Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ran a challenger

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 02:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ran a challenger

well i was on my way to see about getting an account with airgas for a mother bottle when i see a challenger turn onto the street i was on(i was at a red light) so i get the green and try to catch up but he took off too quick luckily he was turning at the next light and it was red. so i pulled behind him. the light turned green and as he turned he gossed it and took off i took the corner slow so i wouldnt spin my car and by the time i got onto the other road he was 6-7 cars out i get on the gas catch up and jump in the next lane and get maybe a car on him before i have to slow for traffic in my lane and he just kept going. i tried to get next to him but with traffic it wasnt possible. im guessing it was a stock r/t didnt have any badges but i dont think a v6 would last half as long as he did.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you didnt really run em.....challengers dont have badges, just on the grill if its an RT or SRT, and in the rear if its an SRT.. SRT'S have the bigger stock rims too
Old 04-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Teching In

SRT8's have the black hood stripes and some R/T's have the side of the hood decals. SRT8's also have black trunk lip/spoilers. The hood should have said HEMI though.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mannyman84
you didnt really run em.....challengers dont have badges, just on the grill if its an RT or SRT, and in the rear if its an SRT.. SRT'S have the bigger stock rims too
what do you mean i didnt run him he took off and i caught and passed him. also i never said it was and srt all i said was it was probally an r/t.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

and the car was black with big polished stock rims but again i dont think it was an srt at least i hope it wasnt
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Hak
Teching In

Was probably an R/T. If you ever line them up even with an R/T, you'll destroy it. Stock R/T's aren't much, but they're still nice cars imo. I haven't ran into a heavily modded one yet. SRT-8's can be beasts, but again, most I've run into are stock and not modded. It's a nice lookin' car, but too heavy for my taste. Good run OP.