Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang 1 Camaro 0

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Street Racing & Kills Section, right? A member got a kill, but since it happened to be an LS1 it's OMG WTF uhh uhh uhh what do I say!!! Is it the title that rubbed you the wrong way, Nancy?
the problem might be because this isnt mustangtech.com.And dont act like your on hear with a positive agenda..your hear along with some other ponies.trying to bash the ole mighty F-BODY....thats could be the issue...your not considered a true member unless you own a f-body or have a chevy swap in your pony....
Old 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

wow......this thread hurts my head!

the new stang are bad ***, id have a GT ifi were in the market for a new sport car (but pass on the last gen, the slobalt pulls away from them

[rodney king]end of the day, we are car guys so cant we all get along?[rk]
Old 06-08-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
the problem might be because this isnt mustangtech.com.And dont act like your on hear with a positive agenda..your hear along with some other ponies.trying to bash the ole mighty F-BODY....thats could be the issue...your not considered a true member unless you own a f-body or have a chevy swap in your pony....
99% of the stang guys on here are very cool people. The other 1% that are here to start ****, the first 99% run them off. They are EXTREMELY helpfull and attribute alot to the site.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ds98formula
99% of the stang guys on here are very cool people. The other 1% that are here to start ****, the first 99% run them off. They are EXTREMELY helpfull and attribute alot to the site.
I agree with this. Well written.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:23 PM
***Repost Police***

Haha... man, you're funny. I doubt many people consider you a "true member."
Old 06-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Man some GM owners really take Mustangs beating their prized cars to heart! I kinda feel bad for them seeing this almost stock old Fox body running trail lengths on a LS1.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Man some GM owners really take Mustangs beating their prized cars to heart! I kinda feel bad for them seeing this almost stock old Fox body running trail lengths on a LS1.
Stirring the pot again I see!! LOL Almost stock? Is that counting the 100 shot or no?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just curious, are there mods in the SRK section?

Most of these threads need to be locked.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by happysem
Most of these threads need to be locked.
Why? Because a Mustang killed a GM? Seriously, why in your opinion should this thread be locked?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why? Because a Mustang killed a GM? Seriously, why in your opinion should this thread be locked?
YES! Thats exactly why!! Damn your good! (sarcasm)
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I see the idiots are out in full force in this thread. Just to keep it interesting I'll let you guys figure out who the idiots are.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, really?

In case you can't retain new information, I'll say it again like I did in the other thread, I don't care what car beats what.

Couple of these should be locked because some have gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic and there's seriously WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much nut swinging (both sides).

Not to mention all the insults that I've seen in other threads getting locked or the user getting a vacation.

See? Even I'm getting off topic now.

On topic: Good kill for the "bolt-on" 5.0 Mustang against the "modded" LS1
I wish there was more information.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

odarabla, you never answered my question, how much $$$ are we talking your bolt on LS1 with a tune compared to an 85 GT with 100 shot, intake, and carb? I never said I could outrun you, but in case you haven't noticed, that's not the subject we're on. My point is that you can save your comments if your only contribution to the thread is some face-saving comment about your big bad motor than can do this and that just because a Camaro got waxed by a Mustang. I don't get it...it's like the whole world stands still sometimes on this site if a Mustang beats an F Body...and another question, in my last kill thread, why didn't you come in with your chest puffed? I know your car's faster, but still, why didn't you come in and show off your enormous e-****? and LOL at the newb comment...jackasses like you are the reason this site doesn't grow to be the resource it has the potential to be. This is a great place to BS, to find tech, and to talk to people with the same interest in fast cars, but people like you are the reason most people will never post.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Staging Lane

You may wanna go over to the GTO and Vette sections and let them know about that.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Right? If I see a Stang get beat, I think to myself "Oh Well, happened before and will happen again, same with Camaros". I don't lock myself in a room and sob in the corner curled up in the fetal position.

Originally Posted by ds98formula
...and I apologize if I have been grouped with the 1%, I am just irritated that his kill story couldn't just be the normal Congrats, good kill, and move on...sorry for ruining thread OP.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

...and I apologize if I have been grouped with the 1%, I am just irritated that his kill story couldn't just be the normal Congrats, good kill, and move on...sorry for ruining thread OP.
You were actually grouped with the .001% of homos with Hondas that like the ****.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
You were actually grouped with the .001% of homos with Hondas that like the ****.
but I don't have a honda

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
YES! Thats exactly why!! Damn your good! (sarcasm)
You're just a dick...

(sarcasm )
Old 06-09-2010, 12:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sooo let's see the Camaro put on a 100 shot and re race.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, we were getting somewhere until that post, gregrob...
Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 AM
10 Second Club

odarabla, you never answered my question, how much $$$ are we talking your bolt on LS1 with a tune compared to an 85 GT with 100 shot, intake, and carb? I never said I could outrun you, but in case you haven't noticed, that's not the subject we're on. My point is that you can save your comments if your only contribution to the thread is some face-saving comment about your big bad motor than can do this and that just because a Camaro got waxed by a Mustang. I don't get it...it's like the whole world stands still sometimes on this site if a Mustang beats an F Body...and another question, in my last kill thread, why didn't you come in with your chest puffed? I know your car's faster, but still, why didn't you come in and show off your enormous e-****? and LOL at the newb comment...jackasses like you are the reason this site doesn't grow to be the resource it has the potential to be. This is a great place to BS, to find tech, and to talk to people with the same interest in fast cars, but people like you are the reason most people will never post.
I really don't care if was a Honda beating a cobalt!! The fact remains. You are bragging about a modded car beating a stock car. As I said before I am by no means a owner loyalist. It's a stupid argument! The fact that someone is coming on here and bragging about beating a stock car with a modded car was my argument. Let someone post something about a cammed, sprayed vette beating a stock Ford GT and watch all the bullshit that comes up. The Vette should beat him with the said mods. The fact still remains. It was no big accomplishment for his modded Mustang to beat a stock LS1. That was my point. If you must know I had maybe $1100 in my parts at the time. Second hand Hooker headers and ory $200.00, installed a magnaflow cat back $425.00 PTC converter $475.00 had a friend tune it for free and installed all the parts myself. Went from 13.60@104mph stock to 12.60@107mph

Frankly man I can give a **** less what you think of me or this site. You don't know me! If you did like some of the other Mustang members do (Sarge, Stopsign, PonyGT, etc). You wouldn't continue to try and rash me with this stupid petty girly bullshit!