Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my first and last race =[

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
I was just going by your post on 8/30/09...didn't realize since then you'd dropped .3

Her man is actually pretty f'ing cool. And...on Sunday he waxed every LSx car, and her LSx was the quickest LSx of the day, if I'm not mistaken.
lol i knew someone wasn't gonna like that. worst part about the net= nobody can tell when your joking.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Xtreme864
lol i knew someone wasn't gonna like that. worst part about the net= nobody can tell when your joking.
dont sweat it.. clearly formula is just in a bad mood.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this isnt going anywhere but a bashfest.

i see it coming now....

Old 09-03-2009, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

she talks sh*t too...oh man...I'm moving to TX
Old 09-03-2009, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick
this isnt going anywhere but a bashfest.

i see it coming now....

agreed
Old 09-03-2009, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
dont sweat it.. clearly formula is just in a bad mood.
I just get tired of the leg humping...and I didn't want people thinking her guy was some pencil pushing, hyundai driving sack of ****...
Old 09-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
You should stop leg humping her and her bf then...
Try contributing something to the thread ..... all these noobs with nothing worth saying!

To the O/P sucks that he feels that way but you're a big girl make you own decisions!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

You should stop leg humping her and her bf then...
Brilliant!

OP wants to vent (maybe in the wrong section) and half the guys in here tell her to leave her man and they'll let her race...that gets old quick.

And maybe I get a little pissy...but some of you horny little ****** did that to my other half and now she won't have anything to do with this site. Sad too...cause her car is pretty damn sweet (Black 2010 2SS M6 w/ RS package) and if you guy could keep it in your pants I could use the help in urging her to void the warranty.

Last edited by FormulaZR; 09-03-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lots of dudes in here acting like tools
Old 09-03-2009, 08:00 PM
c6r
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smkdbyagrl
Hahahaha make it yourself fatass
Mann" yall tripping .....LOL
Old 09-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Teching In

You crazy ls1 kids.

You did right dating a Ford man.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1-450
Could do without the Chick drama. If you wanna race, then race.
You share your personal business with us, and you expect us to not give you our opinion? Ok - if you don't like it, don't post it.
This is man-talk, babe. Go make me a sandwich.
Joke time!
What do you say to a girl with 2 black eyes?
Nothin, you already told her twice.
If you swing a little harder from this girls boyfriend's nuts, maybe he'll invite you in for a threesome!
Originally Posted by 1badWS6
I've taken the liberty of quoting the only posts in this thread worth reading. The rest is just whiny bitching. And I'm not saying that because the OP is a girl, I'm saying it because the rest of the posts are just whiny bitching.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Brilliant!

OP wants to vent (maybe in the wrong section) and half the guys in here tell her to leave her man and they'll let her race...that gets old quick.

And maybe I get a little pissy...but some of you horny little ****** did that to my other half and now she won't have anything to do with this site. Sad too...cause her car is pretty damn sweet (Black 2010 2SS M6 w/ RS package) and if you guy could keep it in your pants I could use the help in urging her to void the warranty.
yeah that seems like all these people do on here is talk **** like there big and bad behind a computer screen. Their goal in life is to see how many people they can be dicks to on here and make them never come back. They say I'm bitching about girl drama when I'm talking about racing so ig I should change to bitching huh? Guys are ******** and that's that.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Addict

yeah that seems like all these people do on here is talk **** like there big and bad behind a computer screen. Their goal in life is to see how many people they can be dicks to on here and make them never come back. They say I'm bitching about girl drama when I'm talking about racing so ig I should change to bitching huh? Guys are ******** and that's that.
I didn't know we were on an episode of The View.

Last edited by PewterScreaminMach; 09-04-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Staging Lane

How you doin girl?

Wow, and it is a wonder any woman would even give an LSX owner a second look sometimes. Arrogance and the macho man mentality looks bad no matter what you drive. A woman comes in here to tell of whooping some *** for the first and last time, and all the men in here can do is BASH her!!! Way to try and chase women away. And then they bash on a married man who is sticking up for her and her bf, is pretty much considered a ***!!! Maybe I am not reading this thread correctly. As men we should not act like a complete Douche, it doesn't impress anyone and it does nothing for your ego. But then again, it was mentioned that teens are now proud owners of LSXs, so it makes me think it may just be those teens bashing on a woman. If so go get get your first piece of *** and you may actually like women, that is if you can put the arrogance aside long enough for a woman to notice you.

And for those of you that don't know her, well sorry. She is actually pretty cool. She pretty much grew up around racing. Her mom, dad, and uncle are all raceheads. The whole family is pretty cool.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Smile

Originally Posted by TACE02
How you doin girl?

Wow, and it is a wonder any woman would even give an LSX owner a second look sometimes. Arrogance and the macho man mentality looks bad no matter what you drive. A woman comes in here to tell of whooping some *** for the first and last time, and all the men in here can do is BASH her!!! Way to try and chase women away. And then they bash on a married man who is sticking up for her and her bf, is pretty much considered a ***!!! Maybe I am not reading this thread correctly. As men we should not act like a complete Douche, it doesn't impress anyone and it does nothing for your ego. But then again, it was mentioned that teens are now proud owners of LSXs, so it makes me think it may just be those teens bashing on a woman. If so go get get your first piece of *** and you may actually like women, that is if you can put the arrogance aside long enough for a woman to notice you.

And for those of you that don't know her, well sorry. She is actually pretty cool. She pretty much grew up around racing. Her mom, dad, and uncle are all raceheads. The whole family is pretty cool.
Thanks big bird your awesome! =]
Old 09-04-2009, 02:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TACE02
How you doin girl?

Thanks big bird your awesome! =]
Your name is Big Bird?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Your name is Big Bird?
He drives a CETA...you didn't catch that? That's his name on another board...just figured someone of your mental capacity would pick up on that...

Last edited by FormulaZR; 09-04-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Launching!

Haha this thread is great full of nutswinging, leg humping, and a couple sandy vagina's. It's great
Old 09-04-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread is full of win