Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

04 cobra (video)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikemunoz
pisses me off when people got nothing better to do that to annoy.
Don't you mean "than to annoy"?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

ya that ^^^^
Old 04-30-2010, 02:21 AM
Staging Lane

Jesus back the **** off guys. You bash a guy that actually posts video's of his races which is a hellva lot more entertaining then watching a bunch of trolls trying to be funny by playing grammar police. Thanks for all the vid's Mike keep them coming.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ArcticMissile
Jesus back the **** off guys. You bash a guy that actually posts video's of his races which is a hellva lot more entertaining then watching a bunch of trolls trying to be funny by playing grammar police. Thanks for all the vid's Mike keep them coming.
thats alot ^^^^^^^ you guys can check out my other races on youtube under zbad28 and silverz28
Old 04-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Teching In

Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

the cobra only mad 43? hp and 46? trq
he made that with the pulley?
Old 04-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Restricted User

Haha I never even post on these things in the race section, because all the mustang guys get on and bash Camaro's and tell us about there imaginary race cars that run
11's. Funny to see everybody bashing stopsign lmao
Old 04-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by z99ls1
Funny to see everybody bashing stopsign lmao
Who all is bashing me?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Regular

Ooooooookkkk here we go another smarts ***. First off I finished school 2nd I don't do drugs. And 3rd your from a place called candyland, more like a candy stick while your at it go sit on a CANDYSTICK
You sure you finished school?

You should come to candyland sometime. It's not what you think and we have great schools. Sure, no one writes at a 5th grade level like yourself, but they might look past that.

I'd show you around, but I've since moved to Nottingham forest.

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 04-30-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1_MeMoRy
Instead of making comments like this. Would it not be smarter to assume that he may not be a person who speaks english as his first language.....
I hear this excuse all the time. I know foreign exchange students who have been in the country for two semesters and their writing skills would put the OP's to shame.

There's no excuse, other than laziness or ignorance, for making the types of grammatical and spelling errors that the OP has made.
It's just too much for me to handle...

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 04-30-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by z99ls1
Haha I never even post on these things in the race section, because all the mustang guys get on and bash Camaro's and tell us about there imaginary race cars that run
11's.
Funny to see everybody bashing stopsign lmao
Hm,mmmm really?

I'm on this board alot and I can't remember the last time a stang owner wasn't respectful of an Fbod.

not one stang owner exhaggerates (sp?) about their car. Not one has.

Are you another one of those bowtie loyal guys, or just like to assume a lot because you're used to ignorant retarded stang owners?

Just curious.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Hak
Teching In

Nice races OP. Videos are always a plus. The races just seem a little short. I like to wind the cars out more.

Since people are tossing prices around. Got my Cobra up in Seattle for 19k. Stock, 42k miles. Want another LSX also.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Things I find amusing... one he said in his original post he was crusing the strip @ night and post two days time vids.... Second says his car is silver but the video shows a SOM car. That's my 2cents.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Things I find amusing... one he said in his original post he was crusing the strip @ night and post two days time vids.... Second says his car is silver but the video shows a SOM car. That's my 2cents.
LOL. The first video was when he first met the Cobra owner... at night on the strip. The Cobra owner explained he was about to do some modding to the car and wanted a rematch after completion of the mods. The two exchanged phone numbers and met up for a rematch... during the day. Doing a search for "zbad28" on Youtube shows results of the same car. I can't confirm if his car is actually the SOM car or a silver one.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by edwardzracing
LOL. The first video was when he first met the Cobra owner... at night on the strip. The Cobra owner explained he was about to do some modding to the car and wanted a rematch after completion of the mods. The two exchanged phone numbers and met up for a rematch... during the day. Doing a search for "zbad28" on Youtube shows results of the same car. I can't confirm if his car is actually the SOM car or a silver one.

my car was originally silver when i first got it, i had it painted atomic orange.
so those r my races you see on youtube
Old 04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Hm,mmmm really?

I'm on this board alot and I can't remember the last time a stang owner wasn't respectful of an Fbod.

not one stang owner exhaggerates (sp?) about their car. Not one has.

Are you another one of those bowtie loyal guys, or just like to assume a lot because you're used to ignorant retarded stang owners?

Just curious.
Very used to all the retarded mustang owners around here. All the mustang guys around here have 20 inch rims and going around blasting there music acting tuff. One mexican guy has a black mustang with gold painted down the side that says mexico. Its got 20's and its SUPER FAST!!! Sorry OP im done in this here area, where the people talk the sheet. Not trying to thread jack. You have good vids and good info, don't let people tell you diff. There is always going to be the people who get on to talk smack because they wish they had a camaro or are just douche bags. People bagging on people grammer are SOOOO GAY. Honestly shut up. Its a car forum and people don't try to use there perfect grammer and sit by the comp with a dictionary. If you can under stand what people are saying enuf to understand it, than just shut up
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 PM
TECH Resident

Classic rivalry funny why the mustang has to be supercharged to keep up.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

MUSTANG stands for (Must Uses Supercharge Turbocharge Against N/a Gm) so i here. the cobra guy i races in the video is a good friend now so its all for fun
Old 04-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sslateron
Classic rivalry funny why the mustang has to be supercharged to keep up.

MUSTANG stands for (Must Uses Supercharge Turbocharge Against N/a Gm) so i here. the cobra guy i races in the video is a good friend now so its all for fun

You sure?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:14 AM
TECH Regular

Don't you know stopsign? All fords need superchargers to be quick.
All those NA SBF and NA BBF cars are slow turds. DUH...

Everbodee no dat.