Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Where's the fun?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the fun?

Man you guys sure get a lot of action, where's my challenge?

My best race ever was a stock 350z when I had muffler/CAI and even that wasn't worth posting since I had at least 3 cars on him from any dig or roll race.
The suns and planets must have aligned or something.

Other than that I've had maybe 4 other total cars that want to play but its usually something that most of you would consider "a waste of gas".

I like rowing through the gears, so I take every chance I get!

So here's my kill;

On the way home from class some kid in a silver 1.8 Sentra thought he was Paul Walker from F&F... Wal-Mart exhaust tip and AutoZone stick on hood scoop angled towards the headlight on the passenger side of the hood. He had the stance, one arm cocked straight on the wheel, the other tenderly gripping his automatic, weaving through traffic, ready to throw down on any sucker unlucky enough to challenge him...

Well I decided to investigate, I pulled up slowly in 6th at about 70mph and looked over to see my adversary. Justin Bieber.

Without so much as a honk or a hand signal he takes off!
Only to slow down after a semi merged into his lane.

I worked my way in front of the few cars and moved over a lane to let him line up, little did I know he was already racing me!
With much haste I threw the gearshift into 5th and let out a long, low, bellowing to attempt to keep up with this thoroughbred Nissan.

As the RPMs stayed near motionless at 2,300, so did my opponent, never leaving my driver's window.

Justin Bieber looks over to me and mouths something I can only comprehend as "ohhh, baby, baby..." as we slow to 40mph.

Fearing for my life, I slammed second gear with a chirp and tore up to 5,500RPMs, "No stopping now" I thought with a near powershift to third, my nemesis no where to be seen...

"Thank God!" I exclaimed, turning up Five Finger Death Punch and exiting in fear he might catch up...
Old 04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Staging Lane

lmao! funniest thing i have read in here for a while.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

I agree...funny read. Nice right up...was it a spec-v? Even that would not have been a challenge for you
Old 04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

I giggled inside.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:48 PM
12 Second Club

Hahahahahaha....... Justin Bieber
Old 04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not bad sometimes it isnt a waste of gas if its crushing some idiots hopes and dreams.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

good job winning the match with your arch nemesis. Really funny story too. I have the same problem with nobody ever challenging me in the TA. Most people give me the rock on symbol and thats all I get. I have another firebird (Daily Driver 96 v6) that even the mail man challenges, but that's not the TA and not as fun.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Banned

What a gay story.