Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

94 Mustang GT vs LS1

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Without a doubt... I love the foxbody, i am actually looking at picking one up tomorrow. Its between a 91 and a 93 gt... I will however be putting a turbo 370 in it. (lq4)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I guess it was a given that some GM owner would get his butt hurt.

And wow, you posted a video of a modded LS1 against a bolt on 5.0. Who woulda thunk the LS1 would have won?! OMFG LS1's are so fast! 13.1

This is alittle more realistic of what happens when a LS1 goes against a 5.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGAxAL9B_jg
This thread is an epic fail funny your on ls1tech and you honestly think the best time for a stock ls1 is 13.1 hahahaha ......... the video i posted came up under stock ls1 vs 5.0 on the youtube search.

big deal the MODDED FOX body merk'd that ls1 congrats i have seen millions of fox bodies get beat by GM power'd vehicles 75% of them being lsx cars.

Im almost sure that you have found the worst video, im not sitting talk **** about fox bodys but why come to a website CALLED LS1TECH and post stupid *** videos like that..

why dont you post up a video racing an ls1? show us how fast your mustang is......
Old 11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey, bring what is needed to beat that ***. Don't make excuses.
i agree with you, i was just saying that the result is expected..and why would the guy in the camaro agree to race in the first place..just to get his *** beaten.

i don't really into foxbody but i'm aware of their capabilities so i don't think the foxbody with HCI and blower only make 300rhwp, and if he did make that power there's no way the result would be like that.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:45 PM
12 Second Club

****CAUTION****

Stopsign32v is slow. Just look at his avatar.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mightymike2000ss
This thread is an epic fail funny your on ls1tech and you honestly think the best time for a stock ls1 is 13.1 hahahaha ......... the video i posted came up under stock ls1 vs 5.0 on the youtube search.

big deal the MODDED FOX body merk'd that ls1 congrats i have seen millions of fox bodies get beat by GM power'd vehicles 75% of them being lsx cars.

Im almost sure that you have found the worst video, im not sitting talk **** about fox bodys but why come to a website CALLED LS1TECH and post stupid *** videos like that..

why dont you post up a video racing an ls1? show us how fast your mustang is......
Where did I say 13.1 was the LS1's best time ever?

You posted a video of a modded LS1 beating a close to stock 5.0 so why can't I post a video of a modded 5.0 against a close to stock LS1? STFU

Why come on a website called LS1TECH and post that? Because I can and its the "street racing & kill stories" section, not the "circle jerk GM only kill" section.

I would be more than happy to post up a video of my car racing a LS1. As soon as I run across one with the video camera handy I will. And as said before, look at my avatar. My car isn't fast.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

What does a 97 4.6L Mustang have to do with this? I have a buddy that has a twin turbo 03 Mustang that beat a modded LT1 with gears n such. He put down 1,058rwhp on the dyno before the tires started to spin.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

im pretty sure that ls1 was stock in the video i posted
Old 11-19-2009, 04:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BSmiff
Um......overmatched much? Race something closer in power levels.
POwer levels are all that matters? IDK that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by daves94formula
why does everyone have to bash on lt1's?
for the same reasons they bash on all mustangs.

I ask the same question time and time again. Alot of 5.0 owners have no idea how to make their car fast.
BINGO!!!!!!
Originally Posted by black_phoenix
i was actually expecting more from a built, blown 5.0........... but nevertheless nice stang

i would love to see a dig run though
See above quote. And why would you expect more? you dont' know his setup.

your obvious butthurtness is hilarious. WAAAHHH WAAAAHHHH

Where did I say 13.1 was the LS1's best time ever?

You posted a video of a modded LS1 beating a close to stock 5.0 so why can't I post a video of a modded 5.0 against a close to stock LS1? STFU

Why come on a website called LS1TECH and post that? Because I can and its the "street racing & kill stories" section, not the "circle jerk GM only kill" section.

I would be more than happy to post up a video of my car racing a LS1. As soon as I run across one with the video camera handy I will. And as said before, look at my avatar. My car isn't fast.
now THAT's funny.
im pretty sure that ls1 was stock in the video i posted
really? so that was your car?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Stopsign, you kill me
Old 11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
12 Second Club

Wasn't that GT posted up for sale here a few months ago?
Old 11-20-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

at the SN95 guys up there.

LS1's run 13.1 stock... Lol mightymike has a Camaro SS & those can easily do 12.9 bone stock to the paper filter.

I think its funny how you guys post videos of foxbodys when in reality you have SN95s... two completely different cars.

Hmm, A SN95 with $10k+ in modifications beating a lid and bolt-on ls1... You want a cookie? Imagine if that LS1 had $10k in his engine.

Show a video of your car racing an LS1.. Especially with your cam-only and light bolt-ons...

Don't pull a Honda owner move and think just because you are flooring it and he is cruising down the interstate at 65 that you beat him...

As far on the bashing on LT1's... I would love to see Stopsign run Dave's "slow old POS" LT1 Camaro. You should race him for money too so he can buy me some food later that night.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

What does a 97 4.6L Mustang have to do with this? I have a buddy that has a twin turbo 03 Mustang that beat a modded LT1 with gears n such. He put down 1,058rwhp on the dyno before the tires started to spin.
Because you showed a video of an H/C/I/Blower 5.0 coupe racing a light bolt-on LS1?

He used the example of my 97 LT1 with a catback, pulley, gears, and stall racing a 95 (correction for Mike) Mustang that was H/C/I with a Kenne Bell supercharger making 420rwhp on a modest street tune. I let off at 100mph and he was a car & a half ahead of me.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Launching!

from what i've seen, stopsign32v is good at 2 things...

1.Suckin some blue oval dick.
2.Stirring up **** and making dumb arguments.

And he is VERY good at both...
Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Addict

I know some supercharged 5.0s that barely make 300rwhp. Seems to me like this is an even match, the better car just won.
C'mon man. My old N/A 306 would pull a bolt-on LS1 a lot harder than that.....
Originally Posted by ponygt65
POwer levels are all that matters? IDK that. Thanks.

for the same reasons they bash on all mustangs.

BINGO!!!!!!
See above quote. And why would you expect more? you dont' know his setup.

your obvious butthurtness is hilarious. WAAAHHH WAAAAHHHH

now THAT's funny.

really? so that was your car?
Thanks for answering my text, *******.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

funny these threads are
Old 11-20-2009, 03:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
at the SN95 guys up there.

LS1's run 13.1 stock... Lol mightymike has a Camaro SS & those can easily do 12.9 bone stock to the paper filter.

I think its funny how you guys post videos of foxbodys when in reality you have SN95s... two completely different cars.

Hmm, A SN95 with $10k+ in modifications beating a lid and bolt-on ls1... You want a cookie? Imagine if that LS1 had $10k in his engine.

Show a video of your car racing an LS1.. Especially with your cam-only and light bolt-ons...

Don't pull a Honda owner move and think just because you are flooring it and he is cruising down the interstate at 65 that you beat him...

As far on the bashing on LT1's... I would love to see Stopsign run Dave's "slow old POS" LT1 Camaro. You should race him for money too so he can buy me some food later that night.
Your ignorance is laughable.

An LS SS fbod running 12.9 EASILY? Been done before? YES....easily?....STFU kid. Don't get all pissy because someone is tossing out reality and it just so happens to be agains your car.

And BTW ********, there's only ONE SN95 owner in here.

oh, and don't play this 'only have' bullshit this list gears and stall. We've all been around the block before.
Originally Posted by Sarge_13
C'mon man. My old N/A 306 would pull a bolt-on LS1 a lot harder than that.....

Thanks for answering my text, *******.
I did dorkus. Check your phone again.

I said "oh man that's a tuffy, but I would go with M5."
Old 11-20-2009, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by therealthatguy
from what i've seen, stopsign32v is good at 2 things...

1.Suckin some blue oval dick.
2.Stirring up **** and making dumb arguments.

And he is VERY good at both...
And there aren't any Gm guys like that over here? Come on man.

And please dont' say 'well this is ls1tech' cause there's a lot more respect given on SVTP.com for fbods vs. here. And there are a few of us stang guys on here that quickly put ford fanboi's in there place if they start in with their ignorance too.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:39 PM

Damn those mid 90's stangs look good in red!

I would love to see Stopsign run Dave's "slow old POS" LT1 Camaro. You should race him for money too so he can buy me some food later that night.
Are you and him going on a date?
Old 11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've seen several do this 12.9 number.. lol

Don't be jealous of LSx cars just because the OP's 94 Gt and can't crack 12's stock... Let alone barely 13's..

"Only"? Read the mods in my sig. All with shitty Sumitomo tires. I spin like a bitch. Soon to be fixed.

Until you find a sports car that competes with a GM for the same amount of money in the same type of car classification (ohh wait there isn't), GTFO!

And PS, I hope you like the look of F-body taillights, because thats all your Mustangs see

(oh well of course you could drop $10k on your motor and race a stock ls1.. then your dick will increase about 3" in size because you won)
Old 11-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

I would surely lose to him or any LS1. My cam only 5.0 SN95 makes 283rwhp and 302rwtq. It should run high 12's though. Here is the latest dyno sheet.

Quick Reply: 94 Mustang GT vs LS1