Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

CoolAid vs RagnZ Dig-110 (6.0 GTO vs Cammed LS6 Camaro) - VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What is a flunky? i dont think 500 is too bad for a l/t, mild cam and 100 shot.....stock intake manifold, no u/d pulley, catted connectors. but it isnt a 6.0 gto so i guess that is weak. damn if only i made 600rwhp because then my car would be as fast as yours maybe.

and please calrify exactly what this sentence means....

"Jesus and your flunky actually sig'd that?" does that mean jesus was the one dynoing my car?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itsslow98
What is a flunky? i dont think 500 is too bad for a l/t, mild cam and 100 shot.....stock intake manifold, no u/d pulley, catted connectors. but it isnt a 6.0 gto so i guess that is weak. damn if only i made 600rwhp because then my car would be as fast as yours maybe.

and please calrify exactly what this sentence means....

"Jesus and your flunky actually sig'd that?" does that mean jesus was the one dynoing my car?
Damn bud, I've lost a few IQ points reading your posts...how old are you? NCLB is killing our schools

PS. Nice race OP, way to put the smack down on a loudmouth punk.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 PM
TECH Regular

Damn that sucks. Im a little confused how the gto won... Like I said before, anything can happen on the street.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

NCLB=No child left behind. You seem to have the symptoms.

Originally Posted by Sicko
Damn that sucks. Im a little confused how the gto won... Like I said before, anything can happen on the street.
26lb injectors with a 24x cam and heads results in 119% duty cycle, the **** talker ran out of fuel up top
Old 05-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Teching In

It was a joke F***stick, learn howto read you annoying POS. No one gives a damn about what you have to say. And WTF is weaksauce??????
Weaksauce in your case is nut sauce and you drink from the bottle. Keep racing on paper.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by riot-ss
Weaksauce in your case is nut sauce and you drink from the bottle. Keep racing on paper.
How is your extra 3mm of throttle body treatin ya, ya proud of that? Never really saw the point in people bashing nitrous anyways, power is power.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Teching In

How is your extra 3mm of throttle body treatin ya, ya proud of that? Never really saw the point in people bashing nitrous anyways, power is power.
3mm lets keep your small crank out of this. Not talking about n02 pea brain. Im on the gas myself.I put your numbers to shame.Your the kind of guy who gets yanked on the freeway,and takes the first exit and pretends it didn't happen.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

3mm lets keep your small crank out of this. Not talking about n02 pea brain. Im on the gas myself.I put your numbers to shame.Your the kind of guy who gets yanked on the freeway,and takes the first exit and pretends it didn't happen.
Id certainly hope your number are better with an MS4 over a 231/235 that isnt even in the car yet, worked 243s and 175 shot. Thanks for the comparison ********.

As I mentioned before....425hp was with CAI, muffler delete, and 100 shot....that means stock everything else...cats, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold. oh and stock untouched 78mm throttle body. And even if it put down 320rwhp the car pulls pretty good for a 4k lb cadillac. Maybe well have to meet one day at a dyno and battle it out like the supra guys.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PIZDETS
Damn bud, I've lost a few IQ points reading your posts...how old are you? NCLB is killing our schools

PS. Nice race OP, way to put the smack down on a loudmouth punk.

Thanks man

Your the kind of guy who gets yanked on the freeway,and takes the first exit and pretends it didn't happen.
Classic

Id certainly hope your number are better with an MS4 over a 231/235 that isnt even in the car yet, worked 243s and 175 shot. Thanks for the comparison ********.

As I mentioned before....425hp was with CAI, muffler delete, and 100 shot....that means stock everything else...cats, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold. oh and stock untouched 78mm throttle body. And even if it put down 320rwhp the car pulls pretty good for a 4k lb cadillac. Maybe well have to meet one day at a dyno and battle it out like the supra guys.
Are you still here? Well well well, guess who gives a damn about what I have to say now? So lets recap: You come in here with your weaksauce, get put n your place, change the subject talk more ****, get lit up again, change the subject talk more ****, get lit up again (by more peeps than just me dont forget), talk more ****....rinse repeat. Whats your goal here? To see if you can try and get the last word/post as you dig yourself a deeper hole? Ok, well now its your turn, fire away. Careful now, I might have used a few more very common net sayings that you'll ask the meaning of.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill!! Why isn't the Fbody owner posting to make this thread more interesting??? I wanna hear the excuses.....
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

What happened to RagnZ's shot of N2O.?. A few years back I ran him on a track when my car was a six speed car on 6 psi of boost and he was sprayed with a stall, gears, and LT/catback or something. Hmm...
Old 05-06-2010, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Good kill!! Why isn't the Fbody owner posting to make this thread more interesting??? I wanna hear the excuses.....
Thanks. He read the thread but said he wont comment. Apparently said he is coming for me in a few years

Originally Posted by Packy
What happened to RagnZ's shot of N2O.?. A few years back I ran him on a track when my car was a six speed car on 6 psi of boost and he was sprayed with a stall, gears, and LT/catback or something. Hmm...
Cant spray it or it will blow. Its knife edge lean right now. As stated above he apparently is going to come for me in a year or so (maybe more?) after taking care of bills and family and spray me up and down the street. What he fails to realize however is that I wont just be a bolt on car in a year or more. Still no hard feelings, I'll still run anything that wants to go, win or lose.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CoolAid
Thanks. He read the thread but said he wont comment. Apparently said he is coming for me in a few years

Cant spray it or it will blow. Its knife edge lean right now. As stated above he apparently is going to come for me in a year or so (maybe more?) after taking care of bills and family and spray me up and down the street. What he fails to realize however is that I wont just be a bolt on car in a year or more. Still no hard feelings, I'll still run anything that wants to go, win or lose.
I like that attitude! I'll run anything for the fun as well. I don't give a rats *** if I win or lose. I love a good heads up race.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Well all he needs is some bigger injectors and a tune to get squared away. He seems to pull on you pretty well until the end which says once he has more fuel and its tuned correctly so he is working around 80% DC you may have watch out because your top end charge will be short lived. Whose converter has the higher STR? I will have to see if I have the old video of us racing.

I understand he has bills and stuff but you can find injectors for a damn good price whether they are new or used these days. Tuning for them is easy also. To each his own.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
I like that attitude! I'll run anything for the fun as well. I don't give a rats *** if I win or lose. I love a good heads up race.

Originally Posted by Packy
Well all he needs is some bigger injectors and a tune to get squared away. He seems to pull on you pretty well until the end which says once he has more fuel and its tuned correctly so he is working around 80% DC you may have watch out because your top end charge will be short lived. Whose converter has the higher STR? I will have to see if I have the old video of us racing.

I understand he has bills and stuff but you can find injectors for a damn good price whether they are new or used these days. Tuning for them is easy also. To each his own.
Preaching to the choir. He still wont get injectors. I guarantee it. He tells us he wont all the time. Thinks he's going to fix it with just a fuel pump. His time has run out though. By the time he is squared away the next time we run I'll have a few things done that he wont be able to compete with. I've been straight up thus far with my mods to this point but now as the car is getting faster and more people dont want to run when they know what you run its time to start playing secret squirrel. Cant say what I'll be doing to the car soon, but it will be enough to put him back in the garage if he decides to step again.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:33 PM
10 Second Club

Preaching to the choir. He still wont get injectors. I guarantee it. He tells us he wont all the time. Thinks he's going to fix it with just a fuel pump. His time has run out though. By the time he is squared away the next time we run I'll have a few things done that he wont be able to compete with. I've been straight up thus far with my mods to this point but now as the car is getting faster and more people dont want to run when they know what you run its time to start playing secret squirrel. Cant say what I'll be doing to the car soon, but it will be enough to put him back in the garage if he decides to step again.

Yeah he hung around with a few clowns back in the day but he seemed like a decent guy. He really needs injectors bad. 119% DC is stupid and I bet he is running lean north of 6k rpms... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink applies here literally and figuratively.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Can someone explain to me how something runs at 119%?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Can someone explain to me how something runs at 119%?
Its what the ECM thinks the injectors would be running at if they could. They are so maxed out that let's say they only can flow a 5 but the motor requires a 7. In order to get to that 7 those injectors would need to flow 19% more then they are capable of to meet what the ECM thinks are the requirements.

FWIW, the SAE accepted standard for maxed injectors is 80% duty cycle.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

This thread made me lol.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
This thread made me lol.
Coolaid has a way with words but what I like about him is that he can back it up.