Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The Offical Off-topic and thread hijacked thread...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LittleMT
it is maam, and its a chubby Grand Am...
sorry maam.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Haha me so sorry... Yeah it is real. Here is a bigger version and another from the same photoshoot

Nice! How about PM'ing me the pics you couldnt show on here? I'm at work and my firewall bans 2/3rds of the internet... lol
Originally Posted by SteelCityZ

why do you have pictures of your ugly sister posing in front of a 13 year old car?

i never stated my lt1 was fast.
Thats F*in it man, get the hell out of LS1Tech and go buy a damned Volvo and join the Euro trash websites you ignorant ricer. Seriously.

I've owned more GM vehicles than you've had years on this earth. I'm a "hard core GM nutswinger" and I'm calling YOU out on being a retard and disgrace to all owners of GM vehicles. The Ford guys on this site got more common sense in the mud stains on there worn out levi's than you got in your whole body.
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
So does anyone want to race my top fuel dragster for pinks?
You called it out, I get to pick the race: And I'll be racing that dragster in my CJ-5. And it will not be on pavement. Whatcha doing this weekend?
Originally Posted by LittleMT
it is maam, and its a chubby Grand Am...
Fellas: she's got somewhere north 1550rwhp combined between her GTO, SRT4, and Monte Carlo SS (LS4 version). She might talk funny with all the names and such she gives her cars, but she's legit!