Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The Offical Off-topic and thread hijacked thread...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Damn all that stuff in your sig and couldn't break 400 mark? Ouch...
he has an unlocked stall...they arent dyno queens. and you know that. stop playing dumb.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SteelCityZ
yes he did. now get off stopsigns dick.
Are you really that stupid?

I didn't highlight the lame part of his post that I was commenting on for ***** and giggles. Maybe you should go race him for pinks too yo!

What is with all the retarded new members cluttering the SR&K section lately?
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes he did. now get off stopsigns dick.
Seems like your the one on his dick always commenting on anything he says. We went over this already. Keep your mouth shut until you actually have a car that runs

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Are you really that stupid?

I didn't highlight the lame part of his post that I was commenting on for ***** and giggles. Maybe you should go race him for pinks too yo!

What is with all the retarded new members cluttering the SR&K section lately?
I don't know but they think they are King around here... Funny we get rid of one douche bag and then 5 more come along
Old 07-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dangit F8L BYT! I can't even remember what I was going to say after I saw your avatar.... damn..... double damned... you gotta tell me: is the photo real or photoshop'd?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

not surprising..i believe the same era hondas were faster than the 5.0
They were also faster than non-running cars, for what it's worth.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
"not surprising..i believe the same era hondas were faster than the 5.0"

Wrong.
He's got a hard on for 5.0 owners. Just glance at his sig that he thinks is hilarious
Old 07-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Teching In

the gang is almost all here haha.we are just waiting on kein. oh and fbl...i have a running car thanks bud..for paying attention...you do that so well.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

the gang is almost all here haha.we are just waiting on kein. oh and fbl...i have a running car thanks bud..for paying attention...you do that so well.
Really? What running car do you have? I'm not referring to whatever DD you have, I'm talking about your 13 second LT in pieces.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Really? What running car do you have? I'm not referring to whatever DD you have, I'm talking about your 13 second LT in pieces.
dont be mad because my bolt on car was 2 tenths from what your h/c/i 5.0 should run since you beat a guy who has a 12.8 car.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

dont be mad because my bolt on car was 2 tenths from what your h/c/i 5.0 should run since you beat a guy who has a 12.8 car.
Oh God...see...this is you making yourself look STUPID! Look at your sig for a second, I'll wait while you do................................................ ...You are calling me "rice" in your sig for claiming I know my car is a 12 sec car because I beat a 12.80 car. So your initial argument is my statement is rice, and the fact that I consider my car a 12 sec car because I beat a 12.80 car is rice.
NOW you refer to my statement about beating a 12.80 car, only this time you assume it is fact (not rice as you earlier implied) and use it to back your personal attack against me that your car is only 2 tenths slower (which is funny you're bragging about a slower car, anyway). So let's review, first you call statement A rice, then use statement A to back your own argument/personal attack against me, and on top of it all your attack against me still encompasses the statement of you being SLOWER.

You, my friend, have shown how dumb you really are. You truly are a disgrace to GM owners. Here's a tip: before you shuffle through your pile of shitty arguments to display, make up your mind about which side of the fence you are on. In other words: don't call my statement rice then use it to back your own statement.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
dangit F8L BYT! I can't even remember what I was going to say after I saw your avatar.... damn..... double damned... you gotta tell me: is the photo real or photoshop'd?

Haha me so sorry... Yeah it is real. Here is a bigger version and another from the same photoshoot

Are you really that big of a ratard? I am talking about you oh so fast lt1
Old 07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Resident

Wow i am surprized noone has picked apart the OP post. If anyone can understand what it is saying could you please tell me. It looks like he did a three bus fly bye on a car that was not even racing. Then he sayes the 5.0 was going to fly bye but stopped at his door??? Was it a fly bye or was he just getting next to you. Anyway good kill I guess
Old 07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Oh God...see...this is you making yourself look STUPID! Look at your sig for a second, I'll wait while you do................................................ ...You are calling me "rice" in your sig for claiming I know my car is a 12 sec car because I beat a 12.80 car. So your initial argument is my statement is rice, and the fact that I consider my car a 12 sec car because I beat a 12.80 car is rice.
NOW you refer to my statement about beating a 12.80 car, only this time you assume it is fact (not rice as you earlier implied) and use it to back your personal attack against me that your car is only 2 tenths slower (which is funny you're bragging about a slower car, anyway). So let's review, first you call statement A rice, then use statement A to back your own argument/personal attack against me, and on top of it all your attack against me still encompasses the statement of you being SLOWER.

You, my friend, have shown how dumb you really are. You truly are a disgrace to GM owners. Here's a tip: before you shuffle through your pile of shitty arguments to display, make up your mind about which side of the fence you are on. In other words: don't call my statement rice then use it to back your own statement.
i couldnt finish reading all the blathering and obvious resentment that i called you rice. and just for the record i am not arguing anything with anyone. i am stating the facts. there is no debate here. carry on now rice boi.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Haha me so sorry... Yeah it is real. Here is a bigger version and another from the same photoshoot

Are you really that big of a ratard? I am talking about you oh so fast lt1

why do you have pictures of your ugly sister posing in front of a 13 year old car?

i never stated my lt1 was fast.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Teching In

oh and dont think in my original statement i wasnt making fun of your 12 second car because you raced a blah blah..in other words - i didnt use it as fact..i was making fun of you for being so ricey. again. but now i chenged my sig because there are plenty of other morons on here. happy?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Regular

oh and dont think in my original statement i wasnt making fun of your 12 second car because you raced a blah blah..in other words - i didnt use it as fact..i was making fun of you for being so ricey. again. but now i chenged my sig because there are plenty of other morons on here. happy?
Does your keyboard have a shift key?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Steel where are you from and what do you drive? How fast?

God I miss when My 5.0 was n/a........I used to destroy people on LS1.com and Camaro Z28 back in the late 90s with it. When LS1s got blowers and heads I had to get a real block and boost to stay ahead....of course splitting my block at 550RWHP after abuse since 1992 had a lot to do with it to do with it
Old 07-02-2010, 04:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

SteelCity is a complete joke. There is a reason he left the last thread we were both in.
It isn't going to stop unless this useless blabbering that is plaguing every thread you are in stops, might as well get use to it.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:33 PM
RH2
Banned

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Seems like your the one on his dick always commenting on anything he says. We went over this already. Keep your mouth shut until you actually have a car that runs

I don't know but they think they are King around here... Funny we get rid of one douche bag and then 5 more come along
Who did we get rid of?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by RH2
Who did we get rid of?
Plenty of people.. o2 wife is the latest that I really cared about.