Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 WS6 vs 2002 GT (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
that's my word. everyone can be a keyboard warrior, and nobody ever wants to lose an argument. especially over the internet because here everyone is the same size. but me, i'm drunk right now.
That explains it.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Got nuts?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:19 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Its mainly a show car and behind me I have more than a couple 1st place in show and 2nd place. Also that car on the stock motor ran 10.9@126mph. The last time on the dyno the car on the pump gas/no nitrous tune made 629rwhp. The SN95 is just my daily driver that I mess around with. I haven't taken any pictures of it because its nothing special. But here are a couple vids.

Here it is with the turbo kit on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHe3pvT4810

all motor with a medium cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6Gy3IFxd4

and the way it is now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3H372UQIcQ

Wait I found a pic

Okay so you have all of those fancy sets of wheels and bling bling under the hood but it all sits on the weakest most pathetic Mustang body style ever. So what does it matter?

And where are the track vids and/or timeslips you promised me many months ago? Still waiting to see proof of this 10-second N/A 5.0.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:29 PM
9 Second Club

This is a show car
Old 12-29-2009, 06:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
you sure do talk alot of **** for a nobody, and i can tell you have no life what so ever other than being on here you are proboly like what 35-40? and you seriously are saying "they agree with me more then you, im right your wrong nan nanny boo boo" get the **** out of here you are like a annoying little girl trying to sell girls scout cookies. by the way you just proved my point dumbass, your trans am is BY FAR nothing special and it IS by the book so have fun with your trans am that 30,000 other peoples cars look like and ill continue to keep these wheels on to **** people like you off. oh yea and for my wheels to be such a hot topic they must have sparked your attention, hence the reason i get so many compliments on the look of my car.... dumbass
I'm 21 dipshit. So now a lid/catback 6 speed with some ghetto rims on it is special?
Really... So many compliments, like the one in your F/S thread?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/12023292-post9.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/11978386-post2.html <--- Don't try to flatter yourself, it wasn't because he didn't have enough money.
BTW, did you catch the comments in my thread/ https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-ti...r-18-pics.html

The FIRST thing I thought when I saw your car F/S (before I had ever even crossed words) was... Wow, wtf was somebody thinking, those would have to go!
AGAIN! Would you like to start a thread with both our cars and see which one is preferred? I'm going to guess not, it wouldn't go the way you would hope.
Would you like me to count the PMs I get DAILY telling me how amazing they look and where I bought them, I have NEVER got ONE bad compliment on them, you on the other hand...

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
Looks exactly like my previous '02 WS6, except I had OE Wheels chrome 18" ZR1's stretched from 9.5" to 11.5". I never like those kind of wheels on F-bodies, just my preference.
Something doesn't add up there... I have a few more appearance mods in store, just too cold right now. Hoping to be in GMHTP.

Originally Posted by Ke^in
The 96 Cobra is rated at 13.8/9 too. Meaning a decent driver can get 13.6/7 with them. I HONESTLY don't know why people can't believe a car that is rated 14.0 in the 1/4 can get 13.9s consistently. It just confabulates me.
Because what you are saying is if with a DECENT driver they can get 13.6-13.7 is that they would beat most fbodys that are out there, driven correctly or not. And I'm sorry but that is NOT going to happen. Someone said it before, you take the VERY BEST of the times that a car could get and post up average or below average for other cars... Whichever may be in your favor.

I'm pretty sure its because we all go by "real world" numbers over what is told on the internet. If you and I were to go to any 1/4th mile track, see a random guy with a stock 2v SOHC Mustang GT...would you be willing to bet me a large amount of money that he is going to get his car to run 13.9 or better?
I could see 40 of them and put BIG bucks that not one of them would hit even a 13.9.

exactly dumbass, why are you dodging what i asked?? post up a pic of your car
Kind of like how over three months ago I asked what you had done to your car and over 3 pages ago I asked.... And you STILL have not answered.

The reason we want to know is because you play off as you have a stout H/C car or a 408 or a killer cam only car. But the truth is you still have lid/catback, you have just talked so much **** about this "beast" of yours that you just couldn't post up that you would get MURDERED by pretty much everybody posting in this thread.. Except probably the 14 second 2V Kevin owns, I'll give you that one.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
I'm 21 dipshit. So now a lid/catback 6 speed with some ghetto rims on it is special?
Really... So many compliments, like the one in your F/S thread?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/12023292-post9.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/11978386-post2.html <--- Don't try to flatter yourself, it wasn't because he didn't have enough money.
BTW, did you catch the comments in my thread/ https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-ti...r-18-pics.html

The FIRST thing I thought when I saw your car F/S (before I had ever even crossed words) was... Wow, wtf was somebody thinking, those would have to go!
AGAIN! Would you like to start a thread with both our cars and see which one is preferred? I'm going to guess not, it wouldn't go the way you would hope.
Would you like me to count the PMs I get DAILY telling me how amazing they look and where I bought them, I have NEVER got ONE bad compliment on them, you on the other hand...

Something doesn't add up there... I have a few more appearance mods in store, just too cold right now. Hoping to be in GMHTP.

Because what you are saying is if with a DECENT driver they can get 13.6-13.7 is that they would beat most fbodys that are out there, driven correctly or not. And I'm sorry but that is NOT going to happen. Someone said it before, you take the VERY BEST of the times that a car could get and post up average or below average for other cars... Whichever may be in your favor.

I could see 40 of them and put BIG bucks that not one of them would hit even a 13.9.

Kind of like how over three months ago I asked what you had done to your car and over 3 pages ago I asked.... And you STILL have not answered.

The reason we want to know is because you play off as you have a stout H/C car or a 408 or a killer cam only car. But the truth is you still have lid/catback, you have just talked so much **** about this "beast" of yours that you just couldn't post up that you would get MURDERED by pretty much everybody posting in this thread.. Except probably the 14 second 2V Kevin owns, I'll give you that one.
yea ok why dont you bring that shitty car of yours over here to CA and race me since it has just a lid and catback??? and ooooo what do u want a cookie because you got a few PMS saying your car looks good we are on LS1tech remember of course people are going to like it, but in the REAL WORLD i geruntee ive got more "Thats a Badass ride dude" or i remember this one a soccer mom said to me "i dont even like sports cars but your car is badass" and thats not even close to some of the compliments i have got.....your 21 im 21 so bring your little **** mobile over here and talk the same **** your are talking over the internet.....im done talking about it B***h you want to continue this PM me if you are a real man
Old 12-29-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

yea ok why dont you bring that shitty car of yours over here to CA and race me since it has just a lid and catback??? and ooooo what do u want a cookie because you got a few PMS saying your car looks good we are on LS1tech remember of course people are going to like it, but in the REAL WORLD i geruntee ive got more "Thats a Badass ride dude" or i remember this one a soccer mom said to me "i dont even like sports cars but your car is badass" and thats not even close to some of the compliments i have got.....your 21 im 21 so bring your little **** mobile over here and talk the same **** your are talking over the internet.....im done talking about it B***h you want to continue this PM me if you are a real man
You honestly started threatening me while being across the damn states? I don't think you would like it very well if we met in person, especially not if you the word "Bitch" came out of your mouth. It didn't end so well for the last guy that said similar things.

AGAIN!!! What are your mods? My bet is I would ABSOLUTELY DESTROY you, if you were here you wouldn't have to ask me to race, it would be done already, I love shutting people up like you.
Wow man, you got compliments from a soccer mom, THAT DIDN'T EVEN LIKE SPORTS CARS! My god, you are right.. Your car is the ****. FWIW, I'm kidding right there, not sure if you will understand that.

Just out of curiosity, does your car even run in the 10s? I'm going to guess no.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

**** your nuts. all of you.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by big hammer
**** your nuts. all of you.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
You honestly started threatening me while being across the damn states? I don't think you would like it very well if we met in person, especially not if you the word "Bitch" came out of your mouth. It didn't end so well for the last guy that said similar things.

AGAIN!!! What are your mods? My bet is I would ABSOLUTELY DESTROY you, if you were here you wouldn't have to ask me to race, it would be done already, I love shutting people up like you.
Wow man, you got compliments from a soccer mom, THAT DIDN'T EVEN LIKE SPORTS CARS! My god, you are right.. Your car is the ****. FWIW, I'm kidding right there, not sure if you will understand that.

Just out of curiosity, does your car even run in the 10s? I'm going to guess no.
how much money do you want to bet i will call you a bitch to your face??? and i only call it how i see it
Old 12-29-2009, 06:58 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

i never said it was slow and read the thread dumbass it said the video was filmed 7 months ago
This is the 1st personal insult. Don't act like this here, the rest of this thread is absolute garbage.

You need thicker skin to be here and every post will not always be in your favor. This is a warning, next time you will get banned.

Don't insult guys here. That goes for everybody. Use your bigboy words to express how you feel.

Ridiculous thread.