Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer sadly smashed his VTEC'ed shell into the wall!! RACING ME, WHY???

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 09:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ricer sadly smashed his VTEC'ed shell into the wall!! RACING ME, WHY???

I see this Honda and just VROOMED by him cuz he was zipping through traffic like the usual ricer azzhole. So he tried to catch up and then I really gave it gas and hit 120 on his *** and he was way back like 15-20 cars. Then I just let go off the gas cuz my detector picked up a signal so I went down to like 80.
NExt thing I know this azzhole is still coming down in the rearview strong, so I'm thinking cooooool watch this azzhole get a ticket!!!!
So I'm watching and he's not slowing down but no sign of cops so now he's out of lanes though and he's coming in on the first(slow) lane for that split secong we were parallel I was in the 4th (fast) lane.
This azzhole almost rearends the car in the slow lane while doing like 95 mph. But right before hittinng him he tugs the wheels sooooo hard I hear the tires chirp, he frictions over to the exiting lane and gives her gas passes the car he almost hits then proceeds to try and cut him off with another angry tug on the wheel to friction over in front of him.

What a mess !!!!! HE lost control of the car!!! just did a full left hand turn instead of just a change lane he cut across and in front of the car he was trying to cut but he did it completely sideways I mean the other car was facing his door at one point and coming on to him directly. By the grace of God he managed to go sideways across the highway and in front of 2 other cars the same way without anyone hitting him. His little temper tantrum came to a halt when he smashed into the medium wall but managed to turn at the last second for a non head on collision but sorta fender then twist then the whole side of car slamming into the wall and now he was facing completely opposite of traffic. Thankfully he is alive I'm certain, this dramatic movie was all through my rearview mirror.

Can you beleive this??? Why do to 2 fast 2 furious ricers have this attitude that could only lead to an accident?? This has been a theory of mine untill now PROVEN, these azzholes are dangerous they want to prove something they can NOT and that will lead to an accident. 2 FAST 2 DELIRIOUS. I feel bad for the guy but it ain't my fault.

Crash and burn, the car made sparks against the cement as it slowed to a halt. Crash and Burn how sad.

I'm traumatized I don't want to race anymore and I've been wearing my seat belt.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice culling of the ricer gene pool.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Teching In

That person obviously doesnt have enough brainpower to pilot even a bicycle. And wait till the cop that got called to the scene finds out he was racing, wow is that guy screwed.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:41 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously ... the existance of ricers proves that darwins theory is crap. (survival of the fittest ...)
Old 01-30-2004, 09:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Damn Idiot Kidz are born everyday, at least thats one less in the ricer crowd. 16yr old kids get these ricers, think with some PepBoy ad ons and some FF and 2F2F watching they know how to drive, when I was 16yrs old I got a 66 Chevelle with a 454, no pwr steering no pwr brakes, thats how I learned respect for POWER, these kids think their grocrey carts with a fart Pipe have Hpwr, so when there proven they dont they get all pissed off, u know why? CAUSE THEIR MORONS. "Know when your owned and keep reading my PLATES"
Old 01-30-2004, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Ouch sounds expensive. I feel comfortable nailing it with little traffic around but if I have to start jumping lanes to go fast, I know it is time to shut it down. Hopefully this will be an embarrassing lesson for the civic driver. Also what do you mean you started wearing your seat belt? Sam Kinison didn't wear his seat belt in his Trans Am look where it got him.
Old 01-30-2004, 10:16 AM
STF Veteran

Guy should have known better, I mean why try? And that stupid **** about weaving in and out of traffic should be saved for the go carts. Why do the stupidist people think they are professional drivers???
Old 01-30-2004, 10:57 AM
STF Veteran

**** rice, he got what he deserved. Hopefully he pissed in his Vin Diesel autographed panties.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Wow, what a ******* idiot. Im glad he didnt hit you or anyone else. Some people just never learn...
Old 01-30-2004, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

Don't worry about it.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice KILL. Here's what I don't get how in the world do you lose control of a 120hp fwd car in such a ridiculous fashion? You truly have to be a total jerk or idiot to pull something of that extent of insanity off. I'm glad people like that drive tiburons and civics. If we gave them a 400hp rwd vette, they wouldn't make it out of the dealership parking lot without crashing. Some people shouldn't be allowed to opporate motorized vehicles.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

its nothing but a simple case of..."that car is faster but i've got more ***** and my car handles better so im gonna weave in and out like a stunt driver to show him i can beat him in a race through traffic!". stupid s**t. these guys regularly demonstrate their lack of compassion for other human beings who might be on the road on a daily basis. as long as the guy is ok he got what he deserved...he f**ked his 100 hp race car up and now he can think long and hard about his driving habits on the bus to work everyday....personally, I've never raced on a road where there was a single car visible anywhere around me except of course for my opponent. racing in traffic is just not worth it...

this goes back to why i keep saying that is a state of mind.....NOT JUST a stupid wing and a coffee can hanging off the bumper.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice kill, HAHAHAHA, he deserved every bit of that.
Old 01-30-2004, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeepBlueZ
this goes back to why i keep saying that is a state of mind.....NOT JUST a stupid wing and a coffee can hanging off the bumper.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:20 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by TA TED
**** rice, he got what he deserved. Hopefully he pissed in his Vin Diesel autographed panties.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:54 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why should you be traumatized? Wear your seatbelt and keep on putting more rice away. Just don't do what he did.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Stupidity is just thinning of the herd. Too bad he didn't take out another Honda on his power slide.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by King02SS

I second that. HEHEHEHEH

If there are any ricers out there, we're not being mean it's just your being silly which is the nature and concept of your whole method of Rodding. Leading ultimately to your own undoing or in this example the WALL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-30-2004, 03:06 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last night, I went to a local Thurs. night scene.
Streetbikes, Harleys, Muscle Cars, and, of course, Rice. The spot was a restaurant parking lot. There were 3 FHP Camaros observing.
Everything was cool EXCEPT the stupid Ricer behavior.
Everyone BUT the Ricers was simply hanging around peacefully, but NOooo, the Ricers had to drive around, wooshing their BOV's, doing their tiny burnouts, and getting into fistfights. Sure enough, the FHP broke up the scene.
RICERS SUCK ***.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hugmybag
Stupidity is just thinning of the herd. Too bad he didn't take out another Honda on his power slide.