Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2002 Corvette Z06 vs. 2011 5.0 Mustang Yes Another One **VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010 | 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by demarco313
Your car must really move out man for a bolt on car. If you raced a ls2 and it had every bolt on possible and you drug his *** then sweet. I know that 6.0 will respond better to mods then the ls6 5.7. I know the zo6 is lighter though.
And I have the video on my YouTube channel, OneBadZ0Sick. And when I posted the up on tech, the owner even thought I was spraying against him. He was a huge dick head to me tho told me my car was gonna be no match for him.....guess I proved him wrong!
Old 09-03-2010 | 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nacho ss

Oh and viper owners...do i really have to post the pic?
yes :d
Old 09-03-2010 | 05:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nacho SS

oh and Viper owners...do I really have to post the pic?
I have no idea what you're talking about; let's see it!
Old 09-03-2010 | 05:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Okay, I'll bite just because you edit/correct everyone else's posts (I know, it bothers the **** out of me too when people say they won by 4 links ). (Please know this is sarcasm, Sean, not being a dick

You said "I could care less" which means it is actually possible for you to care less than you do now, meaning you do care (even if it is a little bit). The phrase "couldn't care less" is what I assume you were looking to use, which means you care the least amount possible (not at all) and it is not possible for you to care less than that. You then said "either way" after that, which really ***** things up, because your statement of saying "I could care less" means you do care some, and saying "either way" is like saying you DO care either way, i.e. you do care if he lists his mods and you do care if he doesn't, so caring either way is like dividing by zero and the universe will collapse.
WTF?

jk, you got me
Old 09-03-2010 | 05:40 PM
12 Second Club

For the record, I would never race wreckemall, I mean killemall, for fear of my car being taken out in his inevitable crash.

Old 09-03-2010 | 06:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WSsick
For the record, I would never race wreckemall, I mean killemall, for fear of my car being taken out in his inevitable crash.

Slim shaddy crashed his viper?

No traction,..nice ******* KILL.
Old 09-03-2010 | 06:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Slim shaddy crashed his viper?

No traction,..nice ******* KILL.
I was just playing around with the guy, seeing if he has a sense of humor. In all seriousness though, his sig used to have like 4 or 5 wrecked cars in it, most vipers.
Old 09-03-2010 | 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
Since were doing call outs, would anyone care to get drug by a bolt on LS2 C6? Vipers and LS6's welcome. I' m in Norcal if anyones interested.
Don't forget about the cam you have?

I have yet to see an LS2 come near 400rwhp without a cam.
Old 09-03-2010 | 06:57 PM
Launching!

If you havent lost it or came close to wrecking while street raceing than either your car is to slow or you wernt trying hard enough or you dont have enough races..
Ask any racer..Any real racer how many times they came close or did lose it..
My buddy lost his 800 HP supra a few days ago in a street race and was luckily able to correct..Another friend got wobbly in his 700 HP GTR a few weeks ago..

Thats the price of admission and part of the game....Your trying to control a violent car on unknown surfaces..

99% of the time it is fine....Then you run into that oil or light mist of rain..Or the other guy swerves your direction so you try to get away ect....

I wrecked my first viper raceing my buddies Z06....We hit it and he werved toward my car...I swerved to the left and was never able to correct...

Second one was my second viper againts buddies ACR viper..This time I was just stupid and their had been a light mist of rain...

The thing is that if this had been a Fbody ect. The cars wouldnt have been totalled. The first cviper literally was driven home and had front bumper and slight hood damage...TOTALLED..

A hood/bumper/paint /shipping on a gen2 Viper is in the 20's..Im talking over $20,000.00

My second viper was never totalled/salvage ect. Just got fixed

Again anyone who says theyve never been close to loseing it and has atleaste 300 street races is probally not trying hard enough or being dishonest
Old 09-03-2010 | 07:01 PM
Launching!

weres slow vette with his only mod being an air intake on his C6Z06 and beating 1200HP supras ect. That guy was the master of BS
Old 09-03-2010 | 07:01 PM
Banned

Killemall you are in the Houston area correct if so........The best time to run would be 2k11 im thinking!
Old 09-03-2010 | 07:08 PM
Banned

Although I agree with everything you said Killemall, I usually let off when my car starts to get stupid......a win is not worth wrecking over, and a good driver will know when it's ok to stay in it and when to let off.
Old 09-03-2010 | 07:55 PM
Launching!

None of yall could hang with my cam only LT1. It's got 320 horsie powers to the WHEELS!

aww shoot, I gave up my mods
Old 09-03-2010 | 08:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
And I have the video on my YouTube channel, OneBadZ0Sick. And when I posted the up on tech, the owner even thought I was spraying against him. He was a huge dick head to me tho told me my car was gonna be no match for him.....guess I proved him wrong!
You know its funny i looked at your youtube vids and i see you made a comment stating how you ran a 10.23.... No wonder why you were able to smoke that 5.0 in the wrong gear like you did. (alot of power im assuming)

Now i could be wrong ( dont think i am, never heard of a bolt on only zo6 running this fast) but this tends to lead me to believe you have much more than just "bolt ons". Unless you have bolt ons plus a big shot Of NOS.. I seen you also mention on here that you raced someone and he said you sprayed him....Then earlier in this thread you said your bolt on car pulled a srt10 by 2 cars 3 different times on the highway . Vipers are quick and I dont see a bolt on Z06 beating a srt10 that bad if AT ALL. HMMM.........Then you state that you would drag KILLEMALL Viper and he's not even stock and you dont even know his mods. That sounds like ALOT of confidence for just a SO CALLED bolt on car! Something sounds fishy about all of this

Last edited by demarco313; 09-03-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-03-2010 | 09:47 PM
Banned

Red face

Originally Posted by demarco313
You know its funny i looked at your youtube vids and i see you made a comment stating how you ran a 10.23.... No wonder why you were able to smoke that 5.0 in the wrong gear like you did. (alot of power im assuming)

Now i could be wrong ( dont think i am, never heard of a bolt on only zo6 running this fast) but this tends to lead me to believe you have much more than just "bolt ons". Unless you have bolt ons plus a big shot Of NOS.. I seen you also mention on here that you raced someone and he said you sprayed him....Then earlier in this thread you said your bolt on car pulled a srt10 by 2 cars 3 different times on the highway . Vipers are quick and I dont see a bolt on Z06 beating a srt10 that bad if AT ALL. HMMM.........Then you state that you would drag KILLEMALL Viper and he's not even stock and you dont even know his mods. That sounds like ALOT of confidence for just a SO CALLED bolt on car! Something sounds fishy about all of this
10.23 is on my current set up. I raced the 5.0 with bolt ons.

And yes I will walk Killemall right now as for when he gets his mods put on then who knows time will tell.
Old 09-03-2010 | 09:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Gohard
yes :d
Originally Posted by Mr370z
I have no idea what you're talking about; let's see it!

I get a laugh out of it every time because every single Viper owner I know is a doucher. Stereotypes aren't forgiving, but they are usually true.

Originally Posted by Killemall
If you havent lost it or came close to wrecking while street raceing than either your car is to slow or you wernt trying hard enough or you dont have enough races..
Ask any racer..Any real racer how many times they came close or did lose it..
My buddy lost his 800 HP supra a few days ago in a street race and was luckily able to correct..Another friend got wobbly in his 700 HP GTR a few weeks ago..
Thank you Vin Diesel.
Old 09-03-2010 | 10:27 PM
Teching In

Wow are we really bragging about losing control and wrecking our cars during a street race now? Is this what skilled street racers are supposed to aspire to?
Old 09-03-2010 | 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
10.23 is on my current set up. I raced the 5.0 with bolt ons.

And yes I will walk Killemall right now as for when he gets his mods put on then who knows time will tell.
I thought the 5.0 races were recent? Like within the last 2 weeks. You changed your set up already?

WAIT A MINUTE! You wont admit your mods but you'll tell what times you run? What kind of back-asward guys do you have following you that can't figure out how your cars runs without a mod list?! I swear this gets weirder every post.
Old 09-03-2010 | 10:47 PM
Launching!

dude if he's running 10.2's then that car is LEGIT and he deserves to hide his mods..

stock C5Z06=12.5 at 115 off 2.0 60 foot

full bolt on C5Z06=11.9 at 120 off a 2.0 60 foot

full bolt on C5Z06 plus slicks=11.3 at 121 of a 1.7 60 foot

10.2's and your talking a nasty H/C set up with a small shot on top plus slicks..This guy aint fooling nobody..

he pulled that 5.0 without spraying just on his bolt ons and head/cam..Thats why he plays that he has more
Old 09-04-2010 | 12:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by k0bun
I thought the 5.0 races were recent? Like within the last 2 weeks. You changed your set up already?

WAIT A MINUTE! You wont admit your mods but you'll tell what times you run? What kind of back-asward guys do you have following you that can't figure out how your cars runs without a mod list?! I swear this gets weirder every post.
I forgot I posted the time I ran on my account so o well. And the reason I never told anyone my mods was b/c it was funny to see people raging over me not tell. And the fact I had so many pm's from people telling me "dude don't say **** about your mods this is funny" in my last thread including a few admin's.

And my set up has changed since then I just got out of the Marines a few months ago and I ordered parts for my car for over 1 1/2 years. Now that I am out I have been putting the parts on when I have the time (weekends is my only time). SO to answer yes my mods change by the week. The only thing I have left to do is get my final tune and ill be good to go till next year when I go Turbo.

Originally Posted by Killemall
dude if he's running 10.2's then that car is LEGIT and he deserves to hide his mods..

stock C5Z06=12.5 at 115 off 2.0 60 foot

full bolt on C5Z06=11.9 at 120 off a 2.0 60 foot

full bolt on C5Z06 plus slicks=11.3 at 121 of a 1.7 60 foot

10.2's and your talking a nasty H/C set up with a small shot on top plus slicks..This guy aint fooling nobody..

he pulled that 5.0 without spraying just on his bolt ons and head/cam..Thats why he plays that he has more
I don't know whether your being sarcastic, or a dick (usually most viper owners in my area) but either way yes I run 10.2 with a horrible 1.6 60 ft.... track prep was just down right shitty. But I would be down for a run at 2k11.

Quick Reply: 2002 Corvette Z06 vs. 2011 5.0 Mustang Yes Another One **VIDEO**