Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got 2 kills today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Got 2 kills today!!!

First was when me , the wife , and my brother were going to check on the price for a tattoo that I want. So were are driving and i get up next to a newer nissan maxima with a babyseat in the back and a girl driving with i assume her BF in the passenger seat. next i know she steps on it and leaves me and i'm thiking WTF is up with her. We get to the light and the dude is laughing and waving his arms trying to get my attention and the wife sees and says hey that guy wants to talk to you. I roll down the window and the guy says " My gf thinks she cant beat your SS" I shake my head laughing and happen to look up the light is green i slip the clutch take off with the t/c ON the tires chirp and i'm gone without breaking the speed limit. I look in the rearview she still at the line spinniing the tires, I was surprised the car would actually white smoke them.

The second was Me and the Wife were going to my moms house to jump her car and get some alcohol on the way back. With about a mile and a half left to my moms we are passing the CVS and this blue STI 06-07 range passes and revs and i rev back and keep on to my moms. I look in the rearview and the dude flips a b***, cuts off a truck and comes to chase me down. He follow us to the last stop light in town. i'm in the left lane with a car in front of me and he is in the right at the front of row. the light turns green and he takes off fast enough to allow me to go around the car in front of me. i'm in second coming up on him thinking i'm gonna get a second gear roll on which is great for me. But when i get to his back bumper he floors it. So i rap out second hit third reel him in with too much ease and passed him putting about 4 cars and then let off. He did the ricer flyby and we went to my moms LOL it was sad especially since the sti was bone stock
Old 05-23-2010, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE!!! wish my trans am would get kills like that but the ol 'Bird has alot of miles on her