Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 WS6 vs 2002 GT (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'm pretty sure Lemons is more worried about going fast rather than putting heavy wheels on his car. But hey, what do I know? I drive a Mustang.
right, and why are you so worried about what another man has on his car, you sumkinnafag?
Old 12-29-2009, 02:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
haha ok dumbass have fun with your "By the book trans am" and mullet
By the book Trans Am? RPM 505s is by the book? I thought C5Zo6 rim were by the book? The difference is I chose a nice set of rims that not everybody has because most people don't venture out. You have rims that nobody has because nobody wants them. They belong on an SUV of sorts.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'm pretty sure Lemons is more worried about going fast rather than putting heavy wheels on his car. But hey, what do I know? I drive a Mustang.

right, and why are you so worried about what another man has on his car, you sumkinnafag?
There you go retorting back to name calling and this and that just to AGAIN dodge what is done to your car. I'm guessing since I have asked so many times and you have dodged it so many times, it still has a lid and catback on it. Please prove otherwise, or just keep posting kills of 2V mustangs. !!!
Hell, I wouldn't even tell anybody I wasted the gas racing a 2V.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

He asked what mods you have not for your phone number. So what is done to your car or is it a secret because you grudge race these stock 2v's for money.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Teching In

What's wrong with not telling someone your mods? You turds would really hate me then. LOL I tend to tell people I'm only running a 75-shot and my car runs 12's before I race them.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1ss_2000
What's wrong with not telling someone your mods? You turds would really hate me then. LOL I tend to tell people I'm only running a 75-shot and my car runs 12's before I race them.
I don't really give a **** what he has. He just acts like a douche.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
By the book Trans Am? RPM 505s is by the book? I thought C5Zo6 rim were by the book? The difference is I chose a nice set of rims that not everybody has because most people don't venture out. You have rims that nobody has because nobody wants them. They belong on an SUV of sorts.

There you go retorting back to name calling and this and that just to AGAIN dodge what is done to your car. I'm guessing since I have asked so many times and you have dodged it so many times, it still has a lid and catback on it. Please prove otherwise, or just keep posting kills of 2V mustangs. !!!
Hell, I wouldn't even tell anybody I wasted the gas racing a 2V.
you bought it like that otherwise im sure it would have C5Z's or ZR1's on it., and i dont have to prove **** to you, you are a nobody but another **** talker on LS1tech. and i have rims that no one wants? haha ok ******** and who are you to decide? just shut the **** up while your ahead sir
Old 12-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
i act like a douche? ha ok then why is it that you come post in every single one of my threads? oh yea and manalishi is stopsign32v's butt buddy so im sure he knows how many times stopsign32v's ***** swing a day
Old 12-29-2009, 03:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i act like a douche? ha ok then why is it that you come post in every single one of my threads? oh yea and manalishi is stopsign32v's butt buddy so im sure he knows how many times stopsign32v's ***** swing a day
Its your story you tell it the way you want but I doubt I post in every thread you make. Also you need to come up with something a little bit better when you try to insult someone. That attempt only rates about a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. So go back and try again.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:12 AM
Teching In

Its your story you tell it the way you want but I doubt I post in every thread you make. Also you need to come up with something a little bit better when you try to insult someone. That attempt only rates about a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. So go back and try again.
yea well you responded back to it so it got your attention....im done but you girls can continue on
Old 12-29-2009, 03:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ls1ss_2000
Well, I'm sure I will never run him, so there is no reason to not tell. I don't ever tell people 100% if I'm going to run them either. It is just the fact he tries to make it seem like he has a 10 second car when in reality it is 13s.

you bought it like that otherwise im sure it would have C5Z's or ZR1's on it., and i dont have to prove **** to you, you are a nobody but another **** talker on LS1tech. and i have rims that no one wants? haha ok ******** and who are you to decide? just shut the **** up while your ahead sir
Really, I bought it that way? I bought it with stock rims, want to know why? Becuase there were Torque Thrusts on it, and I didn't want OEM rims like everyone else.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-ti...r-18-pics.html
Theres the thread I started right when I bought them. Nice try, but you fail.
No, you don't have to prove ****.. But by doing that you are admitting to posing that you have much more than you really do.
Yes, you do have rims that nobody wants. Would you like me to start a thread asking people which car/rims looks better? I'm sure we all know how that poll will go.

Here is my rims... That I didn't buy.

You are too easy.. NEXT!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 AM
11 Second Club

It's a 10 second lid/catback car. Nothing to get worked up over.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1_K1DD
Good enough to race a 2010 SS Camaro... Not the Z28 though
And the Z28 is going to come out when?

and i dont have to prove **** to you, you are a nobody but another **** talker on LS1tech
This is the same guy trying to say a car rated at 14.0 in the quarter mile can't hit 13.9s regularly with a decent driver. I'd ignore him. He's obviously just trolling.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-29-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ke^in
This is the same guy trying to say a car rated at 14.0 in the quarter mile can't hit 13.9s regularly with a decent driver. I'd ignore him. He's obviously just trolling.
My god, you have absolutely no comprehension. You might be more numb than nightrider in the head.... Maybe. You both have quite a few loose.

And... !!!!!!!!!!!

Then after reading other parts of the forum where your brother fbody owners are also calling you out for being trollish, it makes a bit more sense.
You come into a thread with one of the biggest dumb asses on tech to see what they think of me? Why don't you look to see what Manalshi says? There are plenty of people on this board that would agree with me over you, or me over nightrider. Just because you *think* you are right, doesn't make me wrong.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Teching In

My god, you have absolutely no comprehension. You might be more numb than nightrider in the head.... Maybe. You both have quite a few loose.

And... !!!!!!!!!!!

You come into a thread with one of the biggest dumb asses on tech to see what they think of me? Why don't you look to see what Manalshi says? There are plenty of people on this board that would agree with me over you, or me over nightrider. Just because you *think* you are right, doesn't make me wrong.
you sure do talk alot of **** for a nobody, and i can tell you have no life what so ever other than being on here you are proboly like what 35-40? and you seriously are saying "they agree with me more then you, im right your wrong nan nanny boo boo" get the **** out of here you are like a annoying little girl trying to sell girls scout cookies. by the way you just proved my point dumbass, your trans am is BY FAR nothing special and it IS by the book so have fun with your trans am that 30,000 other peoples cars look like and ill continue to keep these wheels on to **** people like you off. oh yea and for my wheels to be such a hot topic they must have sparked your attention, hence the reason i get so many compliments on the look of my car.... dumbass
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 AM
TECH Regular

And... !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html

BTW

There are plenty of people on this board that would agree with me over you
Just like there was plenty of people saying I should be exept from the "No talking **** till your in your 12s" rule because I have a habit of not talking ****. It means nothing. You're a troll. Plain and simple.

BTW here is a list of quotes from forum members that have messaged me

Yeah, he can be a real DB!
Why are you even giving that loser the time of day?
He's a joke. His mother must not have breast fed him
You know what? It doesn't make sense. You'd think having a car as fast as his would be enough to make that guy "secure" But no, he also has to bash others rides for no apparent reason. Even lapsing into lying to try to **** people off. I vote serious brain trauma.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-29-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah seriously, you really are pitiful with this whole 13.9 stuff. It's really played. You've been blabbing on and on about this for several weeks now. I ask on behalf of everyone on this forum, PLEASE STOP!!!

Here is my rims... That I didn't buy.

You are too easy.. NEXT!
Looks exactly my previous '02 WS6, except I had OE Wheels chrome 18" ZR1's stretched from 9.5" to 11.5". I never like those kind of wheels on F-bodies, just my preference.

Last edited by 916 BREDWNR; 12-29-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

All I hear in here is..............

bitch, whine, bitch, whine...fart.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
All I hear in here is..............

bitch, whine, bitch, whine...fart.
i heard a couple pops and a bang too. but i wasnt paying too much attention. i was busy watching 2v's run 14's
Old 12-29-2009, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Just wanna say first, your car makes my anus tingle. Anyhow, lets move on.
Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
Yeah seriously, you really are pitiful with this whole 13.9 stuff. It's really played. You've been blabbing on and on about this for several weeks now. I ask on behalf of everyone on this forum, PLEASE STOP!!!
WEEKS now? really? If your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to exaggerating to make your point. The 13.9 time argument was just started today by lemonparty.

The 13.9 would ahve been dropped LONG AGO had people that obviously has no clue about these cars, or what they run would just stop commenting on them.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Just wanna say first, your car makes my anus tingle. Anyhow, lets move on.

WEEKS now? really? If your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to exaggerating to make your point. The 13.9 time argument was just started today by lemonparty.

The 13.9 would ahve been dropped LONG AGO had people that obviously has no clue about these cars, or what they run would just stop commenting on them.
what is that argument even about? that 2v's cant run high 13's?