Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raped a 5th gen camaro......

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
Congrats.
yeaah, people using the term rape doesnt bother me a bit, but you saying congrats to that -I'd ******* break your face if we were face to face.

"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
I'm not the same as you. I voiced my opinion. Live with it
your the one who bitched about some one using a word and your also the one who needs to live w/ it. don't like somin? bite your tongue and
Old 03-30-2010, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
yeaah, people using the term rape doesnt bother me a bit, but you saying congrats to that -I'd ******* break your face if we were face to face.

your the one who bitched about some one using a word and your also the one who needs to live w/ it. don't like somin? bite your tongue and

I suppose I owe you an apology. I didn't mean congrats as in "congratulations! your girlfriend got raped!" I'm sorry if it seemed that way. That was rude of me to say. When I said it I meant congrats to you that you use rape like it was used in this thread. Once again....sorry for not specifying.

I can post what I want to. I had no intention of starting a war here.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

endersshadow, we want your opinion on this guy
Originally Posted by CHRRRIS
please comment.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Funny stuff!!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

"Raped" a 5th gen camaro? Really? You have a wife and you refer to beating someone badly as "raping"? That's interesting. Do you play a lot of FPS games by any chance? You sound like the 13 year olds who play Halo all day and when they kill you they scream into the microphone "YOU GOT RAPED!".
lol?

Originally Posted by obZidian
Good to see our tax dollars at work!
Seriously?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
"Raped" is a commonly used vernacular for completely overpowering/destroying someone else's effort or character/avatar or in this case Car. And it's been in use that way for at least 10 years, which IMO pegs him in the mid to late 20's age group- but his list of previously owned cars suggests at least the late 30's...

Now what could be used that is more phonetically and grammatically correct? I'm leaning towards "Sodomized"; or in street slang "*** F***ed".

Seeing as how the interaction was mutually agreed upon - thus not rape - and both went into said agreement with there own goals and for there own reasons that require the willfull participation of the other person, it becomes very similiar to a sexual relationship.

However, unlike a regular sexual relationship where both people roughly get what they wanted out of it (akin to a good door to door race), this kind or race deviates from the norm when one participant, thru planning, skill, and preparation manages to coerce the other participant into something she never ever saw coming: next thing she knows he's had his way with her, and contrary to what she was told, it IS about absolute domination.
I just choked on my honey bunches of oats, this was priceless =)
Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Banned

Endersshadow how bout you get the **** out of my thread with your retarded ***, im sorry that your dad touched your no-no spot as a young boy but that doesnt give you the right to come in here and **** up my perfectly good thread about RAPING a 5th gen camaro.

And I promise nobody gives a **** about your worthless opinion, so have a nice big cup of STFU and make like a tree and get the **** out.

With best regards,
The artist formerly known as GTO Jimmy
Old 03-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Banned

Funny, went to this guys profile and went through a couple pages of his post. All he does on this site is talk **** to people and be a general all around douchebag. I went through 3 out of 7 pages before I saw enough, 99% of his post are negativety towards others.

Get a life you loser.

-edit-
Went through the rest of this idiots pages of post, all he does is run his mouth to people and ask retarded *** questions because he is a moron that knows jack **** about cars. Enjoy the "horse ***** hose" on your poor mans TA loser. (Gotta check his previous post to get that one.)

Last edited by Texas Heat; 03-30-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 113 Likes on 82 Posts

I don't think so. You
If I had gone on and on about how using the word rape is wrong you might have a point...or maybe if I said something like "Do you know someone who has been raped? I bet they wouldn't appreciate you saying that!"....But I didn't. I was merely making a point....that point being that referring to winning a race as "raping" the competition is childish and stupid.
Good job.
It's immature. I made my point and I stand by it. You all can continue to berate me for it. I couldn't care less.
Congrats. I'm not the same as you. I voiced my opinion. Live with it.
No thanks!
I suppose I owe you an apology. I didn't mean congrats as in "congratulations! your girlfriend got raped!" I'm sorry if it seemed that way. That was rude of me to say. When I said it I meant congrats to you that you use rape like it was used in this thread. Once again....sorry for not specifying.

I can post what I want to. I had no intention of starting a war here.

Dude. Your are by far the biggest ******* tool on this forum. You start out by talking **** about someone choosing the word "rape" as a way to describe his win. In turn you've started a fight with 20-30 members all in which are against you just because you didn't like his use of the word rape.

How many inches of **** fit in your ***? Seriously, 9 inches? Maybe 10? What does it feel like to have a **** in your ***? Have you ever taken more than 1 **** at a time? Do you love men or is it just experimentation? How many pints of *** can you take before you gag? What's your favorite position when taking **** in your mouth? Do you spit or swallow?
Old 03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Finkledbody
Dude. Your are by far the biggest ******* tool on this forum. You start out by talking **** about someone choosing the word "rape" as a way to describe his win. In turn you've started a fight with 20-30 members all in which are against you just because you didn't like his use of the word rape.

How many inches of **** fit in your ***? Seriously, 9 inches? Maybe 10? What does it feel like to have a **** in your ***? Have you ever taken more than 1 **** at a time? Do you love men or is it just experimentation? How many pints of *** can you take before you gag? What's your favorite position when taking **** in your mouth? Do you spit or swallow?
Go **** yourself.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
Funny, went to this guys profile and went through a couple pages of his post. All he does on this site is talk **** to people and be a general all around douchebag. I went through 3 out of 7 pages before I saw enough, 99% of his post are negativety towards others.

Get a life you loser.

-edit-
Went through the rest of this idiots pages of post, all he does is run his mouth to people and ask retarded *** questions because he is a moron that knows jack **** about cars. Enjoy the "horse ***** hose" on your poor mans TA loser. (Gotta check his previous post to get that one.)
It isn't a hose and I never referred to it as one. Oh and you can go **** yourself too dickwad. Go "rape" another 5th gen *******.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Banned

It isn't a hose and I never referred to it as one. Oh and you can go **** yourself too dickwad. Go "rape" another 5th gen *******.
You right you refered to it as a something that looked like a horse *****, something im sure you have gotten plenty of up close and personal views of lol.

And no i wont go **** myself, I have a wife for that.

And for you to call me an ******* is way beyond the whole pot/kettle thing, how bout you go create another 7 pages of making yourself look like a retarded monkey. Thanks!

Please argue back with me, I have no problem with sitting here making you look like an idiot all night.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this thread delivers... more of that guy in the avatar

endersshadow, click on the thumbnails and give us your thoughts

Last edited by BobDoLe; 03-30-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Nice kill OP, sounds like you should have knocked on his window and introduced yourself first: "Hi, I'm so and so and I WILL embarras you in front of your douche passenger".
Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
You right you refered to it as a something that looked like a horse *****, something im sure you have gotten plenty of up close and personal views of lol.

And no i wont go **** myself, I have a wife for that.

And for you to call me an ******* is way beyond the whole pot/kettle thing, how bout you go create another 7 pages of making yourself look like a retarded monkey. Thanks!

Please argue back with me, I have no problem with sitting here making you look like an idiot all night.
It looks like a horses *****....or the more popular term "donkey dick". I personally have no experience with that kind of dick (or any dick for that matter as I'm straight and I prefer humans) but I'm sure your wife does. Enjoy that.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 113 Likes on 82 Posts

It looks like a horses *****....or the more popular term "donkey dick". I personally have no experience with that kind of dick (or any dick for that matter as I'm straight and I prefer humans) but I'm sure your wife does. Enjoy that.
You never answered my questions *** boy. So I'll ask them again **** sucker..

Old 03-31-2010, 12:16 AM
10 Second Club

Wow, What the hell have I been missing here? The mods are going to love this fur sure!! LOL Funny stuff guys!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:45 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Finkledbody

This is 'sig material right here people, or at least good "getting to know you" material if you've just met a girl you like...
Old 03-31-2010, 03:16 AM
10 Second Club

I got a $100.00 bucks that says Shadow gets banned!! Who wants to bet?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:01 AM
11 Second Club

I personally have no experience with that kind of dick (or any dick for that matter as I'm straight and I prefer humans) but I'm sure your wife does. Enjoy that.
this guy has no dick guys cut him a break