Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cocky drivers

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010 | 02:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redws618
Always a ******* dumbass gotta start running mouth. Good kill op.
Yeah I know. There are a lot of guys here that like to argue. I feel bad for their GF.
Old 05-09-2010 | 03:14 PM
11 Second Club

No, you are cocky because you assumed that the guy was thinking he was all bad and mighty. Maybe he just didn't want to race, seeing how he did say "**** it, sure". Kinda implies he didn't really have any intention on racing. And leaving your car in 4500 rpms next to a car is cocky... especially when he's just minding his business. Not everyone is a hardcore skreet racer like yourself.

As mentioned before... a lot of talk... coming from someone with a lid only ls1.
Old 05-09-2010 | 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danhr
No, you are cocky because you assumed that the guy was thinking he was all bad and mighty. Maybe he just didn't want to race, seeing how he did say "**** it, sure". Kinda implies he didn't really have any intention on racing. And leaving your car in 4500 rpms next to a car is cocky... especially when he's just minding his business. Not everyone is a hardcore skreet racer like yourself.

As mentioned before... a lot of talk... coming from someone with a lid only ls1.
That's why I'm saying he looked cocky because he looked over at me at the end with a look like I'll smoke u if your messing with me. And why would he rev back if he was minding his own business? If someone reved at me and I was minding my business I wouldn't rev back. He was also reving back and launching his car. Like I said to others. If u don't like the story and have nothing good to say
Old 05-09-2010 | 08:44 PM
Teching In

what a mustake
Old 05-09-2010 | 09:52 PM
Launching!

this thread =
Old 05-09-2010 | 11:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mannyman84
That's why I'm saying he looked cocky because he looked over at me at the end with a look like I'll smoke u if your messing with me. And why would he rev back if he was minding his own business? If someone reved at me and I was minding my business I wouldn't rev back. He was also reving back and launching his car. Like I said to others. If u don't like the story and have nothing good to say
I rev my car at other Mustangs and GMs that I can tell are modded. Kinda like a "hey" not a "I'm going to ******* kick your *** because I'm such badass" like you apparently think it means. In alot of your threads you come off as the douche. Maybe you should look in the mirror alittle... But who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong.
Old 05-09-2010 | 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

Ehhhh how else are you supposed to get a race? Ya give em a rev and see if they are interested. . dunno why ppl are giving the op such a hard time
Old 05-10-2010 | 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I rev my car at other Mustangs and GMs that I can tell are modded. Kinda like a "hey" not a "I'm going to ******* kick your *** because I'm such badass" like you apparently think it means. In alot of your threads you come off as the douche. Maybe you should look in the mirror alittle... But who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong.
See it would of been different if he would of gave me a rev and said what's up and wanted to to talk. Hey, he would of maybe been considered a cool guy. If someone teases me and tries to mess with me and I don't want none I'll still talk to the guy and ask questions, but not look all cocky and act like I'm the **** with a loud exhaust and a cig in my hand. If u would rev at me the first thing I would think is your calling me out, right? Who wouldn't. Call me a douche or what ever u want, I know I'm not. Please stopsign, "STOPIT" it just bothers me that a lot of people here get the wrong impression about others. I don't jugde anyone in here because I don't know them.
Old 05-10-2010 | 02:28 AM
TECH Regular

when i was looking for a car for my wife we came a across a 01 cobra with a v6 rear bumper on it.... needless to say didnt buy it! got her a 04 Lincoln Aviator (same motor)
Old 05-10-2010 | 09:06 PM
On The Tree

we race in this street that has zero traffic by my house.. Its a good spot, we dont go often because we dont want to burn it.. its about a mile long and have new pavement.... We go on sundays at times.. we are about 6 cars deep sometimes 8 and just mess around, and when ever we catch someone on the street trying to race, we go there.. If u wanna join us and bring some guys PM me
For sure ill let you know. Are you friends with the guy in the mach and the procharged gt?
Old 05-10-2010 | 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jugz ss
For sure ill let you know. Are you friends with the guy in the mach and the procharged gt?
Yeah. Those are some of the guys, there are some more.
Old 05-11-2010 | 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Yeah. Those are some of the guys, there are some more.
I bin wanting to run a mach but your friend looks like he needs to practice driving. As soon as i fix my water pump ill let you know, i know a couple guys that can give you a run with stock ls1's
Old 05-11-2010 | 01:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I bin wanting to run a mach but your friend looks like he needs to practice driving. As soon as i fix my water pump ill let you know, i know a couple guys that can give you a run with stock ls1's
Ok sounds good. Yeah the guy in the mach needs some practice. I know it can be faster. What kind of ls1's are they driving?
Old 05-11-2010 | 02:04 AM
On The Tree

Ok sounds good. Yeah the guy in the mach needs some practice. I know it can be faster. What kind of ls1's are they driving?
Theirs 3 stock camaros, 1 with bolt-ons and mine with cam and supporting mods, theirs a lt1 that says its just bolt ons but at a dig it runs good with ls1's. Do you go out to 190th?
Old 05-11-2010 | 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Theirs 3 stock camaros, 1 with bolt-ons and mine with cam and supporting mods, theirs a lt1 that says its just bolt ons but at a dig it runs good with ls1's. Do you go out to 190th?
Yeah we do. Last night we went and it was dead. Almost no cars showed up. Mostly imports. I'm looking forward to meeting up one of these days and catch a couple runs.
Old 05-12-2010 | 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by redws618
Always a ******* dumbass gotta start running mouth. Good kill op.
what did you expect? this is the internet...

Last edited by BobDoLe; 05-13-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: stupid hotlink protection gayness
Old 05-13-2010 | 02:31 AM
12 Second Club

yea somebody's always gota try an start some **** an act like the was there and know how it went down when they have no idea, anyway good kill op..... see how hard was that.
Old 05-13-2010 | 02:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
ok.. so was the cocky driver the guy in the LS1 fbody who wouldn't stop ******* with the assumed slower car who was minding his own business, then posted a story/video of it on the internet?
Gotta agree with this guy. Sometimes I don't even feel like racing or risk a ticket, but some ******* has to keep on ******* with me before I just give in. Gets ******* annoying.
Old 05-13-2010 | 03:01 AM
Banned

Uuuummm. U don't know what happened. Maybe i've been misunder stood. I followed the guy to see what he had because it sounded like an 8, and not stock with a cat back. So then I see it was a v6 body so I was confused and teased it to see what it had and he just kept ignoring me like saying to himself. "I don't wanna mess with this slow car". I don't even mess with ricers or mustangs but sometimes it's suprising what they have.

lol......the mind reader good kill tho
Old 05-13-2010 | 03:13 AM
Banned

Yeah we do. Last night we went and it was dead. Almost no cars showed up. Mostly imports. I'm looking forward to meeting up one of these days and catch a couple runs.
friday nights @ the vill........if u know what i mean