Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach 1 vs Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 7plagues
so....we go from a guy who built his car knows how much it cost and all this other bs....to a guy who bought his car the way it currently sits and didn't in fact put any work into it. hmmmm guy sounds like a bamf. not to mention he had to get his other friend in here to defend him...hahaha

why is it the threads titled "Mach1 vs (any ls1 based car)" get hilarious real quick.
I dont need anyone to defend me. have you forgotten who won in the two videos? pretty sure that was me. But its funny that all of ls1 tech has jumped into the thread to defend the poor little 6.0 that got drug
Old 05-02-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 04Mongoose
I dont need anyone to defend me. have you forgotten who won in the two videos? pretty sure that was me. But its funny that all of ls1 tech has jumped into the thread to defend the poor little 6.0 that got drug
No one has defended the TA since your mods were made clear.
They have turned from talking about the race, to talking about how lame you are.
And not because you have a mach 1, but because you come off as a bit of an ignorant ****.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts

to be honest the 6.0 must of had issues if not it would have been a different story IMO

No one cares - WOW a ls1 lost it happens every day Its not like the world is ending Ls1s hold there own, Everyone acts like someone defeated a ******* dragon or something lol
Old 05-02-2010, 01:55 PM
10 Second Club

Because I couldnt be happier with the tune on the car. I could spend 500 on a tune down here or go up there and get one from them cheaper and make a road trip out of it. I drove this car home 1200 miles in 24 hours when I first bought it. I am not scared of a long drive. Been from dallas to cali, dallas to nyc, dallas to iowa, dallas to chicago, etc. I like road trips....kinda weird given that im a pilot lol
Yeah I know my Yellow car was tuned by them but I can't say that it was worth driving that far for. Heck some other companies do some amazing **** with mail order tunes and updates as long as you provide them with datalogs.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
No one has defended the TA since your mods were made clear.
They have turned from talking about the race, to talking about how lame you are.
And not because you have a mach 1, but because you come off as a bit of an ignorant ****.

I second what he said. No one is defending the TA after we found out more details about your intake and exhaust Mach. I mean hell maybe I should I should say the same thing about my Cobra since all it has is a CAI, full exhaust, s/c swap, and tune. That is all intake and exhaust last time I checked.

If you have thirst for running LS1's and don't mind driving come to FL. We have plenty here that are street driven with less mods than that red TA had that will be more than happy to race ya.

Like I said race Odarabla and post some videos. I doubt you or Oxford boy will but it would a good wake up call for you two clowns...
Old 05-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Default answer

[QUOTE=DiscerningZ32;13269663]What's a Jesus? Is it contagious?

He is contagious, he cures fevers, and he can use a cowbell to do it! I love that SNL skit. But on the serious side though, these cars everyone is talking about on this thread are cool and fast but they are temperal at best. They won't be there for you when you really need them. As a matter of fact they will eventually let you down. But look up and Jesus will always be there when the going gets tuff. Jesus doesn't want you to become religious, but rather he desires a relationship with you. You leaning on him for everything. But get into church (nothing wrong with driving your nice Ford or Chevy) so you can hear his promises that he wants to give to you.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts

Amen brother

[QUOTE=Delivered;13271901]
Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
What's a Jesus? Is it contagious?

He is contagious, he cures fevers, and he can use a cowbell to do it! I love that SNL skit. But on the serious side though, these cars everyone is talking about on this thread are cool and fast but they are temperal at best. They won't be there for you when you really need them. As a matter of fact they will eventually let you down. But look up and Jesus will always be there when the going gets tuff. Jesus doesn't want you to become religious, but rather he desires a relationship with you. You leaning on him for everything. But get into church (nothing wrong with driving your nice Ford or Chevy) so you can hear his promises that he wants to give to you.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

I have been following this thread and waiting till the right moment to post..and I think that I have finally found it...OP you are totally full of crap. You have stretched and left out the truth so much that noone on this forum will EVER take you seriously. And I for one believe that it was a STOCK T/A that you beat. You say that it is a 6.0 or whatever with H/C/I. But I don't believe you farther than I can throw you...It's truly sad when fellow Mustang owners won't even back you up and call you a liar...Someone ban this idiot
Old 05-02-2010, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

One more thing. You say that it sprayed because a friend of yours saw a puff of smoke when he took off...I know alot of cars that smoke when they take off...I guess that means they are spraying too
Old 05-02-2010, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ferg95 T/A
You say that it is a 6.0 or whatever with H/C/I. But I don't believe you farther than I can throw you...
Hey now, he could have been racing 02wife's H/C/I ls1 thats running barely running into the 11's

Haha I keed, I keed
Old 05-02-2010, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Delivered
I like this guy......
Old 05-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Launching!

"stock mach1" -> supercharged mach1
bolton TA w/nitrous->H/C TA ->H/C TA with nitrous -> 6.0 H/C TA -> 6.0 H/C TA with nitrous

Like everyone is saying, nice job you beat that 6.0 LS9 blower swapped nitrous H/C TA with weight reduction and having a tail wind only present in its lane.

Maybe if you stop posting ignorant comments people would say "hey thats a nice mach 1 you got there" instead of "you sound like a tool. brah"
Old 05-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Packy
I second what he said. No one is defending the TA after we found out more details about your intake and exhaust Mach. I mean hell maybe I should I should say the same thing about my Cobra since all it has is a CAI, full exhaust, s/c swap, and tune. That is all intake and exhaust last time I checked.

If you have thirst for running LS1's and don't mind driving come to FL. We have plenty here that are street driven with less mods than that red TA had that will be more than happy to race ya.

Like I said race Odarabla and post some videos. I doubt you or Oxford boy will but it would a good wake up call for you two clowns...
There are plenty of fast cars around the Dallas area why would i drive all the way to florida just to race? That t/a in the video would probably be a very fast cars once he gets it running right.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by oxford03cobra
Lmao i was just ******* with you im not gonna possibly lose 5k
o.k. I took it as a call out bro. No biggy it just pissis me off when people come in here like the op did. Saying he beat a h/c/i t/a with a bolton mach 1. So basically he was bullshitting us trying to make us all look stupid so I stepped up to the plate. All in good fun. I street race and know you don't want to let everything out on the table but at least be somewhat honest!
Old 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hey now, he could have been racing 02wife's H/C/I ls1 thats running barely running into the 11's

Haha I keed, I keed
I was thinking the same damn thing!! Lol
Old 05-02-2010, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

There are plenty of fast cars around the Dallas area why would i drive all the way to florida just to race? That t/a in the video would probably be a very fast cars once he gets it running right.

OP said it himself he doesn't mind the driving. I was just giving him a cordial invite to run some not so highly modded cars and see how he fares since he likes to run the mouth. Either way you two are clowns. Have fun and I am sure we will never see any of the videos posted up of you two losing race because you would rather come here and start **** with BS claims.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

Haha I keed, I keed
hahahaha 02wife what a ****** joke
Old 05-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Packy
OP said it himself he doesn't mind the driving. I was just giving him a cordial invite to run some not so highly modded cars and see how he fares since he likes to run the mouth. Either way you two are clowns. Have fun and I am sure we will never see any of the videos posted up of you two losing race because you would rather come here and start **** with BS claims.
Video of me losing what race? I have lost races before i have been beaten by ls based f bodies and so on you cant win them all.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
10 Second Club

You do realize that trollers get banned?
Old 05-02-2010, 06:17 PM
10 Second Club

Video of me losing what race? I have lost races before i have been beaten by ls based f bodies and so on you cant win them all.
Haven't we all.

Quick Reply: Mach 1 vs Trans Am