Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

raced a procharged 02 GT (video inside)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why shift to fifth? i see no need to go over 130 on the street anyway...seems like 130 is plenty. especially from a dig or low roll.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADLS2CAD
Your the one that added that you don't want to get out of your car. Why should I care if you get out of your car? Were talking about racing. Want to put a friendly wager down on that race? 0-80? 0-100? 0-120?
Why don't you stick to racing your own car and not "Dave's". And go ahead and put those 3.55 gear in a centri blown car. That REALLY makes them faster!!!

I bet if anyone ever calls you out you have your "boys" take care of it. You seem like that kinda person.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^ juice did say he wanted to race badls2cad's mustang from a dig so thats what he was referring to in the post you quoted.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

I wanna see this race on video. BADLS2CAD against Ju1ce from a dig. I say 0-120mph is about right. Lets do this gents!
Old 05-16-2010, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

I wanna see Juice vs anyone in a video, thats not from last year.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 AM
TECH Regular

my moneys on juice against badls2cad
Old 05-17-2010, 04:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Nice runs, OP. Looks like that Mustang pulls strong up to the top of fourth. I wouldn't have expected much in fifth, but like SRZ said, I don't typically go beyond the top of fourth either (125-130ish). Once in a while if it's a high speed car like a Vette I would, but if the car isn't setup for it, there's really no point in overdrive gears.
Well at 120~130 we were still neck to neck so you cant just shutdown lol

What it pretty much came down to is the mustang is geared for 1/4 mile . For a 4th gear to top out at 120mph is just to low for a highway run.

I remeber racing my buddies Sti , We started at 50 and he kept shuting down at 100Mph because I was about to pass them . I hate that ****.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I'll race you for money from a dig. Toyo all seasons vs Toyo all seasons. Cmon man just a race for fun no $$?
In the previous post you tell us your to affraid to get out of your car, but you have the ***** to race for money huh?

Last edited by maxspeed05V; 05-17-2010 at 05:33 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Why don't you stick to racing your own car and not "Dave's". And go ahead and put those 3.55 gear in a centri blown car. That REALLY makes them faster!!!

I bet if anyone ever calls you out you have your "boys" take care of it. You seem like that kinda person.
You're a complete idiot. You haven't added one useful thing in any thread you have ever posted in. Do you realize people hate your guts here? Lets see some videos of that mustang running...other than your retarded exhaust vids with your afro man playing. I congratulate you for buying the slowest cobra ever made!! I'll race either car from a dig. My car is set up for 1/4 mile runs not top speed runs. The race between Juice and I may be close if he really runs 12.1 as he stated in another thread. I am the last one to brag about my car either or consider it fast. The car moves alright but then again its only 430whp which is a thing of the past these days. It's basically a boosted crown vic motor. If I win I win if not its all fun to me. I'd like to race Juice because everything he races he beats so if I win it would mean I have the fastest car in the northeast LMAO!!!

Last edited by BADLS2CAD; 05-17-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by maxspeed05V
In the previous post you tell us your to affraid to get out of your car, but you have the ***** to race for money huh?

He won't race me for money but his car runs 12.1's?!?!? Should be an easy $100 then for him
Old 05-17-2010, 07:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll have most nights off this week and the HD camera is charged if you guys are actually ever gonna make this happen (now that the clutch is broken in). I'll roll out with Juice to get footage from that car, just let me know.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:51 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Is the guy in the mustang shifting into 5th gear while racing?
Yeah I heard that too.

I'll tell you what though, I'll make match your 12.6 on street tires buddy You must be one of those people that thinks a mustang is god hahaha wake up!!
*sigh* BTW for those that still don't know, stop's car is in the low 11 to mid 11 range.

Ya it's a tremec 3650 with stock clutch. I was actully thinking of putting a 3.55 in it but I thought about it and the only time that car ever saw 130+ was in that video so why bother. I don't drive the car much. When I do its around town on nice weekends and I try to make it up to the track a few times a year just for fun. Other than that the car collects dust in the garage
Makes even more sense. Wonder what would have happened between the two cars at a 1/4 track.

Originally Posted by mrbigjeep
why shift to fifth? i see no need to go over 130 on the street anyway...seems like 130 is plenty. especially from a dig or low roll.
People will always want the race they think they can win.

Do you realize people hate your guts here?
Only a handful of crybabies do. Most people that have been here for awhile do not. That includes GM owners.

Last edited by Ke^in; 05-17-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Yeah I heard that too.

*sigh* BTW for those that still don't know, stop's car is in the low 11 to mid 11 range.

Makes even more sense. Wonder what would have happened between the two cars at a 1/4 track. By the way is that some kind of Al Qaeda crap on your sig??? Is that some kind of Al Quida crap on your sig??

People will always want the race they think they can win.

Only a handful of crybabies do. Most people that have been here for awhile do not. That includes GM owners.
Thanks god for another proffesional here!!! I don't know what I would of done without all this great info

Last edited by BADLS2CAD; 05-17-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 AM

Truth
Old 05-17-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Regular

Thanks god for another proffesional here!!! I don't know what I would of done without all this great info
Just stating facts. Hardly a professional. If Stop is making fun of you, there is a good chance others are too. And not just Mustang owners.

For the most part, this place is full of Equal Opportunity Offenders. They don't care what car you drive if you are acting like an idiot.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

Just stating facts. Hardly a professional. If Stop is making fun of you, there is a good chance others are too. And not just Mustang owners.

For the most part, this place is full of Equal Opportunity Offenders. They don't care what car you drive if you are acting like an idiot.
Please tell me what post I acted like an idiot in. What is that some middleeastern bs as your sig? I think i'm done talking to you now. Kevin the terrorist
Old 05-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Teching In

You're a complete idiot. You haven't added one useful thing in any thread you have ever posted in. Do you realize people hate your guts here? Lets see some videos of that mustang running...other than your retarded exhaust vids with your afro man playing. I congratulate you for buying the slowest cobra ever made!! I'll race either car from a dig. My car is set up for 1/4 mile runs not top speed runs. The race between Juice and I may be close if he really runs 12.1 as he stated in another thread. I am the last one to brag about my car either or consider it fast. The car moves alright but then again its only 430whp which is a thing of the past these days. It's basically a boosted crown vic motor. If I win I win if not its all fun to me. I'd like to race Juice because everything he races he beats so if I win it would mean I have the fastest car in the northeast LMAO!!!
You can lay off the Sarcasm. Anyway, my car will not run a 12.1 as it sits on Toyo all seasons. I need at least a DR and some good air to go that low.

Originally Posted by maxspeed05V

Never said I was afraid, I just chose not to be cordial with people who don't like me, I'll gladly race you from a stop for money though.

So the weather tonight looks good so lets cut to the chase already...
Old 05-17-2010, 10:24 AM
TECH Regular

Please tell me what post I acted like an idiot in.
Did I make a statement saying there was? Having said that, I have seen people other than stop, and other than mustang owners say things similar to you.
What is that some middleeastern bs as your sig? I think i'm done talking to you now. Kevin the terrorist
That "middle eastern" sig says "God Bless America"

You can take your foot out of your mouth now.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:42 AM

Please tell me what post I acted like an idiot in.
Stuff like this:
What is that some middleeastern bs as your sig? I think i'm done talking to you now. Kevin the terrorist
Dude, chill out and stop acting like an ***. I thought you were done with this site about a week ago?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular