Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lt1 vs 02 stang

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
ROFLMAO...holy **** you aren't too bright are you?
And it's your choice to be ignorantly retarded. Good luck with that.

BTW.....what mustang do I have genius? tell me. I'm dying to know.
What kind of Mustang do you have?
Old 04-09-2010, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

close race with the edge going to the lt1.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
As much as I have respect for StopSign, I really need to get out of the SR+K section. The constant few ignorant GM fanboys and the few ignorant Ford fanboys going at it with the rest of us at neutral positions is really annoying.

Jesus Christ, they are both modern representations of American muscle with motors more capable than 99% of people are willing to take them.

Show a little more respect. At the end of the day, we are all trying to mod our cars, hoping to run that goal slip, and love the pure joy on our faces every time we drive our "toys"
^^^X1000
One of the most intelligent things I've read in this section in awhile! Seems certain Mustang guys are "shocked" that there are actually "Lsx nut-swingers" over here on LS1tech? Get over it and get used to it please, and stop trying to change everyones mind. I love having some Mustang guys here, but not ones that have to wave the blue oval banner in nearly EVERY thread I have been coming across, and rebut nearly EVERY post where someone says they don't like Mustangs Why do you care (you's know who you's are) what GM fanboys think anyways? Some of us REAL GM guys know to show respect where it is due, but sometimes you Ford guys make me sick One can consistantly get the same two or three people to ruin this thread right now by simply saying something like "Mustangs suck *****"! That easy, and I feel sorry for Jay (who might as well be a ******' fireman for all the fires he has to put out ) I find it hard to believe that the **** disturbers on here can go untouched for so long, GM and Ford fanboys alike. Seems every good thread these days has to be locked because of the same bullshit! Guess I'll just stay away from this section too if that's the case

*Not bothering putting the flame suit on, I'm sure Jayplay has an extinguisher on hand.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:24 AM

I can't even finish reading this thread. I made it to page four and then my head nearly exploded. The ignorance that pops up in here sometimes makes me want to go hug someone from SVTperformance.com (don't get me wrong, there are plenty of knuckleheads over there too).
Old 04-09-2010, 09:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brendan.9
wow all i wanted was a simple answer that yea you will win or it will be close or no you will lose not all of this **** wow you guys sure are immature
Before this thread gets locked...If you are a better driver than he is, you'll win. If he is a better driver, he will win. Neither car really has a power advantage over one another in the mods you gave us.

Is that good enough?

Last edited by Ke^in; 04-09-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dead on Kevin
Old 04-09-2010, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Before this thread gets locked...If you are a better driver than he is, you'll win. If he is a better driver, he will win. Neither car really has a power advantag over one another in the mods you gave us.

Is that good enough?
It should be, but I'm sure it won't. There will always be some LT1 guys that will swear they have never lost to a 2V GT and the GT stands no change ever and there will always me some 2V guys that say the opposite.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
It should be, but I'm sure it won't. There will always be some LT1 guys that will swear they have never lost to a 2V GT and the GT stands no change ever and there will always me some 2V guys that say the opposite.
Do you see your brothers car losing to a 2v?
Remember that Red GT all of us have raced? He's got all the bolt ons, tuned, weight reduction and 5spd with 3.73's. I put a solid 4 cars on him the other day, and I bearly pull your brothers LT1 with just catback and 3.42's, and he's auto.

Maybe just bench racing here but in my experience a well running LT1 is MUCH faster than the 99-04 GT.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by old93camaro
ju1ce find another site you are killing this one
x1,000,000
Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Do you see your brothers car losing to a 2v?
Remember that Red GT all of us have raced? He's got all the bolt ons, tuned, weight reduction and 5spd with 3.73's. I put a solid 4 cars on him the other day, and I bearly pull your brothers LT1 with just catback and 3.42's, and he's auto.

Maybe just bench racing here but in my experience a well running LT1 is MUCH faster than the 99-04 GT.
Even though they both run similar 1/4 mile times?

I'd say that red GT had a sucky driver.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Even though they both run similar 1/4 mile times?

I'd say that red GT had a sucky driver.
Well since my word is null and void here I'll let SRZ comment on the Red GT that he beat with 4 people in his G8.