Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just Burnt a GSX-R

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Formulazr thats funny!!! Seriously I raced a HD sportster or something like it when I was bolt ons only, think I may have had a 3200 converter also, dont remember, We duked it out for six straight red lights going 0-70 mph each time. Neither one of us could pull the other one at all. It was dead even. A 600 cc would have raped my ***, lol.
Yeah, I used to have a V-Star 650 many moons ago and I raced a stock CETA T/A on the street. I actually had him till what would've been the 1000ft mark or so...but, with a top speed of 88 mph I didn't have the power to keep my lead...only the power to go "Back to the Future"

Anyway, my old set up vs a V-Rod from a 35 mph roll was damn tough. From a dig I could "kill" him...but from a roll he hung pretty well. My car ran mid 11's all the time, and the OP's car runs mid 13's....so you do the math!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Funny thing is the car was new to me and I thought it was God. I took off ******* with him and he hung. So the next time I was very serious. I left traction control on and it lifted the throttle from me. So I lost that one. Next red light I flipped off the tcs and got ready for the showdown. Dead even for about 4 more races. ****!!! That **** put me in my place. Its good though, it motivated me to mod my car.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Nothing like a bunch of guys speaking the truth.
So what?! Let the girl have her fantasy. Why do you guys wanna be such buzzkills? Whatta a buncha ******' douchebags. Seriously. So what if the guy on the bike can't ride? So what, if he started off in 2nd, 3rd, 5th. Or spun off the line and the T/A hooked up. The point of the O.P.'s story is, she is having fun in her LS powered car. Who ******' cares how realistic it is? Tell her "good job." *wink* And laugh it off. You're kinda pathetic calling "bullshit" on an obviously exaggerated story. LOL

To the O.P.: Good job, baby. I took down a Hayaboosa on my way to the grocery store this morning. I stayed in 1st gear to give him a chance for the first 200ft, then shifted to 2nd, smoking the rears the entire time. I only got him by like 5 lengths, though. LOL. Seriously, though, I'm glad you're using your car for what it's meant for. Having fun and enjoying it. Don't let these guys get you down.

Last edited by Mumbles; 08-17-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mumbles
So what?! Let the girl have her fantasy. Why do you guys wanna be such buzzkills? Whatta a buncha ******' douchebags. Seriously. So what if the guy on the bike can't ride? So what, if he started off in 2nd, 3rd, 5th. Or spun off the line and the T/A hooked up. The point of the O.P.'s story is, she is having fun in her LS powered car. Who ******' cares how realistic it is? Tell her "good job." *wink* And laugh it off. You're kinda pathetic calling "bullshit" on an obviously exaggerated story. LOL

To the O.P.: Good job, baby. I took down a Hiyaboosa on my way to the grocery store this morning. I stayed in 1st gear to give him a chance for the first 200ft, then shifted to 2nd, smoking the rears the entire time. I only got him by like 5 lengths, though. LOL. Seriously, though, I'm glad you're using your car for what it's meant for. Having fun and enjoying it. Don't let these guys get you down.
Um...yea, nice work. All we did was call BS on the story, you are the one who started calling the OP a girl! The T/A's name is Rachel...not the OP.

See...that's a guy!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Um...yea, nice work. All we did was call BS on the story, you are the one who started calling the OP a girl! The T/A's name is Rachel...not the OP.
Really? Oh ****. Sorry for the mistake, but it doesn't change the way I feel.

I guess now you've got a good reason to rip on me. LOL. Do your best. LOL
Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 118 Likes on 92 Posts

To the O.P.: Good job, baby.
See...that's a guy!
WTF..
I think he wants to the OP..

Old 08-17-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by the_merv
WTF..
I think he wants to the OP..

See. Its already begun. LOL. Come on, you can do better than gay jokes. Keep um coming.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ LOL
Old 08-17-2009, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

To the O.P.: Good job, baby. I took down a Hiyaboosa on my way to the grocery store this morning. I stayed in 1st gear to give him a chance for the first 200ft, then shifted to 2nd, smoking the rears the entire time. I only got him by like 5 lengths, though. LOL. Seriously, though, I'm glad you're using your car for what it's meant for. Having fun and enjoying it. Don't let these guys get you down.

Edit: No, we can not do better than gay jokes!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by import_raper
LOL. I've created a monster. This is gonna be the longest ls1tech thread ever. Maybe even STICKY material. (Pun intended.)
Old 08-17-2009, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

Yeah you were trying to be like a big guy and stick up for the girl... (pun also intended!)

But she's a man, man...
Old 08-17-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I won't try to argue that I stuck my foot in my mouth on this one. I'm glad I can laugh at myself. LOL.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

You did more than just stick your foot in your mouth..lol

It is funny though..
Old 08-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Launching!

this thread is funny
Attached Thumbnails Just Burnt a GSX-R-lolcat_invisible_snowboard.ashx.jpg  
Old 08-17-2009, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah you were trying to be like a big guy and stick up for the girl... (pun also intended!)

But she's a man, man...
That's like going to a bar and trying to hook up with a chick and finding out that he is a guy in girls clothes and makeup..

Next question is if he's pre-op or post-op..

Last edited by the_merv; 08-18-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

It would be a lot funnier if you ******** didn’t scare off the OP!! AKA Rachel.. AKA Baby!! AKA Sugar ****!!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

I guess now you've got a good reason to rip on me. LOL. Do your best. LOL
You're from Iowa...what else could I really say? You are, however, a damn fine Knight in Rainbow Armor...way to protect his honor.

I won't try to argue that I stuck my foot in my mouth on this one. I'm glad I can laugh at myself. LOL.
My guess is, it's not the foot you were wanting to have in that pretty little mouth of yours. Lots of things are starting to make more sense now...like, why you drive an M6 and why your nickname is Mumbles. Oh well...Mumbles beats Ankle Grabber I guess.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

It would be a lot funnier if you ******** didn’t scare off the OP!! AKA Rachel.. AKA Baby!! AKA Sugar ****!!
LOL. See, now you've all completely forgotten what this thread was originally about. The O.P. should be thanking me for thinking he was a girl. LOL. ****, this is great.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're from Iowa...what else could I really say? You are, however, a damn fine Knight in Rainbow Armor...way to protect his honor.

My guess is, it's not the foot you were wanting to have in that pretty little mouth of yours. Lots of things are starting to make more sense now...like, why you drive an M6 and why your nickname is Mumbles. Oh well...Mumbles beats Ankle Grabber I guess.
Wow. A Texan with nothing but gay jokes.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Lol..this one is getting shitty..fun is out of it now.