Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06GTO vs M6TA! Check it out!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010 | 03:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06MUSTANGGT24V
I clearly remember specifing if it was close to keep going, which is what I did. You were the one that slammed the brakes. Regardless from 50 to 95ish you had me a fender. I have no reason nor does M6TA to bullshit, it is what it is.
the thing that is bull **** is that yall said you were pulling back. you were not.

and on the dig race I let out at 110 and it was a car and you were not pulling and i was not gaining, so i let out. M6TA even said that to you and you both did not mention that.

i am not saying your car is slow by any means, I am saying tell the whole story, not what you want people to know.

they were good races.
Old 10-22-2010 | 07:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 06GTOKID
the thing that is bull **** is that yall said you were pulling back. you were not.

and on the dig race I let out at 110 and it was a car and you were not pulling and i was not gaining, so i let out. M6TA even said that to you and you both did not mention that.

i am not saying your car is slow by any means, I am saying tell the whole story, not what you want people to know.

they were good races.
Ok I'm not trying to start **** because like before it is what it is. So no I wasnt pulling back.
Old 10-22-2010 | 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

Rematch on video.
Old 10-23-2010 | 08:15 AM
On The Tree

I think the looks off the goat is not as bad as a 4 bager sounds I don't see how people can even stain to here there own car
Old 10-23-2010 | 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
IMO, I dont see anything wrong with gutting out a GTO to win some races. Civic/other imports been doing it for decades on the streets and nobody is crying about it. Sometime I wonder how my SS would feel with 400lbs less..

Good kill anyway..
That's because they have to with their itty bitty motors.

I understand gutting (but leaving the spare??) but those seats are absolutely sh!tbox crap. A decent racing seat would hardly weigh more and be far, far safer on the neck/back and provide some degree of lateral support.

It's so insulting for a passenger I wouldn't even have bothered.
Old 10-23-2010 | 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
That's because they have to with their itty bitty motors.

I understand gutting (but leaving the spare??) but those seats are absolutely sh!tbox crap. A decent racing seat would hardly weigh more and be far, far safer on the neck/back and provide some degree of lateral support.

It's so insulting for a passenger I wouldn't even have bothered.
I've been walked in my full interior SS by a full interior Civic coupe. Albeit the coupe was a 400WHP car, but it is what it is. (SS was making 355RW)
Old 10-23-2010 | 03:08 PM
Teching In

Its not so much the motors I think. They can make plenty of power pretty easily given the right setup. I've only really noticed the guys with hatches do it.
Old 10-23-2010 | 04:57 PM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Are you kidding? Thats all people say is "I got beat by a civic, but It was all gutted, therefore my car is really faster; uh and my dick is bigger to" lol
Originally Posted by WSsick
I would agree that the excuse is very prevalent. Can't have your big V8 lose to a 4 banger, gotta find an excuse.
When its race time, it all comes down to one thing: run what you brung.. whatever the way you win, you still win..

Originally Posted by itsslow98
I would rather lose by 2 cars then drive that rattlebox shitwagon. That is the dumbest thing i have ever seen, if you really need to gut a car like that to beat a bolt on 03 cobra then that is just plain sad. Ill take my heated seats and welll......everything and run a little slower. Im still in shock right now.

That has got to be the worlds least comfortable ride, road noise is horrible, exhaust drone it horrible, ergonomics blow.
I'm with you because I enjoy having comfortable rides in my untouched stock interior..I'd rather put more dough on the engine than starting gutting the car..
Old 10-23-2010 | 08:33 PM
Teching In

I think this guy's on to something I'm gonna go rip out my power leather seats and replace them with milk crates maybe I will drop 3 tenths then it would totally be worth it. Nah Jk lol
Old 10-31-2010 | 07:51 PM
Launching!

im down for a run with all you guys. i come to the fort everyonce in a while.

who wants to race a t/a?
Old 10-31-2010 | 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

lol gto

Quick Reply: 06GTO vs M6TA! Check it out!!