (if you ignor the stickers and taillights). nice front end nice groud effects decent rims and the right arifoil for the car. so i ignore him and turn my attention back to the yellow tails. .

the light turned green i start making my way out of traffic and catch up side by side with the girls. i started glancing over at them and the neon blows past me and instently have to break when they hit traffic... so we pull up to the next light behind a **** load of traffic. i role down my window the girls right next to me do the same ... so i lay the week as rap on them "hey girls how you doing, where you going, watcha doin later. want to get to gether?" that type bs ... they were buying it (17 and 18 going to school, sisters, and yes they will be intrested in doing somthing tonight) so they are about to give the # and i hear some one yelling from the other side it was the neon guy ... i roled down the drivers windo and tell him to hold on.
*GOT THE NUMBER THIS TIME* so i tell the girls i will call em later and say good bye.

then i talked to the neon guy. he sed that i really kicked his ***... i told him that i dident really notice, i was chasing the yellow tails. the guy asked me if my car was turbo or somthing. i told him no. he was amazed he sed 'wow i dident think a v6 bird can go that fast'.... i just let him keep thinking that.. it turns out he found a wrcked srt4 and threw the turbo 4 banger in his 95 neon.. so he was shocked that he wasnt faster than a v6. i love the sleeper look
ok for all of you that are looking for the cliff notes.
i fallowed 2 chicks through traffic. got there number and took out a turbo neon in the process without even noticing. so good morning over all
Old 11-21-2003, 08:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I missed the part where you took out the neon, must not have been payin attention................ wait, so both sisters want you to call them..... no freakin way.... at the same time?.......
Old 11-21-2003, 09:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Assassin
I missed the part where you took out the neon, must not have been payin attention................ wait, so both sisters want you to call them..... no freakin way.... at the same time?.......
i got enough love to go around... yeah i missed the neon as well .. its one of thouse things where you think its just daily traffic and some one is amazed that you out ran them.... and you wernt even trying . i dono i guess ill call up the non jail bate and tell her her sister can come too
Old 11-21-2003, 10:05 AM
STF Veteran

CUUUDA! CUUUDA! CUUUDA!
Damn, the only thing that would have made that story better would be if they were red headed twins!

Awesome kill in the process!

Your a , I'm not so good looking
excetera, excetera, excetera...
Old 11-21-2003, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude when i get home ill post a pic of my self im not that good lookin. im just not affrade to talk to the ladys... mainly because for me its all just good fun. ive got a girl that im perfectly happy with..... but i dont mind hanging with new chicks

next time ill look for a red head for you
Old 11-21-2003, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Damn, that's awesome. My girlfriend has two younger twin sisters... Hopefully the day will come when all of them are drunk enough that I can bang them all t the same time
Old 11-21-2003, 11:35 AM
STF Veteran

That is the best story that has been posted in the kill section in a while
Forget the pic of you I want to see the girls

oh yeah, good kill....uhh it think

All hail to the Neon Killing Pimp Daddy Cuda
Old 11-21-2003, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Damn, that's awesome. My girlfriend has two younger twin sisters... Hopefully the day will come when all of them are drunk enough that I can bang them all t the same time
you gonna post video ? i dont wanna see your harie a$$ any way. dude but serrious if you get them that drunk tell em that they all have to make out with each other before you get in on it.... if there all about it they will... that you can post vid of if you want
neon killing pimp daddy thats great man. .... hummm.. i may be able to get pics of them if we hang.......
so how should i play this... show them that they have an adoring public wating to see pics of them... that might be a good angle maby they will be encouraged to give you guys a good show.... hummm... ill see what i can do but no promices
Old 11-21-2003, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice Kill cudah! and even more importantly good job getting the numbers.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can't let this go on -- it was all a lie..i was beatne and the girls laughed till they peed and went with the ricer. So i just came hear and beatoff and lied to feel better -- I am so ashamed!
Old 11-21-2003, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cudaeh
I can't let this go on -- it was all a lie..i was beatne and the girls laughed till they peed and went with the ricer. So i just came hear and beatoff and lied to feel better -- I am so ashamed!
sorry about that my boss found my ungarded computer and decided to have some fun... and if you dont belive me just look for your self half the stuff is spelled right... thats not like me at all.... god i love fidays... basically no one is in the office and the only ones that are are as immature as i am.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:43 PM
STF Veteran

Yeah he only spelled half of it right. I almost got depressed when I thought it wasn't true. You are my new hero
Old 11-21-2003, 02:55 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
Yeah he only spelled half of it right. I almost got depressed when I thought it wasn't true. You are my new hero
Cuda?? A hero?? WTF??
Old 11-21-2003, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

DAMN cudaeh. I was all excited and it was a good story, but WTF. Why make that up. And about your boss writing it, he sure spells a lot like you do, so I dont know... Well, it still was a pretty good story, though, the neon part was confusing. Said he blew past you... Oh well... next time get a real story dude.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:28 PM
STF Veteran

Milla quit posting on that other thread, Damnit! YOU are making it even longer! Let it die! And cuda's not making it up........I think.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

hmm, I thought he was makin' it up. oh well, hard to understand him. The only reason i keep postin on the other thread is cuz I gotta have the last word. After postin after phantoms "next person to post is the board " I feel like I have to be the last one to post.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

no i wasent making it up ... though when you see my pick you will really think i am... its not pritty.
yeah the neon blew past me when i was pacing the chicks after i cought up with them. (the ricer drive by).

god thats ugly ah well im all about the streight up info plus what would be the point of comming clean and then contadict my self in the next post.. i dont need to save face.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

why is it that you always look like a tool when you try to take a picture of your self?
Old 11-21-2003, 04:30 PM
TECH Junkie

ok, now I get it, your boss wrote the post that said you were makin it up? Cudaeh, well done. thats all I have to say. That story was great, and even better now that I know it was true.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

lol, everybody thinks your lying now, lol, your boss killed you, hahahahah