Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

96 Camaro & 04 GTO vs ME (Deaths)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 96 Camaro & 04 GTO vs ME (Deaths)

So I'm driving along a 3 lane one way when this black 96 camaro z28 gets on my tail... I ignore him for the most part until he passes me WOT. He slows down at the first red light and I line up next to him I look over but he won't look at me so I wait for the light to turn green and WHAM I punch my 01 TA A4 and it barely spun the tires so I launched good, I heard him spinning abit so I knew I had him by a car until I hit 40mph then the ls1 was hauling @ss by 3 1/2 cars so I let off and when the rolled by me we both nodded so was good race. I later seen him at the gas station an he had only cai,tb,plugs,tune,CB.

So...leaving the gas station I was feeling good and on my way home seen an 04 GTO revving on a 6 banger mustang so I was like really?? This guy needs a challenge since the the stang wasn't biting. I roll up next to him and give him a look he knew what I was doing and honked 3 times. We took off about the same until 50 then I pulled on him 2 car lengths and let off. It was dead even up til 50mph but that's when the kill took place and I let off at 80. The guy was cool and we pulled over he says he only had cai, tune. So all in good fun anyway.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good kills. Those LS1 GTO's sure seem to hang well until past 60mph. Even against a LS2 GTO it's a drivers race until after 50-60mph.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They sure are... lol