Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Easy Race(:

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Who sells this bad *** cam? It sounds like something I need.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by red-_-z28
The point of this thread is to show me beating a mustang, not to have all of you adults with kids look down on me and give me advice...
I'm 25 years old with no kids and I know better. Hell I knew better when I was 18. At your age your driving skills are very very low and the chance of you messing up, losing control, and getting seriously hurt is VERY high.

i realize doing what i did was stupid but we all do it.
Its good you realized what you did was stupid. If you must race do not take it to 120mph. You make your point that your car is faster and let it go. What you did went past just beating a Mustang. Give your driving skills and your maturity level time to rise before you go out and get in over your head.

I worked my *** for this car and as a 16 year old i successfully rebuilt a engine with my dad..
Half of you yelling at me would ship your car off and have it done by someone else..
I pull my motors out by myself, rebuild them by myself, and put them back in by myself. I can have my motor out and back in in a day. Handing daddy the wrenches does not make you any more skilled at driving.

It was on a private road so it wasnt that dangerous
Old 12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Regular

do you really have to make a point on every i say?

Just look at the basics..i beat a mustang..
yayyyyy!(:
Old 12-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Rockstar

do you really have to make a point on every i say?

Just look at the basics..i beat a mustang..
yayyyyy!(:
This.

I guess we should let him have his happy moment.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

hehe thankkkk youu!
Old 12-29-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Once Again, the F-body Haters/F-body owners invade the thread to put down one of their own. I swear some of you guys over heard are backwardz as ****. Like inbred or something.
Because you are to take up for someone doing something stupid simply because you both bought a car from the same manufacturer?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Because you are to take up for someone doing something stupid simply because you both bought a car from the same manufacturer?
I think most here are sick of you. Seems I gave you way too much credit at first.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The point of this thread is to show me beating a mustang, not to have all of you adults with kids look down on me and give me advice...
i realize doing what i did was stupid but we all do it. I worked my *** for this car and as a 16 year old i successfully rebuilt a engine with my dad..
Half of you yelling at me would ship your car off and have it done by someone else..
It was on a private road so it wasnt that dangerous
I'm 21 years old... The first thing I thought was after you nailed it and started pulling on him you looked at the camera and smiled. Here is a race of me racing a mustang in my old White TA... We were on a road with no sideroads whatsoever.

Notice how intent I am on what is going on in front of me.. And hell this wasn't even coming up on an intersection, just open road. I didn't even look at him in my rear view to see how hard I was pulling.
This is the one and ONLY time I have kept going after putting 5-6 lengths on someone, and it was to teach him and many others in my town to not talk **** about my car if you don't have something worthy, it worked.

Now you are starting to get a bit ahead of yourself. The majority of the people yelling at you in here work 100% on their car their selves. I know this because they make build threads with pics showing it!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Now you are starting to get a bit ahead of yourself. The majority of the people yelling at you in here work 100% on their car their selves. I know this because they make build threads with pics showing it!
Come on now, all aside. How many people in this section can you name right now that have a build thread for one of their own or anyone elses vehicle? I mean, outside of a throttle body or header install. Get real, most of you guys are taking your car to the nearest and most reputable performance shop to have the real work done.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'm 25 years old with no kids and I know better. Hell I knew better when I was 18. At your age your driving skills are very very low and the chance of you messing up, losing control, and getting seriously hurt is VERY high.

Its good you realized what you did was stupid. If you must race do not take it to 120mph. You make your point that your car is faster and let it go. What you did went past just beating a Mustang. Give your driving skills and your maturity level time to rise before you go out and get in over your head.

I pull my motors out by myself, rebuild them by myself, and put them back in by myself. I can have my motor out and back in in a day. Handing daddy the wrenches does not make you any more skilled at driving.

So the only time you ever accelerate quickly is at the track

Also if you want to play daddy have a child other than that quite ripping on him

Originally Posted by Ke^in
your just mad that another stang got its a$$ handed to it
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
High school was fun.. college was fun.. it's downhill from there
Only thing I have to look forward to after college is buying my new toys and house.. Then insurance going down at age 26 When I feel like dying inside, I suppose I'll get married too

I find it ironic how most are coming into a section labeled "Street Racing & Kills" Section and trying to lecture on how to street race or what to do. Yes, it is a street race... Anything can happen. He clearly knew that before he stepped on the gas. Everybody does. Does it stop us from doing it? Hell no! Unless if I hear my radar go off...

If you are going to act like fathers, knock a girl up and have her pop one out of the oven. Then you can do all your wise lectures all you want.