Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

**VID** 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs My C6Z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1
I live in Northern California. And if your car has what you say it has then prepare to be humiliated. I don't know what kind of issues the drivers in your area have but I don't have those problems.
wow... i wish you lived in jersey so i can shake the hand of a man who lays down words like that.
Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
I do agree that the zr1 is a monster but the zo6 is still my choice. I love the ls7. It looks like the zo6 wasnt even going at the beginning of this race.
not sure what the ls7 gives you over the ls9.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think slow vettes hand has been called....

Hard to belieave you never put back on your kit for a simple 75 shot...

You didnt walk that 500 rwhp evo to hard..yet have a decent run with a 650 rwhp SRT10 viper?

Seems like sometimes you spray and sometimes you dont...

But i will not call you a liar....You post right now that all you have on the car in these vids is an air intake and I will take your word as a man
Old 12-20-2009, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Just imagine how my car would run with an HPE ZR750 package installed? More boost, more efficient intercooler, camshaft upgrade just to name a few. I'm even considering their Z1000 package which is actually a twin-turbo/supercharger hybrid setup. Just waiting to see more info on it and a few examples to see how it works out in the real world. Im starting to get bored with the power it has now so it's only a matter of time before I drop a **** load of change on a huge upgrade. I think you would be in for a huge embarrassment.
hey just imagine how my car would run with full exhaust heads/cam making 600 on MOTOR plus a 100 shot= your HPE package getting waxed up and down the highway. we can go back and forth but at the end of the day this is all talk

Last edited by Slow Vette; 12-20-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Snorman
I think your "game" is that you want people to believe that you are some fantastic driver with a factory freak car while that's not the case.

If you're such an incredible driver, take the car down the track and let's see it run those solid mid-high 10-second times that it should easily be running if you're beating cars that are much quicker than a stock C6Z.
S.
i'm not a 1/4 type of guy anymore. i like doing the highway thing
Old 12-20-2009, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Killemall
I think slow vettes hand has been called....

Hard to belieave you never put back on your kit for a simple 75 shot...

You didnt walk that 500 rwhp evo to hard..yet have a decent run with a 650 rwhp SRT10 viper?

Seems like sometimes you spray and sometimes you dont...

But i will not call you a liar....You post right now that all you have on the car in these vids is an air intake and I will take your word as a man
Guy, like i've said before. the car has no spray, and no H/C period. i won't post anymore on this thread and just sit back and watch the non-sense people post.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Just imagine how my car would run with an HPE ZR750 package installed? More boost, more efficient intercooler, camshaft upgrade just to name a few. I'm even considering their Z1000 package which is actually a twin-turbo/supercharger hybrid setup. Just waiting to see more info on it and a few examples to see how it works out in the real world. Im starting to get bored with the power it has now so it's only a matter of time before I drop a **** load of change on a huge upgrade. I think you would be in for a huge embarrassment.
Unless you guys know each other and are just messing around, this comment is pretty ricer. Talking about a race that almost definitely is not going to happen with builds that neither of you have is really lame. Plus, you're not really that fast... When are people going to learn that stock production cars never are?

Chris

ps. what a lot of guys who have never driven a car that really makes 600+rwhp fail to realize is that without a very well set up, purpose-built car it is very difficult to put more power to the ground on the street. This is why 900+rwhp cars often lose to 600rwhp cars even from a roll, and it explains why 600rwhp cars might only edge out a 490rwhp by a fender.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snorman
I think your "game" is that you want people to believe that you are some fantastic driver with a factory freak car while that's not the case.

If you're such an incredible driver, take the car down the track and let's see it run those solid mid-high 10-second times that it should easily be running if you're beating cars that are much quicker than a stock C6Z.
S.
Were I him, I would not even think about disclosing my ETs or traps... People are giving him a hell of a lot of attention as is. Giving an ET and trap speed would answer the lingering questions and close the book on him.

Chris
Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slow Vette
hey just imagine how my car would run with full exhaust heads/cam making 600 on MOTOR plus a 100 shot= your HPE package getting waxed up and down the highway. we can go back and forth but at the end of the Day the Z06 is the better bang for the buck
Meh who cares about bang for the buck when you've got the money. Not trying to come off cocky, but if we were concerned with "bang for our buck" we would have built a supercharged or turbo fox-body Mustang instead and been just as quick if not quicker for 10's of thousands of dollars less than what we paid for our cars! Or you could have just bought an LS7 crate and crammed it into an F-body and called it a day. You don't buy these cars for value, you buy these cars for bragging rights. Plain and simple, in all honesty. As far as getting waxed I highly doubt that. Even as our cars sit right now i'd have no problem walking you up and down the interstate, heat soaked and all, and with the Z1000 having the ability to put down in excess of 1000rwhp I don't think a 100-shot would be adequate enough. You might wanna triple that shot before you thought about lining up with me. That's the part I love about having a forged internal/boosted motor from the factory, it's super easy to make huge power with little effort, and all the power I throw at this car it will handle it with ease.

The Z06 is nice, if I wanted one I could of had two. But I prefer the ZR1 with it's fancy see through hood and all.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Killemall;12645262

You didnt walk that 500 [B
rwhp evo [/B]to hard..yet have a decent run with a 650 rwhp SRT10 viper?
Thats the thing, the evo had another 200 Fwhp to aide it lol

at the end of the Day the Z06 is the better bang for the buck
An even better bang for the buck is a 600whp civic, or a built F body.

Which car is better bang for a buck has nothing to do with how the race will go down.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Meh who cares about bang for the buck when you've got the money. Not trying to come off cocky, but if we were concerned with "bang for our buck" we would have built a supercharged or turbo fox-body Mustang instead and been just as quick if not quicker for 10's of thousands of dollars less than what we paid for our cars! Or you could have just bought an LS7 crate and crammed it into an F-body and called it a day. You don't buy these cars for value, you buy these cars for bragging rights. Plain and simple, in all honesty. As far as getting waxed I highly doubt that. Even as our cars sit right now i'd have no problem walking you up and down the interstate, heat soaked and all, and with the Z1000 having the ability to put down in excess of 1000rwhp I don't think a 100-shot would be adequate enough. You might wanna triple that shot before you thought about lining up with me. That's the part I love about having a forged internal/boosted motor from the factory, it's super easy to make huge power with little effort, and all the power I throw at this car it will handle it with ease.

The Z06 is nice, if I wanted one I could of had two. But I prefer the ZR1 with it's fancy see through hood and all.
Holy crap, you are amazingly full of yourself! You still have a slow car, though. The only part I agree with is bolded. I don't have to talk about what ifs like a ricer, though. I already own that car, and am not afraid of what you currently have or what you're dreaming about, either. When you build it and come, I'll stop thinking of you as an arrogant ricer
Old 12-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris Arnold
Holy crap, you are amazingly full of yourself! You still have a slow car, though. The only part I agree with is bolded. I don't have to talk about what ifs like a ricer, though. I already own that car, and am not afraid of what you currently have or what you're dreaming about, either. When you build it and come, I'll stop thinking of you as an arrogant ricer
Huh I never quoted you, ever, not once. How did you get into the conversation? As a matter of fact, who are you?

I'm talking to the other guy with the Corvette Z06.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:01 PM
9 Second Club

Hey Ron I wouldn't pay this guy any attention. The guys a douche. I remember him from over at LS1.com, nobody liked him. He's the guy good for coming into a thread and adding salt into the mix. Usually everyone just blows him off and pays him no mind. I think he drives a stock '97 C5. Talk about a miserable life.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
An even better bang for the buck is a 600whp civic, or a built F body.

Which car is better bang for a buck has nothing to do with how the race will go down.

it doesn't, but a stock Z06 on a 100 shot would pull that 600whp civic, considering how i already did against a 750 whp civic with over 30 grand under the hood, back in early 08 with just a 150 shot.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:15 PM
9 Second Club

it doesn't, but a stock Z06 on a 100 shot would pull that 600whp civic, considering how i already did against a 750 whp civic with over 30 grand under the hood, back in early 08 with just a 150 shot.
Geez I wish you were closer. I'd be happy to add another C6 Z to the list. You have one elephant of an LS7 being able to wax cars with 2 and 3 HUNDRED more horsepower than you!

As far as people saying it's because of the driver, how freakin' hard is it to race from a roll? Someone please tell me.

Last edited by ARCTIC '00; 12-20-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

When you build it and come, I'll stop thinking of you as an arrogant ricer
+1 Chris, this guy is sounding like a pure ricer, saying i will do this and that. he just says it because i just need to strap on a 100 shot which my friends will lend me anytime i ask, just to wax a 600rwhp ZR1 on the highway. he is lucky he doesnt live in miami. if he would then he would be the next one featured in our next vids....
Old 12-20-2009, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Geez I wish you were closer. I'd be happy to add another C6 Z to the list. You have one elephant of an LS7 being able to wax cars with 2 and 3 HUNDRED more horsepower than you!
i wish you did too, so i can go and install the kit so i can spray you and add you as my firs ZR1 to my list
wow you should go back to school and take math classes. i made 640 on spray, so thats 100 more.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
wow... i wish you lived in jersey so i can shake the hand of a man who lays down words like that.

not sure what the ls7 gives you over the ls9.
I just rather the build over the ls9. Dont get me wrong both cars are bad, but the ls7 is just a personal choice for me.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
He's the guy good for coming into a thread and adding salt into the mix.
look who is talking...LOL
Old 12-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Launching!

i wish you did too, so i can go and install the kit so i can spray you and add you as my firs ZR1 to my list
wow you should go back to school and take math classes. i made 640 on spray, so thats 100 more.
That is a sick looking zo6. im made one on forza 3
Old 12-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

can you not read or something? the date of me vs that Civic pushing 420whp was in april of 08. i blew my motor in january of 09....the other civic that i ran pushing 750 was back in 08. that is why i said "BACK when i HAD my 150 shot". damn guy you are such an idiot, nice try though. but i am thinking about putting nitrous back considering how good the car runs now, with everyone thinking i'm spraying..LOL
Yes I can read quite well actually. You were saying you never had nitrous on your car and weren't spraying or anything blah blah blah, but here is what I'm saying, 1. either that guy in the viper absolutely doesnt know how to drive/shift or 2. that video is old as **** and you were spraying back then.

I don't have a problem with you man at all but I just hate when people lie and to me it looked like you were lying. I don't care either way, your car still runs good as hell c6z's are no slouch

Quick Reply: **VID** 08 Viper Heads/Cam vs My C6Z06