Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

CX7 shuts down rude kid

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX7 shuts down rude kid

So the wife and I were out running around town to pick up a few last minute things before our trip to san antonio. We're sitting at a stop light with a couple cars in front of us and a bunch of cars behind us, there is this younger kid, probably around 17-18 with a passenger waiting to get out of a parking lot in his scion tc, so i do the nice thing and when the light turns green i wave him out. The kid just sits there for a couple of seconds, the car behind me honks at me then the kid finally goes and starts doing literally 10mph in front of me just being a jack ***. After about 20 seconds of that i ease into the other lane (2 lanes each direction) to go around him, once i get up along side of him he floors it and trys to take off, once i realize what he is doing i followed suit, as soon as the turbo kicked in i stopped his pull and just walked past him, while we are passing by him my wife looks over at him like "what the F are you doing?". I put a car and half to 2 cars on him easy moved back over into his lane where i needed to be in the first place and went on my way.

I just thought it was funny the kid was trying to be a dick and not let me get past him, when i just helped him out by letting him into a long line of traffic.

We were in my wife's car which is a 2007 Mazda CX-7 completly 100% stock, has the 2.3L direct injection turbo motor.

He was in a Scion TC with the sporty package, i don't know a lot about them but his looked pretty stock.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

awesome haha

little **** head...
Old 08-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Launching!

what a tool good kill!
Old 08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

It made me laugh, especially since my wife always hates when i get on it, but the look she gave him and when she said out the window "what the F are you doing" i couldn't help but laugh.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Haha nice kill. I love letting people out. Some people are in too big of a hurry to spare 5 seconds of their lives.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RocketZ06
Haha nice kill. I love letting people out. Some people are in too big of a hurry to spare 5 seconds of their lives.
I especially try to be curtious on the road when I'm in the GTO or on my bike. Leaves a good impression if you let people in, dont cut people off, or tailgate for no damned reason. Like to think I'm resetting the karma meter to make up for all the tool bags in modded cars out there.