Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z06 vs Honda CBR600 video

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010 | 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by PowershifterNC
exactly..like you guys have never said anything sitting in the passenger seat while racing..its in the heat of the moment..sh*t is gonna fly. Now if he was in his face calling him that after the race...that would be funny and worthy of calling him a douche..plus he'd prolly get his a*s kicked
Umm, the window was down and the passenger yelled "*****" louder than anything else in hopes the rider would hear him. Douche move...

You're the ******* passenger, you don't have room to say ****. What next? "Mah boy'z ZeOH6 gunna put a hurtin on dat 6hundred you got der!" Stfu and do what you are there for, filming the video.
Old 01-21-2010 | 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the jester 812
i have been 140mph on my 1000rr plenty of times, what exactly does that prove?
That you shoulda got a ZX10 or ZX14 so that you could go faster than 140. ALOT faster.

Old 01-21-2010 | 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

Haaaa! GO TEAM GREEN!!
Attached Thumbnails C6Z06 vs Honda CBR600 video-000_0033-1-.jpg  
Old 01-21-2010 | 04:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Umm, the window was down and the passenger yelled "*****" louder than anything else in hopes the rider would hear him. Douche move...

You're the ******* passenger, you don't have room to say ****. What next? "Mah boy'z ZeOH6 gunna put a hurtin on dat 6hundred you got der!" Stfu and do what you are there for, filming the video.

If youre gonna get your feelings hurt when you watch videos maybe you shouldnt watch them lol.
Old 01-21-2010 | 04:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by WannaBcamaroguy
If youre gonna get your feelings hurt when you watch videos maybe you shouldnt watch them lol.
You think I care what someone with a name WannaB says?
Old 01-21-2010 | 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 01-21-2010 | 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You think I care what someone with a name WannaB says?
Looks like you care about it or you wouldnt have had a response to it lol hahaha.
Old 01-21-2010 | 05:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
That you shoulda got a ZX10 or ZX14 so that you could go faster than 140. ALOT faster.

true.. true, but its honestly more bike than i need as it is anyway.
Old 01-23-2010 | 12:46 AM
Teching In

Ok heres the problem I see, coming from a rider. It would be next to impossible to hear some one scream 1,2,3 while at a 60 mph roll with a helmet on and turning those kind of rpms while right beside another car. A honk would have made for a better start. I feel that the bike must have been going by reacting to the car. Also that rider was doing a horrible job of tucking, the drag created by an improper tuck will have a lot of effect on the outcome. This race would have been alot closer from 30-85mph. From 120 on that bike is running outta power fast. Either way a kill is a kill good job.
Old 01-23-2010 | 01:14 AM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by PowershifterNC
exactly..like you guys have never said anything sitting in the passenger seat while racing..its in the heat of the moment..sh*t is gonna fly. Now if he was in his face calling him that after the race...that would be funny and worthy of calling him a douche..plus he'd prolly get his a*s kicked
yeah, comments werent too bad I'd say. Way too much reaction towards the Z06 kids.

The bike was probably reacting to the car indeed but heck, WTF, that was a 2-1 win.

Always the same story with bikes vs car; rider shoulda done this and that, I'm better than him, my bike is better bla bla bla...he lost, get over it. The Z06 is a monster.
Old 01-23-2010 | 01:28 AM
Teching In

Okay... well glad to see not everyone is hating on the new guy here.

-We tried honking but the bike had problems hearing the honks, so I told the passenger to count it off to him by using his fingers. However I could not see the finger hence him screaming.
-Next - the window was closed when passenger screamed out those remarks.
-And last I shook hands with the bike driver after the race and he seemed like a really cool guy before and after. If anyone cares about that

I don't give a damn what someone thinks I should race instead, or from what roll.

But I will race that POS fox body of yours with my ebrake on and pull a few busses before 150.

More vids to come!
Old 01-23-2010 | 04:00 AM
11 Second Club

^^

Z06 are quick cars, but you should read around a little before you start calling people out. The internet knows what a Z06 can do stock, you don't know what the internet can do
Old 01-23-2010 | 04:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by abass84
Ok heres the problem I see, coming from a rider. It would be next to impossible to hear some one scream 1,2,3 while at a 60 mph roll with a helmet on and turning those kind of rpms while right beside another car. A honk would have made for a better start. I feel that the bike must have been going by reacting to the car. Also that rider was doing a horrible job of tucking, the drag created by an improper tuck will have a lot of effect on the outcome. This race would have been alot closer from 30-85mph. From 120 on that bike is running outta power fast. Either way a kill is a kill good job.
I would be surprised if he could hear honks either.. Granted most cars I raced with my bikes were no where near stock, I could NEVER hear honks.. I usually just gave them the jump and I would react as soon as I heard the RPMs raise. Bikes throttle response is so ridiculous it usually still lets the bike jump out.

Originally Posted by kindafast
But I will race that POS fox body of yours with my ebrake on and pull a few busses before 150.
No you wouldn't. Take your e brake off and pray he doesn't put a hurtn' too bad on you. If you are nice, he might go from a roll... If you race a real race from a dig.... That stock C6Z won't be walking away with another win.

Z06 are quick cars, but you should read around a little before you start calling people out.
This. You don't call people out (especially in a stock car, even a C6Z) when you don't have a clue what their setup is.
Old 01-23-2010 | 04:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

1999 Red SS - 200rwhp/150rwtq
Trollin' SR+K section, where we roll on 19's, 13 sec cars beat bikes, and stock 2vs hit 13s

Just saw it.. Nicely done!
Old 01-23-2010 | 07:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lemons12
1999 Red SS - 200rwhp/150rwtq
Trollin' SR+K section, where we roll on 19's, 13 sec cars beat bikes, and stock 2vs hit 13s

Just saw it.. Nicely done!
And where lemons is king troll
Old 01-23-2010 | 08:08 AM
TECH Addict

-We tried honking but the bike had problems hearing the honks, so I told the passenger to count it off to him by using his fingers. However I could not see the finger hence him screaming.
-And last I shook hands with the bike driver after the race and he seemed like a really cool guy before and after. If anyone cares about that

I don't give a damn what someone thinks I should race instead, or from what roll.

More vids to come!
Big nuts for a stock Z lmfao, Nice kill but you are far from king of the streets

Where r u located maby we should run, I have a lil ole honda that would rape that zoh
Old 01-23-2010 | 10:47 AM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

heh, maybe he will put buses on you. Even a stock Z can be slow in the modding world. But you have ***** for calling out, but lts not turn this in a calling out thread that will never happen.

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
^^

Z06 are quick cars, but you should read around a little before you start calling people out. The internet knows what a Z06 can do stock, you don't know what the internet can do

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
Big nuts for a stock Z lmfao, Nice kill but you are far from king of the streets

Where r u located maby we should run, I have a lil ole honda that would rape that zoh
Like I said always someone outhere faster Maybe I can be the camera car and put a strong fight too!!
Old 01-23-2010 | 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Seriously though a bike driver mod is needed. I ran a guy in my stock c5z and he showed me what it would be like if he sucked at driving and i pulled a car on him. Then he did the best he could, he put like 4 cars on me.
Old 01-26-2010 | 12:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by abass84
also coming from a fellow rider, screaming or yelling is hard to hear even when you are stopped. i also thought he was doing a **** job of tucking. cbr are also the slowest of the 600 class from the big four. it looked like fun though. ive had fun racing mustang gts, a few ls1 powered cars. only one i had trouble with was a boosted eclipse which suprised me since i stopped at about 140 at his rear quarter panel.
Old 01-26-2010 | 12:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mig1289
also coming from a fellow rider, screaming or yelling is hard to hear even when you are stopped. i also thought he was doing a **** job of tucking. cbr are also the slowest of the 600 class from the big four. it looked like fun though. ive had fun racing mustang gts, a few ls1 powered cars. only one i had trouble with was a boosted eclipse which suprised me since i stopped at about 140 at his rear quarter panel.
Either I'm just one amazing rider (shifter actually cause most of the time we go from rolls) or you are wrong in saying CBRs are the slowest. Quite a few years ago I might agree with you easily...

Quick Reply: C6Z06 vs Honda CBR600 video