Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Mach1 Vs. C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 02:15 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01SuperSlow
but if i had a car with so much money into it like the mach1, i would be racing people with around the same amount of money put into their cars, not stock cars.
Oh please
Old 11-25-2009, 07:09 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

but if i had a car with so much money into it like the mach1, i would be racing people with around the same amount of money put into their cars, not stock cars.
LMFAO A **** load of money? I have a little over 10k into the mods on my car right now and I can turn it up to make between 500-800+rwhp if I want to. I raced him on one of my lowest boost settings. I was hoping he was going to put the 200 pills in so I might have a good race. So let me see 25K for the car plus 10k in mods now that ='s 35k total, yup still less then 1/2 of a New c6 Z06
Old 11-25-2009, 07:18 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by CARFREAKS
I'm enjoying this posting... For many reasons. 1.That mustang is running the same turbo I'm about to run and he's kicking *** Filmed it and making great power Props! B. The dumb@SS stating s 200 shot would blow up a z06 Dude that is the best motor ever built! Smoke less crack! and 3.Its hard to beat a Zo6 because of wieght gearing AREoD"s, but there are always guys that cant drive like that vet owner and if he did bring spray fromthe sounds of him it would be a cheap 75 shot fogger, He would know to change the jets. But he atleast he can be proud of himself for buy a sweet car from the factory!
Keep on kicking *** in the Mach. Its a good win! BTW is that REAR mount? and what intercooler are you running? Thank for sharing!
No it is a front mount setup with an Ebay 31x12x4 Air to Air intercooler. You can see it in the pic in my sig.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Teching In

LOL,the only idiots here are the ones that think a mustang with 100 rwhp more than a zo6 and a couple hundred pounds heavier can walk away like that. He obviously missed a gear and is not a sihfter like dan, but thats not dans problem, i know. Im not knocking your car dan, i met you in the past when a buddy of mine raced you, long time ago. But some people need to get their heads out of their ******* and realize facts. Yes you won, ok. But whoever told you, dan, that he has the bottle is full of **** cus if he had it he wont deny it. And to the people talking **** to me, bring you cobras and 2xx hp mustangs to fort worth and let your money back your mouth up, his bolt-on and juice cobra would kill everyone talking **** on here so far. NO NITROUS in the zo6. maybe soon thou

Last edited by 01SuperSlow; 11-25-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Teching In

And dan, you've been racing and modding that mach for a long time now so i know that its more than 10k, but that dont matter thou. Your car has always been fast from the beginning so dont take my post as disrespecting you or your builds.

Last edited by 01SuperSlow; 11-25-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

And dan, you've been racing and modding that mach for a long time now so i know that its more than 10k, but that dont matter thou. Your car has always been fast from the beginning so dont take my post as disrespecting you or your builds.
I may have spent more over the 6 years I have owned it but if you add up everything I have now, not all the old combos I have about 10k or less in it.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:04 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

LOL,the only idiots here are the ones that think a mustang with 100 rwhp more than a zo6 and a couple hundred pounds heavier can walk away like that. He obviously missed a gear and is not a sihfter like dan, but thats not dans problem, i know. Im not knocking your car dan, i met you in the past when a buddy of mine raced you, long time ago. But some people need to get their heads out of their ******* and realize facts. Yes you won, ok. But whoever told you, dan, that he has the bottle is full of **** cus if he had it he wont deny it. And to the people talking **** to me, bring you cobras and 2xx hp mustangs to fort worth and let your money back your mouth up, his bolt-on and juice cobra would kill everyone talking **** on here so far. NO NITROUS in the zo6. maybe soon thou
Well if he missed a gear which I doubt in that vid I have 5 other vids of racing him that same night with the same out come. Some where a lot wore too but that was because he lifted and you could tell. He was all the way in it when I was walking by him. And if his Z0h is stock it is probably only putting down 440rwhp and weighs 3100lbs my car that night was making about 580rwhp and weighs around 3300lbs or so but I also had a 160lb passenger being the camera man. He wouldn't run me at anything but what he wanted, which I even agree'd on and still walked him every run and he was all mad and made all kinds of excuses when we came back to the gtg. I even gave him a 1/2 car head start and the hit on one run and reeled him in and passed him. Thats cool though. If he wants to run again I'll run him but this time I won't be on my lowest boost setting.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Teching In

thats cool i know what you mean dan, hes really a cool guy but a lot of the people at the gtg dont like him and talk **** cus he like to run for money win or lose. He just likes to make it interesting for both cars. A couple hundred bucks is not much to him but gas or drinking money. He got a good deal on bolt ons and juice and that would put him at 600+rwhp from another zo6 guy we know that proved it on his car, but he's not into it like he used too. But maybe now he'll stop hesitating and buy the stuff so it can be a better run next time.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:33 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

thats cool i know what you mean dan, hes really a cool guy but a lot of the people at the gtg dont like him and talk **** cus he like to run for money win or lose. He just likes to make it interesting for both cars. A couple hundred bucks is not much to him but gas or drinking money. He got a good deal on bolt ons and juice and that would put him at 600+rwhp from another zo6 guy we know that proved it on his car, but he's not into it like he used too. But maybe now he'll stop hesitating and buy the stuff so it can be a better run next time.
I just think it is funny that he aways wants to run for money after he races someone and loses to them... Why give money way if you are just going to lose the race. I know I am not going to race someone for $$$ if I just got finished racing them and lost every time. Everyone has something to hide. I don't I'll tell you straight up what my car makes just like I told him last time he wanted to run me for $$$ before we even ran. I usually don't ever run for money even if I pretty much know I am going to win because I don't really feel like having to deal with all the bs and drama that goes on afterwards. I have no problem with the guy except all the excuses after everything is done. If he wants to run me again tell him I'll run him but he better give it everything he has because I can't stand peolpe that make excuses and sandbag and make me waist my gas. So are you saying he has bolt on's and juice on his car? Now. Because I have heard from a bunch of people that he does but only uses it when he races for $$$ either way I don't care. Run watcha brung...
Old 11-25-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by unit213

In the immortal words of Chubs Peterson, "Spoken like a true *******!"

Give me a break.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Damn you're stupid

Are you going to make everyone pull over first and then quiz them on how much they spent on their car and ask for recipes?

"Oh sorry dude....you're about $38 shy of being able to race me"
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
LOL.....that's funny.
Dude, you've got biased outlook on this BS cause he's a 'friend' of yours. That's a fact. dude lost, he agreed to a race, END of story.

BTW - I didn't know Stock Z06s dyno'd 485rwhp. Thanks for the info. And since when is PEAK Hp and weight the only thing that matters in a race?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Dan, it really is stock down to the factory air filter. I dont know who has told you he has juice but he doesnt, everybody says that when people want to run for money " oh hes gotta be spraying" lol And i didnt mean he has bolt ons, we know someone that does and made 510 rwhp with headers and x pipe tune alone. He didnt wanna do anything to the z cus he was getting a zr1 but changed his mind so maybe now he will get the things he needs to push 6xx rwhp.
And to the guy saying he didnt know zo6s made 485 rwhp, i had made that statement before dan said he had made 585 rwhp. But some of these Zs make 460 stock thou.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dan, it really is stock down to the factory air filter. I dont know who has told you he has juice but he doesnt, everybody says that when people want to run for money " oh hes gotta be spraying" lol And i didnt mean he has bolt ons, we know someone that does and made 510 rwhp with headers and x pipe tune alone. He didnt wanna do anything to the z cus he was getting a zr1 but changed his mind so maybe now he will get the things he needs to push 6xx rwhp.
And to the guy saying he didnt know zo6s made 485 rwhp, i had made that statement before dan said he had made 585 rwhp. But some of these Zs make 460 stock thou.
Who cares if the car was stock or not. It lost like a Nerd on prom night!

I think you should run the Mach 1 in your Super Slow Camerio. Aint skerd are you?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Teching In

i dont know what a camerio is..
Old 11-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Teching In

I've never been scared to race anybody, but i dont race any more, or atleast for now. But back when i did race, it would have been a real good race thou. You should know how it feels to be a nerd and lose on prom night huh? If my car made 2xx hp, i would not be talking.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:11 AM
***Repost Police***

I really wish we had the :facepalm: smilie here...
Old 11-26-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

definitely a loss. No ifs, and, or buts. Very nice Mach, fast too. by far my favorite moostang
Old 11-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

I've never been scared to race anybody, but i dont race any more, or atleast for now. But back when i did race, it would have been a real good race thou. You should know how it feels to be a nerd and lose on prom night huh? If my car made 2xx hp, i would not be talking.
You bitch more than a girl does when she doesn't get her way. And I don't make 2xx hp. At the flywheel I probably make 320hp. Eat **** cry baby.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You bitch more than a girl does when she doesn't get her way. And I don't make 2xx hp. At the flywheel I probably make 320hp. Eat **** cry baby.
When are you going to tell me what you really make? Since we can't race you may as well spill the beans. PM me if you want.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

I thought I PMed you that a long time ago.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Buff
good kill.... Its going to take a full bolt-on Z06 to probably beat you at your present boost level..

To the person who mention the 200 shot.. If he is smart, he won't spray more than 125 shot on that Z.. If he does, he will be walking home..
Uhm You obviously don't know what you are talking about... I would spray 150 on the stock fuel system without being scared whatsoever... A 200 shot IS NOT too much, I would however upgrade the fuel pumps so you don't get the initial depletion of the fuel rail when sprayed. As long as everything is dialed in right, it would not hurt a thing brotha man.