Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Calling Out StockTAWS-6... Part II...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 12:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

********, a Bullitt is a GT. Same car, you spastic monkey.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:23 AM
STF Veteran

wacky, the board put a post i put up in reply to weciv up 3 posts before it. i gotta start actually using the reply button.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:24 AM
TECH Junkie

If port and polish will get you 70 RWHP you oughtta skip the TA, Milla, and just port and polish your Jetta.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WECIV
********, a Bullitt is a GT. Same car, you spastic monkey.
Nooo, that cant be. The Bullitt is MUCH MUCH Faster than the GT. After all it does have like 5 more HP. That makes a BIG difference.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WECIV
If port and polish will get you 70 RWHP you oughtta skip the TA, Milla, and just port and polish your Jetta.
YEAH. Good idea ... And if I port and polish the 2.0 16v im getting(VR6 is too expensive and too much of a pain in the ***), im sure Ill be running tens. Then all I have to do is change my fuel module atlernator to 3/4" psi's and ill be running nines
Old 12-19-2003, 12:27 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Nooo, that cant be. The Bullitt is MUCH MUCH Faster than the GT. After all it does have like 5 more HP. That makes a BIG difference.
the bulitt intake is superior to the GT when it comes to forced induction. for n/a performance, it's really not much different.

it's got free-er flowing exhaust, but still no big difference compared to a good aftermarket setup.

i think the honest 5hp really comes from factory underdrive pullies. also, the GT is slightly over-rated, and the bullitt is more often on target. really the bullitt is probably about 10hp or 15hp more than the GT, but who really knows.

not counting the intake, i believe the rest of the engine is 100% the same as the GT. not counting the badges, the exhaust, and some interior decoration like the seats and the gauges (and maybe the shifter), the rest of the car is the same as the GT as well. i do not remember if the suspension is different, it might be... but read that as DIFFERENT, not superior. it's not in the league of the cobra suspension at all.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Are those real 5 HP or fake HP so that Ford could charge an obscene ammount of money for a POS GT??? Man, I want to run a car company so lagubrious bafoons like Bullitt would buy my product. Now selling replica of Beverly Hillbilly Cars with 500 HP!!! The Bullitt is a GT named after a movie (the movie cars were not even that fast, the Charger would have eaten that POS Mustang alive in real life). Get a life and a girl friend and stop living vicariously through a POS GT!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 12:31 AM
STF Veteran

really there are more differences between a trans am and a ws6 than there are between a gt and a bullitt. that's pretty much the way to look at them... a bullitt package for a GT is the equilivent of the ws6/ss package for a normal trans am/z28. bit of fancyness, a hair more performance, realistically the same car.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Milla, add some stickers and a wing and voilla, 9's. Add a $5,000.00 Bullitt sticker and it adds a whopping 5 HP!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 12:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Man where is BULLITT? I was hoping to be honored by him responding to me before Unit closes this thread. Man, I sooo wanted to call Unit gay right there, but I know better... Unfortunately. Soo, BULLITT, YOU ARE A SLOW ***, DRIVING A POS GT THAT ONLY YOU COULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO DRIVE. I WILL KICK YOUR *** ANY DAY, SO SUCK MY DICK!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 12:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BULLITT
And milla tk and to everyone else that thinks a bullitt is close to a gt, let me say this. I dont know what you "guys" are smoking but i'm at least 15rwhp higher than a stock gt.
HE SPEAKS!!! and wow, BULLITT, you are sooo much faster than a gt now with all your !mods and your 15 more RWHP. Good job ace, you get a cookie.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:35 AM
STF Veteran

hey weciv you're in law school? thats where i'm going too. and Yes you can get 320+rwhp from a bullitt with bolt ons no FI. I know a guy who only has , p&p heads, cams, and longtubes and he is dynoing right at 305rwhp. It's a bullitt. That's barely anything on his car. And milla tk and to everyone else that thinks a bullitt is close to a gt, let me say this. I dont know what you "guys" are smoking but i'm at least 15rwhp higher than a stock gt.

bullitt. you do not have a GT. what you have is a car that is 99% identical, where it counts, to a GT. i know that you understand this, but do not want to admit it, so i will not press the point. i also know that you understand that this 99% similarity is what people are refering to when they say you have a GT, so i will not press that point either.

what i want you to realize, and then comment upon, is the fact that what you have in your posession is a GT that ford has done about $1500 - $2000 worth of mods to, at best, and then charged you an extra $5000 for the privlidge. does that seem like a good deal to you?
Old 12-19-2003, 12:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Ok, well, Im going to bed now. Dont wanna waste my 500th whored post right now by making fun of bullitt. Good night all, and bullitt, im honored your "slower than me" *** responded to me. Next time I see this thread, im sure it will be closed, but oh well.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:55 AM
TECH Junkie

!*****, errr... ********, I am not in law school yet, still working on accounting, soon though. I am sure if you make it through the 11th grade, again. The nice teachers will let you into a community college. There you can get an AA in Legal assistance work as a legal begal in a nice legal office and lie too all of the pretty girls that you are a lawyer and drive a fast car. You can also get 320 HP from a dump truck.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

lmao...

So anyone ready to see Stock post a time and place for this race?
Old 12-19-2003, 01:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Yes, Sir.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:09 AM
Banned

whats up unit. hey aries pm me.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

i decide to go to bed early and the thred explodes!
i like doing cam swaps in ohc engines just for the fact that you dont have to **** with the lower end . i hate messing with push rods, valve lash, and all the other happy horse **** that goes along..... especially trying to rip thouse stupid cam lobes outta the block.... thouse bastards never want to come out... milla all you really gotta do is performe the vtech conversion on your vw and youll be running 9's easy i posted a worse death to a vw just ******* around and you dident even comment on it little dissapointed man..
and while im on my soap box... why is it that my card has 160 some odd views and no one commented
bastards
ok so ill be in the office today but im booking up to k-zoo this weekend so ill be back soon
see ya
Old 12-19-2003, 08:01 AM
Banned

hey evilpuss i pic up your mommy off the corner and man was her ******* warout or was that bullittpuss mommy i get both of you confused because you both drive pusstangs.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:05 AM
STF Veteran

I know a guy who only has , p&p heads, cams, and longtubes and he is dynoing right at 305rwhp. It's a bullitt.

I dont know what you "guys" are smoking but i'm at least 15rwhp higher than a stock gt.
Buttlett if ANY LS1 were to put heads,cam and longtube on their car it would be around 400rwhp! How does that make you feel? As for what we are smoking it is called a Ford Bullitt. On a regular basis. hahahahahaha ***!