Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 04:14 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

That was a terrible place for a race-

That was also as azzkickin
Old 07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all i have to say is WOW... you got lucky.. because that guy didnt know how to drive that car at ALL.. did you notice how many miles were on his car by chance or ask him? yes you KILLED a 5.0. but hey i KILLED and i mean KILLED (not 1 or 2 times but 4 times) a camaro SS the other day. however i think the guy didnt know how to drive it either, because he should have been a little closer for a stock vs stock race i think. if you were more local to me.. i would have NO problem spanking your ws6.. and my car is a BONE stock 5.0, 6spd, 3.31's w/ plenty of break in miles. but hey this is just the net so that will never happen.. never the less, you did kill a 5.0. so congrats......good luck doing it again w/ a person that knows the car and can drive it.. and here are some video's for your viewing pleasure.. and yes my camera man sucked..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iNIQXv84yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYqBN80iMCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUMvWO5jIlM
Old 07-23-2010, 04:37 PM
***Repost Police***

You gotta teach your buddy to point the camera at the other car...
Old 07-23-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Junkie

in 4 shitstorm. mustang fanboi has dropped vids OH ****.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BOTLFD
all i have to say is WOW... you got lucky.. because that guy didnt know how to drive that car at ALL.. did you notice how many miles were on his car by chance or ask him? yes you KILLED a 5.0. but hey i KILLED and i mean KILLED (not 1 or 2 times but 4 times) a camaro SS the other day. however i think the guy didnt know how to drive it either, because he should have been a little closer for a stock vs stock race i think. if you were more local to me.. i would have NO problem spanking your ws6.. and my car is a BONE stock 5.0, 6spd, 3.31's w/ plenty of break in miles. but hey this is just the net so that will never happen.. never the less, you did kill a 5.0. so congrats......good luck doing it again w/ a person that knows the car and can drive it.. and here are some video's for your viewing pleasure.. and yes my camera man sucked..lol
honestly dude. That proves nothing to me. There is a lot of 4th gens that are faster then the new camaros. My friend with his exhaust and CAI has whooped like 3 of them. If u ever get to whoop me then I'll respect your opinion towards me. Congrats on the wins but it wasn't me on the vids lol
Old 07-23-2010, 05:16 PM
***Repost Police***

But his video showed him winning. Since he beat one, he's obviously faster than all of them, right?
Old 07-23-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jabawalkie
Seems if some 5.0 owners are having problems with their throttle response.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...-response.html

Could be a reason they're getting their asses handed to them.
I ran the M6 though.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Resident

Good kill, anything happens on the street.
Oh yeah here's the latest news, first 2011 GT on the Moon.I hear only supsension mods for the landing.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
Oh yeah here's the latest news, first 2011 GT on the Moon.I hear only supsension mods for the landing.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Thumbs up

It's like the 11 stang totally bypassed the 10 camaro and now the f-bod is the fox body of the new age lol! That's really where the argument is. Modded f- bodys against stock 5.0s, man have times changed. Respect to the f bods holding there own ....
Old 07-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lambaro2806
I like that you should have photo chopped Bruce Willis in the pic lol!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You can't possibly be ignorant enough to think that your car is actually that much faster than a new 5.0... having it on video means it HAPPENED, but it doesn't mean it should have, or will happen regularly. You LS1 owners are so used to being on top, you have forgotten what it's like to lose. If I posted a video of my S2000 beating a 6spd Trans Am, are you telling me there wouldn't be any dissent? You would all just come in and say, "Nice kill man, those T/As aren't all they're cracked up to be!" I doubt that.

Well everybody always says, "Driver is a big part of the equation too," which it is... but then those same people go on to say, "See the 5.0 is still getting it's *** kicked by LS1s." That 5.0 was like 5 carlengths behind the OP, and I hope nobody in here is dumb enough to think that's ever gonna happen with somebody who knows how to drive the car. Whether they are a pro driver or not.
Biggest 5.0 nutswinger on the tech, you guys should get your own section!!!

You're reasoning is flawed, an LS1 owner who has had his car for a while will for the most part have the advantage against someone who just picked up their stock 5.0. The new 5.0 owner will have less time behind the wheel and I'll even throw in the "low mile/break in" excuse that you Ford guys have been using.

OP I agree with you, even if a stig was driving the 5.0 I think you still would have pulled 1-2 cars. Thanks for the vid.

All i have to say is WOW another fanboy!!

Once again with the break in excuses.

Why don't you make your own thread instead of trying to steal OP thunder by posting your videos where it looks like you are racing a V6 camaro?
Old 07-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iNIQXv84yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYqBN80iMCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUMvWO5jIlM
i give u that u spank the camaro but honestly mustangs are sucky on first gear.. buy the time u hit 3rd im bearley on 2nd.. mustangs eat gm nuts.. its actually the first time i seen a 2011 pony beat a new camaro, here in l.a shitt.. everyone drops pony's for gm.. gm lots are filled with new ponys n challengers because they rather drive a chevy..
Old 07-23-2010, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
You pick and choose your spots to reduce the risk. Guess you didn't know that.
so you pick and choose where to race at, not knowing who or what could jump out infront of you. guess you didnt know that d.a.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:27 PM
11 Second Club

Woot, now **** is getting interesting! OP...I thought you would loose too. Didn't see the video, but sounds like a nice slaughter. Prove me wrong again with a better drivern 5.0, please!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:28 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28

You're reasoning is flawed, an LS1 owner who has had his car for a while will for the most part have the advantage against someone who just picked up their stock 5.0. The new 5.0 owner will have less time behind the wheel and I'll even throw in the "low mile/break in" excuse that you Ford guys have been using.

OP I agree with you, even if a stig was driving the 5.0 I think you still would have pulled 1-2 cars. Thanks for the vid.

All i have to say is WOW another fanboy!!

Once again with the break in excuses.

Why don't you make your own thread instead of trying to steal OP thunder by posting your videos where it looks like you are racing a V6 camaro?
So I ask again; Do you think that the new 5.0s are slower than LS1 F-bodies? Simple question.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Junkie

OMG 5.0 on the moon, BURN'EM ftw on the photoshop. Watching BOTLFD's vids a second time there is no visual or audio proof that he is racing a SS. I can't hear **** coming from the camaro and the camera man doesn't even film the race. In the first vid, you could be racing hopes and dreams for all we see, the camaro doesnt come into the vid until well after the race.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

So I ask again; Do you think that the new 5.0s are slower than LS1 F-bodies? Simple question.
i think the video speaks for its self lol
Old 07-23-2010, 06:32 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
And if you think I'm a "nutswinger" of any kind, you obviously don't pay attention
Old 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
Actually that was with stock suspension, MORON.