Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

bolt on Mach 1 destroyed modded LS1

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010 | 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
Who cares? 90% of the races out there you have no idea what you're going against and don't get a chance to ask what's done.
Well he's claiming he spanked a MODDED LS1.....he then refers to his GF's car as a BOLT ON car. Technically they are both bolt on cars and there was no need to make that distinction between the two. He also claimed to "destroy" it. If it had similar bolt ons he wouldn't have destroyed it. Obviously the car had next to nothing done to it or the guy couldn't drive worth a damn. I'm not hating on the Mach 1 as they are VERY nice cars and run with LS1's quite well stock to stock.
Old 10-13-2010 | 06:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
Well he's claiming he spanked a MODDED LS1.....he then refers to his GF's car as a BOLT ON car. Technically they are both bolt on cars and there was no need to make that distinction between the two. He also claimed to "destroy" it. If it had similar bolt ons he wouldn't have destroyed it. Obviously the car had next to nothing done to it or the guy couldn't drive worth a damn. I'm not hating on the Mach 1 as they are VERY nice cars and run with LS1's quite well stock to stock.
I know you weren't hating on the cars. I'm just saying that you said the story sucked and it's kind of hard to make a good story when you don't have both sides of it.
Old 10-13-2010 | 06:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
Who cares? 90% of the races out there you have no idea what you're going against and don't get a chance to ask what's done.

Well, stop was correct, it is modded. He made a distinction, big deal. Don't start the "if they were equally modded" argument; it's overplayed and annoying. Cars you find on the road, and a lot of the time even in set up races, are not equally modded. A MODIFIED LS1 lost to a mod motor Ford. End of story. If anyone is mad about, go find a Mach and beat it....if you can.
Old 10-13-2010 | 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Obviously stop is posting this to get us GM guys mad. And it's working .... To many unknown factors here. How is the camaro modded? And why destroy? How do we know if the guy in the z28 was racing or maybe just spun and gave up??!?
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Obviously stop is posting this to get us GM guys mad. And it's working .... To many unknown factors here. How is the camaro modded? And why destroy? How do we know if the guy in the z28 was racing or maybe just spun and gave up??!?
It was loud so it wasn't stock. Hell it might have been cammed stroker for all I know. Point is it wasn't stock so it was MODDED. Did he have more than bolt ons? I don't know, that is why I just said MODDED. And why did I say destroyed? Who cares? I honestly just imagined it was your K&N filter only car and what would happen if you ran into ANY of my cars. Atleast at the end of your post you are kinda right. I do think he gave up after a second. Don't blame him....
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well he's claiming he spanked a MODDED LS1.....he then refers to his GF's car as a BOLT ON car. Technically they are both bolt on cars and there was no need to make that distinction between the two.
What does it really matter if they are the same thing?
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:13 PM
Teching In

You are a prime example of why people should read the entire thread before making stupid posts
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:19 PM
Teching In

This is the most overanalyzed piece stupid I've read in a long time lol
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:46 PM
Launching!

Yet another stopsign induced fanboy flame war lol, I love it, keeps me entertained in class. I feel like there could be a beer commercial about this crap. So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh phantom of the forums, cause you've got 23 pages of arguing to read while your professor rambles on and on.
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Oh yea????? Well...... well..... well..... YOU SUCK
Yeah i suck but my car is fast, my dick is bigger, and my wife is hotter... LMAO I don't have a big dicks and no wife, my car is slow too, damn fail.

My favorite saying just because is 95% of all Fords are still on the road, hte other 5% made it home. Ohhh lol.

Actually cool thing is there is a scrap yard near my house that has a 95 Cobra motor complete with accessories still has the bell housing bolted to it, they want $1k. I thought that could be a fun build.
Old 10-13-2010 | 10:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ebeard
Yet another stopsign induced fanboy flame war lol, I love it, keeps me entertained in class. I feel like there could be a beer commercial about this crap. So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh phantom of the forums, cause you've got 23 pages of arguing to read while your professor rambles on and on.
Old 10-13-2010 | 11:41 PM
Launching!

the turtle is a new one on me. Just sayin
Old 10-14-2010 | 12:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Yeah i suck but my car is fast, my dick is bigger, and my wife is hotter... LMAO I don't have a big dicks and no wife, my car is slow too, damn fail.
Old 10-14-2010 | 01:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

I guess my sarcasm was not good at all. I was just adding fuel to the flames. Stop always makes everyone go crazy. I wanted to be crazy too....I suck.
Old 10-14-2010 | 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
My bad my bad lol.
Old 10-14-2010 | 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Would this be a gangsturtle?
Old 10-14-2010 | 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
LOL I didn't mean to title it like that to stir the pot, it just rubbed me the wrong way when that old man acted like his loud Z28 would smash the little Mustang. He probably thought it was just a GT.

btw nice Hawk, when did you get that
Yeah yeah yeah, your word selection was completely random and innocent, I know I know lol. Thanks man, I picked this up in July of '08. It was stock when I got her with peeling rims and some visual neglect (mostly dirty and poor paint maintentance etc). It was owned by a doctor who seemed to take care it mechanically but not aesthetically ( I found his ownership under the passenger seat, that is how I know he was a doc ). I added a few bolt ons and a small cam. Just a fun street car that won't likely ever make it to the track.

Last edited by oddwraith; 10-14-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-14-2010 | 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
You are a prime example of why people should read the entire thread before making stupid posts
Wait a second, you are actually supposed to read the thread? ohh man, and all this time... lol.
Old 10-14-2010 | 05:00 PM
Launching!

The Mach's must run better than the brand new GT's because i just DESTROYED one on my lunch break and all i have is a worn out LS1 with an intake and exhaust.
Old 10-14-2010 | 05:04 PM
***Repost Police***

If you're talking about a new 5.0, you must be just looking to start ****.

Quick Reply: bolt on Mach 1 destroyed modded LS1