Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cocky drivers

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 01:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cocky drivers

Ok so my friend and i headed out to pep boys to get some clear coat for his tail lights, as we are leaving we see a 3v stang pass by, we notice its an old guy so we leave him alone... then we see another stang pass, this time its a 2v stang, sounded loud but i noticed it was a v6 body but had a GT hood scoop. i decide to follow it and check it out and confirm its a v6, when im behind him waiting for traffic to pass by i give him a little rev, he reved back and thats when i knew it was an 8, but idk why it had the v6 rear bumper and rims. but anyway, i get next to him and tryed looking over and talking to him but no chance, he had his music UP and smoking a cig , didnt even bother to look over at us. i keep it in first and stay next to him, my RPM's are high like around 4500 so i just slam on the gas and take off like a bullet, slow down and he did the same but didnt go nowhere .... long story short we couldnt get the guy to look over at us, not even to say whats up until finally my friend shouted out "HEY", he turned his head over slowly with his eye brow high and a serious face and said "sup" my friend: wanna run em? him: yeah *** it.. my friend: ok follow us... at the end of the race he said he had headers and exhaust, but the car sounded a little lopy too.... my friend said he had talked to him before and that he had mentioned that he was bulding an engine for his stang.. crappy build i'd say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7uWcZwfMs
Old 05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

id say hes probably still building whatever it is. but good kill. pony
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Addict

Was that Vin Diesel driving? Funny story
Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok.. so was the cocky driver the guy in the LS1 fbody who wouldn't stop ******* with the assumed slower car who was minding his own business, then posted a story/video of it on the internet?
Old 05-07-2010, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No it was the guy in the stang that wouldn't wanna talk to a fellow racer and thought his stang was superior. I wasn't looking for a race at all, but had to show him what's up
Old 05-07-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you sure he thought he was Superior? Or just gets nervous when ppl pull up and eye ball them?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Hmm..... Good kill none the less
Old 05-07-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
id say hes probably still building whatever it is. but good kill. pony

+7300
Old 05-07-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Are you sure he thought he was Superior? Or just gets nervous when ppl pull up and eye ball them?
yeah. My friend had talked to him before and he claims his mustang was fast and he whoopes on a lot of cars.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Ey manyman. I bin seeing you post up a lot of races. Where do you usually race? Maybe you can get some of your friends and do some runs one of these days.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jugz ss
Ey manyman. I bin seeing you post up a lot of races. Where do you usually race? Maybe you can get some of your friends and do some runs one of these days.
we race in this street that has zero traffic by my house.. Its a good spot, we dont go often because we dont want to burn it.. its about a mile long and have new pavement.... We go on sundays at times.. we are about 6 cars deep sometimes 8 and just mess around, and when ever we catch someone on the street trying to race, we go there.. If u wanna join us and bring some guys PM me
Old 05-08-2010, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

kid picks on what he believes to be v6 mustang,

kid in mustang just minds his own business, while you are driving at 4500 rpms

I'd say the "cocky drivers" in this video are the ones IN A BONE STOCK LS1, MINUS A FREAKIN LID.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danhr
kid picks on what he believes to be v6 mustang,

kid in mustang just minds his own business, while you are driving at 4500 rpms

I'd say the "cocky drivers" in this video are the ones IN A BONE STOCK LS1, MINUS A FREAKIN LID.
Uuuummm. U don't know what happened. Maybe i've been misunder stood. I followed the guy to see what he had because it sounded like an 8, and not stock with a cat back. So then I see it was a v6 body so I was confused and teased it to see what it had and he just kept ignoring me like saying to himself. "I don't wanna mess with this slow car". I don't even mess with ricers or mustangs but sometimes it's suprising what they have.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:35 PM
***Repost Police***

Sounded like it was just a header/exhaust car, and Ford automatic transmissions suck *****. Good kill.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mannyman84
to see what it had and he just kept ignoring me like saying to himself. "I don't wanna mess with this slow car". I don't even mess with ricers or mustangs but sometimes it's suprising what they have.
So you are saying he is cocky because of that then the next sentence you say you are the same way....
Old 05-08-2010, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
So you are saying he is cocky because of that then the next sentence you say you are the same way....
You know what they say, it takes one to know one right? Good kill anyways.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
No foo. Didn't mean it like that. Just saying why call out something I know I'll beat, but this guy seemed like he had more than just exhaust. Like I said. Sounded lopy. so if I call out a slower car, I'm cocky, if I say I don't call them out I'm cocky? Damn who understands some of u guys here?? Damn can't even try to see what a guy has done to the car and tease him a little if he doesn't want to even turn and look at me? All I wanted was to get his attention but he wouldn't turn, so it ended up as a race because my friend called him out.. Not me! And I don't back out of a race.

Last edited by mannyman84; 05-09-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good thing he didnt spray you, he obviously had nitrous because he had a Nitrous Express sticker, would you still have posted if he walked away from you lol. Joking about the spray but im sure you would have left this post out if he walked past you.

And just for the record, not trying to be a dick, not everyone likes to street race so when it comes off as being cocky, maybe he just didnt wanna run.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Good thing he didnt spray you, he obviously had nitrous because he had a Nitrous Express sticker, would you still have posted if he walked away from you lol. Joking about the spray but im sure you would have left this post out if he walked past you.

And just for the record, not trying to be a dick, not everyone likes to street race so when it comes off as being cocky, maybe he just didnt wanna run.
Actually u know what. I would post it if he would of walked away from me. I'm not a sore looser, I'll take it like a man. When I have a race that I loose and catch it on vid or not I'll post it. If he didn't want to race then why did he? haha
Old 05-09-2010, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
ok.. so was the cocky driver the guy in the LS1 fbody who wouldn't stop ******* with the assumed slower car who was minding his own business, then posted a story/video of it on the internet?
Always a ******* dumbass gotta start running mouth. Good kill op.