Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06 GTO vs 98 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
That's the funniest part. The brand/type of car someone drives is so inconsequential, it's pretty humorous when somebody takes it so personally. Talking about grammar is just a way to tick off people that get pissed off too easily.

You don't like ppl that hate on mustangs and their owners. When you act childish and arrogant it does nothing but increase their bias and in their minds prove their opinion is actually a fact.

And come on, you/me/everybody else knows that when u talk like dis all da time people can't take you seriously.

True. I even stated that a few posts ago. You again fail to see the reasoning in a simple post.

I never tawk lik dat ya dig. Most of my posts are fairly well structured and concise. However, I am commonly pointed out for a simple typo or shortening a word. It doesn't **** me off it is just annoying when someone focuses on that when they have nothing to say about a valid point made by someone else.
Get the picture yo?
Old 06-28-2010, 12:51 PM
TECH Regular

OH YEAH!?

Old 06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by toslow5o
Get the picture yo?
Apparently you don't... the kind of people that have that sort of bias based on what someone does/doesn't drive don't matter to me. So I don't care what they think. Ok...?
Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 PM
TECH Resident

28 pages and still no lock??

I dont think 98 cobra or 06 gto were mentioned once int he last....ohh....20 pages?

But either way carry on.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't know I haven't visited. I didn't have internet back when i owned the mustang or super coupe.

Okay Robin Hood of Nottingham Forest. When did you become so malicious and callous? I remember him as doing good deeds with positive intentions. You always come across as a jerk.
I'm not Robbin Hood, that guy is actually a bigger jerk than me.
I take from stupid people and display their ignorance before them so they may learn from their mistakes.

Oh, and I wouldn't describe myself as malicious.
I don't criticize people with the hope of causing them pain.
I criticize and berate people who have already attacked others.
I also point out clear grammatical and spelling errors because I'm just that malicious...
Also, frankly, if they are that hurt by something I say to them across the internet, then what I say should be the least of their concerns.

The ironic thing is that you complained about other's behavior and then proceeded to insult other's character with unfounded claims.

I doubt any of u know this cause u prolly have no social life away from your keyboard but you really give LS1tech a bad rep.
What you said about me (what was quoted in this post) is also unfounded and more insulting than anything I've said on tech (with the exception of trolls).

Do yourself a favor and get over it. If you dislike the SR&K section so much and take everything said here so seriously, then I suggest you stop clicking on this sub-forum. I don't see what is so difficult.

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 06-28-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I'm not Robbin Hood
It's Robin Hood. Jeesh.

Old 06-28-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ke^in
It's Robin Hood. Jeesh.

Even more proof that I'm not that Robin Hood douche bag.

That bastard borrowed five pence from me to start this stupid "distribution project" and he still hasn't paid me back.
And I'm poor as hell, where's my share Robin? Huh? Answer me that.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You guys are so ready to pounce on anyone that enters the SRK section you start gangin up on these people who have done nothin wrong. All u do is instigate and irritate people u don't know as soon as they make a comment u don't wanna hear.

"U want a tissue?" .... "u need one too" .... "03/04 Cobra owners think they are god, don't work on their cars, don't know **** about cars and think all other cars are crap"

WTF is that? they didn deserve this BS from you lames....

LMAO.... Is it not ironic that as i read this exact groupie gang bang bashing from u guys my gf walks up and this is our convo:

gf: "Are you on your uncle's forum?" (Member of a couple stang forums)
me: "No, LS1tech"
gf: " Why is it all pictures of mustangs?"

Did u guys ever stop to think that maybe your instigation brings out the douche bag in normally cool/decent people? You are so proud of your search skills and massive amounts of free time, you jump at the chance to find a pointless argument on some other forum, 2 try n prove someone wrong that has an obviously neutral initial position.

Making any comment warrants an attack by this self righteous clan of LS1tech bullies! Were u guys picked on so much that u must try to belittle every individual with an opinion or viewpoint you don't share with them? Are you that insecure that you need 3 or more of you to back each other up or "takeover" to continue your maraud? Is it not safe enough you are on the internet... you still need backup?

U guys come here get picked on, get little dick syndrome, then hide behind the bigger ******** to feel safe as you talk your ****. This way if you are attacked and have no comeback someone will step in and say something.

Having multiple people talk trash at anything you say is vexing to say the least. When someone is offended by you d-bags they are likely to reply with a hasty remark they normally wouldn't use. Then with your instigation **** escalates.
WHO THE **** IS HIDING BEHIND SOMEONE? Please, find one post where I've hidden behind someone...and if you respond with "I wasn't talking about you", You're a hypocritical SOB, you just lumped all of us Mustang owners together after you bitched at someone for lumping all 03/04 Cobra owners together.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah.. I don't get the "hiding behind" crap either.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

I just read all of what I missed over the weekend...good God.

Lemons I figured you'd like the Cavalier and arms references ...and you posted that video again and guess WHAT?!! It STILL isn't going to get old
Old 06-28-2010, 03:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

WOW.

toslow50 really wouldn't have liked me a couple years ago. i handed out more **** giving by far. LOL

Who remembers those days?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

man mustang guys mobilize a lot better than gm guys do
Old 06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Regular

Cause we don't have names like "assrapme"
Old 06-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Banned

Cause we don't have names like "assrapme"
2ssarme is a cool guy, how about this winner?

I actually saw this car in brooklyn, he hit me with a ricer fly by whilst making a left turn, small world eh?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

That's hilarious.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ponygt65
WOW.

toslow50 really wouldn't have liked me a couple years ago. i handed out more **** giving by far. LOL

Who remembers those days?
I recall you and I having a 3+ page argument about Roush Mustangs and handling... Among other instances.

Originally Posted by snake95
WHO THE **** IS HIDING BEHIND SOMEONE? Please, find one post where I've hidden behind someone...and if you respond with "I wasn't talking about you", You're a hypocritical SOB, you just lumped all of us Mustang owners together after you bitched at someone for lumping all 03/04 Cobra owners together.
The majority of what he has said is either irrelevant or inaccurate.
No one has even directly/initially instigated him. He should really consider taking a step back and letting it go. JMO.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
That's hilarious.
I also said to myself, just when I thought it couldn't get any better there goes the nascar plate! lmao I did not get to see if said car contained a mullet or a battered wife/sister unfortunately.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Jesus christ I wish there was a 5th gen camaro approval panel. I'd be on it and ******* reject half the people that buy camaros.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by fdjizm
2ssarme is a cool guy
Oh I am not doubting his coolness. I just refuse to take this thread seriously anymore.

This thread should now be about yarn.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Banned

Oh I am not doubting his coolness. I just refuse to take this thread seriously anymore.

This thread should now be about yarn.