Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another round of "Post Your Worst Death"

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003 | 03:53 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Default Another round of "Post Your Worst Death"

Not to dwell on the negative, but it's very humbling to get killed... my worst (and keep yours to street racing deaths - no "tree/cop/curb/parents killed me" stories please).... Late model 911 Turbo *** rapes me on the Highway last week.
Old 11-28-2003 | 03:56 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Oh, and of course Tit Bar has never lost, so I'll save him the trouble of posting...
Old 11-28-2003 | 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Ferrari 360 Modena killed me from a dig when i was in the bronco. i was surprised he ran me after i purged. I get blown off more not to race by gt's and vettes. man those bastards
Old 11-28-2003 | 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

Me,my girlfriend,and my bestfriend were cruising down I-64 about 70-75 mph in my 94 z-28 a4 (RIP) when these two backstreet boys pull up beside me in a late 90's model supra. I had never really raced one except in town short distances and always embarrased them. So of course I look at my gf and laugh and say watch this, well I mash down on it and jump him by about a fender right before he destroys my pride, he shot passed me like I threw it into reverse! My best friend immeadiatly starts laughing and giving me hell. I was sooooo pissed, I'm not sure but I think the driver winked at my ol lady before he smoked me. Oh well, lesson learned.
Old 11-28-2003 | 04:26 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Back when my car was completely stock, I "tried" to race a newer 911 Twin Turbo ... We went from a dead stop. We stayed even through first, and when he shifted into second it looked like I slammed on my brakes. He flew by me like I was standing still, and put a few buses on me before I was able to figure out what was going on.

That single race made me start modding my car.

Old 11-28-2003 | 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member20 Year Member

02 Z06! Older guy with his wife.
simply put, he handed me my ***!!
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:12 PM
TECH Resident

Back when i had my 95 z28.....This guy rolls up next to me in a early 80' s Cutlass giving me a thumbs up. He tells me to go <were doin like 60> I do, and like half a second later he just sucked the paint off my car. Flew past sooo fast. Never benn beaten like that. Dont know what he had done to his car.
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

WS6 in Trenton MI area (I was driving my 93 Stang 13.0)
Walked me pretty good.........I went out and bought a LS1
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

bullett sez
Originally Posted by BULLITT
heres my worst kill story, I was just pulling into this parking
lot where the fastest street cars in houston meet. Everyone looked
at me right when i pulled in. I saw the fear in everyones face. I even heard
some people saying, "hey look theres that playa with the bullitt, dont race him cause
he beats everyone." Well sure enough there was one dumbass that felt he could beat
me that night. Right when I step out of my car with my chicks, this kid comes up to me.
He says, " hey you wanna race my vette from a roll" I started laughing and told him not to waste
my time. Then he tells me its a supercharged vette. So i'm thinking it might be a close race.
I agree to a race and he says he'll only race from a roll, so we get on the highway and
do it from about 50mph. I put it in second and we both punch it. Right off he takes off with out a single
spin of his tires. meanwhile i'm spraying and cant get any traction at all. I finally hit third and i'm still spinning,
then when i finally hit fourth the tires hook and i'm off. At this moment he was about a car ahead of me so I'm catching
up and i reach his door , pulled a little more, stayed there and we both let off. I payed the guy in another lot and i never went back to that
spot ever again. Other than this loss it's always been pretty much in my favor. Later.
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:23 PM
TECH Resident

For u Bullit-
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

you know how you kinda let the retarted kid get a win just to boost his self asteem.... well im feling gennrous ... buillitt i dont doubt you one bit man
Old 11-28-2003 | 09:40 PM
STF Veteran

you lost to a supercharged vette? my god man you are a horrible driver. you've got a bullitt after all, i mean seriously, you should take it back to the dealership in shame, you arn't fit to own it.

on a more seroius note, i lost to a boat of a mercedes a couple years ago in the GT, don't ask me what kind of mercedes, i have no idea, i never caught it. it happened to me annother time with a jag... i tend to take off hard from stoplights just for my own amusement, regardless of who is lined up next to me (i DO look for cops of course) and then let off the throttle once i hit about 10mph over the speed limit... well twice it got me in trouble... once with the mercedes, once with the jag. both time letting off the throttle made me look like a complete retard when i couldn't catch the old men with their automotive penile enhancements after they blew by me...
Old 11-28-2003 | 10:14 PM
TECH Addict

Haven't raced anything worth mentioning on the street with my T/A.

Was manhandled by a 97(maybe) BMW M3 sedan w/dubs.

Roll up next to the guy at the lights. I was in my 2000 GTP: I had my 250lb friend in the passenger seat and the BMW pilot was a little fella ridin solo. I figured he probably had 800lbs worth of audio gear and the whack *** 20inch rims on rubber bands,no way I could lose. Well I pull a car on him and immediately he reeled me back in and almost instantly shot off. It was ******* horrible. I just sat there in absolute disbelief. I KNOW those cars are nowhere near that quick stock (low 14 1/4 from what I have seen) and I was positive he'd have to be slower due to the bullshit on his car. I was wrong and was handily beaten.
Old 11-29-2003 | 08:06 AM
STF Veteran

I haven't had the chance to get beat down yet ( it isn't from a lack of trying). I can't get anyone to race me. I live near a bunch of fagg's that have fast cars that they have never floored much less raced on the street :gasp:. Anyway, I am sure I will get my *** handed to me before too long. Until then, I will continue to harrass the well off scared people. Maybe one day they will get tired of it and race me.
Old 11-29-2003 | 08:54 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

I'll reach back in the archives to 1990.
Me: brand new Plymouth Laser RS Turbo (a 15sec car) Vs. Some dude in a 1980(s) Chevy Malibu with his front bumper duct-taped on, said he had a 350 in it. My friends and I are laughing at his car. I tach the engine, light turns green, I look over and see a cloud of dust, with his tailights about 7 car lengths in front of me. I of course performed a ricer fly-by soon after - ah! Memory brings back the purpose of the fly-by..... ricers keep at it & keep at it until passing the winner, simply as a gesture of "I did not give up".
Old 11-29-2003 | 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

I can speak for one of my friends who bought a 90 trans am (looked like cudeah's purple one without wing) anyway he told evryone in our school how it was "****** mean" . He also said it had a 350 but I new it was only a 305 so I challanged him to a race after school against my mom's 96 z-34 monte 15.2! Not bad for stock. Well we pulled up to the redlight infront of our school and I put about 3-3.5 cars on him. Every time I would bring it up after that he would change the subject.
Old 11-29-2003 | 12:41 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

SouthFL was a RICER!! AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKER ....

Old 11-29-2003 | 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sitting at a light on wb m59 by the mall in my 86 right after I put the blower on, porsche turbo pulls up next to me. I rev to him and he reachs over turns off his radio and revs back. So there I am waiting for the light to turn green so I can smack around this 90k car. And my wonder full girl friend says something, I couldnt quite hear her over the car so I looked at her and out of the corner of my eye I saw the light turn green and put it on the wood the car went every way but forward and I ended up side ways blocking 2 lanes about 15 feet from where I started and the porsche must have luaghed all the way home.
Old 11-29-2003 | 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

back when my cars was stock i got spanked by an 03 cobra. Hung for like a second and then he was gone..... Then ofcourse the modding began!
Old 11-29-2003 | 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

When I had the V6 firebird I ran into an 89 Trans am with a V6 at a light. At the time when he said V6 I was like fine by me. When the light changed I ripped him by about 2 cars out of the hole. Then I heard this god aweful whine and thought whoops I just got myself into some trouble. To make a long story short it was the 89 Indy pace Car edition with the turbo GN based motor. He smoked me pretty bad I let off at about the 1/8th after I saw him breeze past. That was the only loss I remember, oh that was in 2001.