Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2valve pulls God's motor

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
I'm still crying a little inside knowing that someone put a one legger axle and V6 exhaust on an LS1 formula. I hope he bought it for next to nothing. Car's probably been through hell and back.

And I can easily see how a 2V would hand it to an LS1 car without a posi from a dig. You wouldn't hook till 3rd gear! Obviously the LS1 has it up top by quite a bit though.
Yeah he got a good deal i think it was 4200 and the car had right at 100k.

Originally Posted by HexT
Sounds like you barely stayed in front of a car that gave you the hit and a car. That's not pulling.

Good kill.
thanks
Old 12-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1slow2valve
We agreed to stop at 100 my drag radials spun just about as much as his street tires did. I would post the video but the quality is just garbage u can't see anything just hear it. I am not on here trying to brag about beating a stock ls1, just sharing a funny story, but people like you swing to heavily on the ls1's sack and can't laugh at a title that is obviously there to either stir the pot(which it did) or make the level headed car guys laugh. It's no news flash that bolt on 2vs are slow, but I do thank you for taking the bait and getting trolled up. Have a good night lol
Thank you for admitting that you are a troll. Still doesn't change the fact that you did NOT pull ''god's motor''.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Teching In

I stayed in front long enough to take the W, that's all that matters
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Banned

You were only in front because he gave you 1 car and the hit. You still got freight trained hard.

So if i put some slicks on my car and raced a C6 Z06 with a V6 rear end on street tires, and stay ahead until 50 mph. Does that mean i pulled a Z06? Since we would only agree to race to 50 mph?
Old 12-11-2010, 11:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
You were only in front because he gave you 1 car and the hit. You still got freight trained hard.

So if i put some slicks on my car and raced a C6 Z06 with a V6 rear end on street tires, and stay ahead until 50 mph. Does that mean i pulled a Z06? Since we would only agree to race to 50 mph?
In short terms, yes it does. It's the street. If you skimped out and had a **** 1 legger axle and lost to a car with 100 less HP, you still lost based on the original agreement of the race. He understands that an LS1 would pull him under different circumstances but obviously his GT is set up better for a dig. Thats all there is to it.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the title. That formula also sounds like some strange frankenstein of a car lol.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Banned

In short terms, yes it does. It's the street. If you skimped out and had a **** 1 legger axle and lost to a car with 100 less HP, you still lost based on the original agreement of the race. He understands that an LS1 would pull him under different circumstances but obviously his GT is set up better for a dig. Thats all there is to it.
His car is set-up from a dig while getting a 1 car spot AND the hit lol. Point is, he still BARELY stayed ahead of a 1 wheel wonder LS1 with his DR's and gears. Congrats to him beating a crippled LS1 out of the whole. That would be just like having the LS1 remove 1 or 2 plug wires before the race. I would love to see him stay ahead of a normal posi rear ended LS1 with decent tires.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

His car is set-up from a dig while getting a 1 car spot AND the hit lol. Point is, he still BARELY stayed ahead of a 1 wheel wonder LS1 with his DR's and gears. Congrats to him beating a crippled LS1 out of the whole. That would be just like having the LS1 remove 1 or 2 plug wires before the race. I would love to see him stay ahead of a normal posi rear ended LS1 with decent tires.
He wouldn't. That's why he raced this one, because it made for a better race. I'm just saying, both of them agreed on the terms, and he won. It's the street and anything goes. The original agreement was to race to 100 from a dig. The LS1 is a faster car hands down but this kid didn't hook for **** so the stang beat it. A wins a win if you both agree on a race.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Banned

He wouldn't. That's why he raced this one, because it made for a better race. I'm just saying, both of them agreed on the terms, and he won. It's the street and anything goes. The original agreement was to race to 100 from a dig. The LS1 is a faster car hands down but this kid didn't hook for **** so the stang beat it. A wins a win if you both agree on a race.
I understand that the GT came out ahead at 100. But his 2v 4.6 liter motor did not ''pull'' on ''god's motor''. He won by default, plain and simple. Then he admits to being a troll.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Maybe pull wasn't the best word for the title but it was sort of meant to be funny. And technically he did "pull" on it harder until about 100 mph.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good kill OP! i ran 2v mustang before and i must say i wasn't impressed

mystic, i don't post a lot around this section but i remember your thread with 3v GT with you giving the GT 3 cars length and won by around 4 cars length right? and you kept saying to everyone that doubt your win "you weren't there to see it happened right?" same goes here i guess, you weren't there so give the OP props for the win!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned

Maybe pull wasn't the best word for the title but it was sort of meant to be funny. And technically he did "pull" on it harder until about 100 mph.
No he didn't pull at all really. He managed to move out another 1 car because he got the hit. That's all.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raysadude
good kill OP! i ran 2v mustang before and i must say i wasn't impressed

mystic, i don't post a lot around this section but i remember your thread with 3v GT with you giving the GT 3 cars length and won by around 4 cars length right? and you kept saying to everyone that doubt your win "you weren't there to see it happened right?" same goes here i guess, you weren't there so give the OP props for the win!
Where am I doubting that the OP came out ahead??? Learn how to read please.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Where am I doubting that the OP came out ahead??? Learn how to read please.
he got 2 cars on the formula on 85 after 1 car hit is that not a pull? learn how to read please
Old 12-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Banned

he got 2 cars on the formula on 85 after 1 car hit is that not a pull? learn how to read please
No it's not a pull. He got a 1 car spot AND the hit, thus why he ended up 2 cars ahead. Obviously Math>You.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

errr...1 spot ahead(1 car ahead?) and 2 cars ahead around 85 not a pull? okay.. math > me then
Old 12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
On The Tree

This is the streets, where not always the fastest car wins, and only the lucky win.

Good kill bro.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Banned

errr...1 spot ahead(1 car ahead?) and 2 cars ahead around 85 not a pull? okay.. math > me then
Dude you are forgetting that he also had the HIT... The hit (especially from a dig) typically gives the person an extra car. Hit + 1 car = 2 cars. This is not rocket science here.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:09 AM
11 Second Club

good kill/death..I like the short bus comment..you go to shadyside any?
Old 12-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

No it's not a pull. He got a 1 car spot AND the hit, thus why he ended up 2 cars ahead. Obviously Math>You.
Dude, just stop already. Jeez.

Good kill, OP.

Quick Reply: 2valve pulls God's motor