Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got a group of Mustangs talking mad stuff!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010 | 08:38 PM
On The Tree

Default Got a group of Mustangs talking mad stuff!!!!

Im located in El Paso, Tx. There is this mustang group "MUST1RACE" that has a a couple of cobras, gt's, a bullit and a new 5.0. Everytime i get to the strip i feel like they r waiting for me or somethin cuz once i get there they always tell me to pop the hood and if i have done anythin new to the car and everytime i tell them NOPE! So this last time i take out this Bullit mustang four times and they start talkin mad stuff bout my car and throw me a cobra of there's and i take it out...i am currently runnin a 15.4 which is not that great to me but they get so pissed off that and they throw me the new 5.0 and it takes me by two cars which i dont consider too bad for a new car wit 100 miles on the car compared to mine wit 190000 on it. Not to mention that they all run on either drag radials or slicks while i am runnin on some kuhmo street tires . Im goin to the track next time wit some comp engin 3 way adjustable rear shocks, lca relo brackets, non adj lca's, and hopefully some more weight loss.. I gotta get that 5.0 MUSTANG!!!!!

P.S. they told me i had gears and stall or i was hiding a bottle but at those times i dont think they really know what they r talking bout at all

This is my 1994 Formula with 190k miles on it and on the third trani with stock gears and the engine has never been opened up.

This is just me messing around in my driveway jus lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XiV6I7brKg

This is warm up before the mustangs....idk wat is was but it had turbo lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zp9QArHh7Q

First race vs a 90's cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMnz9S_s5ZY

I believe this was inside during the race against the cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXIiOsCROu0

This was one of many with the Bullit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhA3X1vPIMg

Second race wit the Bullit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ym5RDNaxg

The new 5.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39nTCRrX5Q

I got this car in the works for a 10 second run but money is against me right now
Old 09-04-2010 | 08:59 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

You are slaying stangs running 15.4!?!?!?! I thought i was doing good running low 14s and eating stangs. Is your DA really high?
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:03 PM
On The Tree

Im not sure but they told me it was around 4000 here or somethin like that and the fastest this car has ever run was 13.9 on an October night but idk i guess since its a daily driver and i dont drive nice it has taken its tole....
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:41 PM
On The Tree

DRIVEWAY BURNOUT FTW!!!
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

The TYPICAL stang owner is a douchebag...as well as the typical F body owner, you have to get lucky to meet some people who are cool as hell. There aren't any around here.
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by snake95
The TYPICAL stang owner is a douchebag...as well as the typical F body owner, you have to get lucky to meet some people who are cool as hell. There aren't any around here.
x 1million on this. there are 3-4 camaro guys who come hang out at my house because they know me and a friend of mine work on cars on the side, and they are a bunch of retards. they have no idea what they are talking about. and my bro in law is a stang guy, and hangs around stang guys, and both groups are bunches of trash talkin fools. both think their cars are the fastest things on the street.
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the jester 812
x 1million on this. there are 3-4 camaro guys who come hang out at my house because they know me and a friend of mine work on cars on the side, and they are a bunch of retards. they have no idea what they are talking about. and my bro in law is a stang guy, and hangs around stang guys, and both groups are bunches of trash talkin fools. both think their cars are the fastest things on the street.
Seriously dude isn't it the funniest thing in the world? Dudes with a stock **** with a cold air intake thinking they are going to set the world on fire with their ******* 14.0s. WATCH OUT!!!
Old 09-04-2010 | 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Time to spray, then tell them you got a tune, i'd imagine the look on there face.

El paso isnt to far from me, ill take my slow farmtruck up there, see if keep up lol. I was on crucesstreets.com for a while and seems like 99% of the cars are bolton cars with the occasional built car.
Old 09-04-2010 | 10:31 PM
TECH Regular

It's not uncommon for the people with the slowest or stock cars to be the most cocky/ignorant.
Old 09-04-2010 | 10:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
It's not uncommon for the people with the slowest or stock cars to be the most cocky/ignorant.
yeah, im in my garage working on my H/C/geared 408 and these 2 guys keep showing up, one that i installed a baby cam and full exhaust on his car, keeps talking smack because i am always changing up my setup and never drive it. and another is a stock LT1, he doesn't talk much smack but still thinks his **** is super fast. and of course Koon on here, until i drug his *** real bad last week thought his exhaust,lid ls1 was hot stuff
Old 09-04-2010 | 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Well i have retired this car from the strip since i got this other bird but i will get that 5.0 for sure. I know of only one stang owner that i can say is a good person and his car is no joke. He has the terminator thing and we always mess around with each other but i know i cant compete against his 9 second car and im glad he is usually there to shut some guys up after they kill me when they use that spray on me when im in front....

My friend has this 4 bolt main 383 smallblock forged internals with the turbo mounted in probably the weirdest spot i have ever seen but thats the way things turned out for us haha...its an 80's cutlass im not sure of exact year but this thing can move!!!!!

Old 09-04-2010 | 11:03 PM
11 Second Club

uh how in the hell is a hood going to fit over that? lol.

-Mark
Old 09-04-2010 | 11:03 PM
TECH Resident

Wow this is the DUMBEST thing i have ever seen.....
Old 09-04-2010 | 11:10 PM
Launching!

that Y pipe probably could/should have been fabbed a little different shouldn't it. and i guess that accordion hose in the intake must just be there for mock up, because i dont see that holding much boost.
Old 09-04-2010 | 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im speechless..... Total loss of words right now after looking at that turbo setup.
Old 09-05-2010 | 12:24 AM
***Repost Police***

That 5.0 driver definitely had no driving experience... did you see him stage?
Old 09-05-2010 | 12:31 AM
On The Tree

haha ya it was jus set up that was made up for ***** and giggles since all we had were those headers....we had a set up delivered yesterday wit some shorties and a place for the turbo to sit right in front of the engine. There was no hood set up for it since that wasnt the set up we were gonna stay wit but if u really think it doesnt hold much boost hahaha u might wanna reconsider that one...I think that alot of ppl down here had a different reaction jus cuz they dont understand a nicely done set up lol dont worry guys ill post up the recent pics after all that monstrousity is taken off. I should be buildin my enigine up pretty soon as the money starts rollin in again. Maybe jus a 355 cuz i dont have enough for the 383 yet
Old 09-05-2010 | 12:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
That 5.0 driver definitely had no driving experience... did you see him stage?
I dont have much experience at the strip either but i will soon have time and money to learn since ill have a car that i dont have to worry bout as my daily driver.
Old 09-05-2010 | 12:35 AM
10 Second Club

I wouldn't care if that thing ran nines I would be too embarrassed to take it out. It looks fuggin stupid.
Old 09-05-2010 | 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
I wouldn't care if that thing ran nines I would be too embarrassed to take it out. It looks fuggin stupid.
Haha this one didnt run nines...one the guys wit a terminator runs nines....but soon enough ill have em videos for u guys i mean its not the cleanest set up but its got somethin unique although very unusual or some would say lmao