Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs STI vs EVO

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 03:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wesmanw02
all you ever do is criticize. No matter how legit someone's post is, if they don't praise your precious imports, then you try and discredit it. When you actually add something useful or counter what i say with something that makes sense, maybe people will take you seriously.
lolol!
Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
That would be you, S2Gay driver. You can't even change your own oil.

All you ever do is criticize. No matter how legit someone's post is, if they don't praise your precious imports, then you try and discredit it. When you actually add something useful or counter what I say with something that makes sense, maybe people will take you seriously.
Yeah, that's it... all I ever do is praise imports and I can't change my own oil. You hit the nail right on the head . In case you haven't noticed, all you ever do is criticize. And I don't know too many people that take you seriously

Last edited by Irunelevens; 11-17-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
That would be you, S2Gay driver. You can't even change your own oil.

All you ever do is criticize. No matter how legit someone's post is, if they don't praise your precious imports, then you try and discredit it. When you actually add something useful or counter what I say with something that makes sense, maybe people will take you seriously.
OT i rarely post in this section but this guy seriously got a problem (aka sandy vag) somebody need to help him to get laid looks like he need it badly, chill out man..buying car is matter of preference...i don't want to bash GM because i own GM's car but if you think GM is so great how the fck they got bankrupt..there's more but i'll keep my mouth shut

back to topic nice kill i've raced modded evo before @ 22psi he got me on launch i reeled him back on 3rd - 4th, have no idea how much power they're making @ 22 psi, maybe steiner can help me on this. your car is strong man...any idea of how much power its making stock?
Old 11-17-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

All cars have their faults.. stop bickering, this isn't high school
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by raysadude
OT i rarely post in this section but this guy seriously got a problem (aka sandy vag) somebody need to help him to get laid looks like he need it badly, chill out man..buying car is matter of preference...i don't want to bash GM because i own GM's car but if you think GM is so great how the fck they got bankrupt..there's more but i'll keep my mouth shut

back to topic nice kill i've raced modded evo before @ 22psi he got me on launch i reeled him back on 3rd - 4th, have no idea how much power they're making @ 22 psi, maybe steiner can help me on this. your car is strong man...any idea of how much power its making stock?
People can buy whatever the hell they want. But that doesn't mean they need to come on this forum and brag about their jap crap that nobody cares about. There's a difference between discussing cars and trolling, and there are more than a few people in this section who are nothing more than import trolls. They know who they are. I don't like jap crap (I work on that **** every day) and thats the reason I won't give them any respect. And on a Domestic forum, nobody needs to. If you want to talk about jap cars, go somewhere else where someone might care.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Teching In

This thread went 3 pages and it's about two imports and a domestic. People apparently care. Way to read the room fucko. Nobody cares about your Jiffy Lube import war stories. Washing the windows and topping off the coolant doesn't count. Time for a career move. Walmart still needs greeters. Put that gem of a disposition and those peppy communication skills to work.

http://walmartstores.com/Careers/

...back to topic nice kill i've raced modded evo before @ 22psi he got me on launch i reeled him back on 3rd - 4th, have no idea how much power they're making @ 22 psi, maybe steiner can help me on this. your car is strong man...any idea of how much power its making stock?
Sup Ray. Stock boost on the VIII and IX spikes to 21-22psi and holds 18-19psi to redline. BFC is quiet these days. I posted a kill story about a Porsche Boxter S and some noob told me "no bmw no thread" even though I listed the obligatory 318i putting bus lengths on both cars. I miss the old days of Hugo, SilverStreak, Giterdone, etc.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:40 AM
10 Second Club

466whp / 438wtq Corrected
380whp / 356wtq (UNCORRECTED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIm25Kov_a0

The STI is making 516awhp and 466wtq Corrected, we still didn't get the uncorrected numbers but it should be around 440whp and 400wtq +-
Old 11-18-2009, 03:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Wesman everyone knows how you feel about imports. We got it the first 10,000 times you flipped out because one was posted. You are not going to stop them from being discussed, you are not going to stop them from being faster than your car, and no one really gives a **** that you hate them. Some of us can appreciate any car that is done tastefully. Even if most of us would never mod a import ourselves. This is a car website that focuses on LSx powered cars, it not bash-imports.com. (Don't have a clue if that's really a website)

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs STI vs EVO