Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tubaso Racing Nitrous Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93QWKZEE
What up LVTubasoR? I'm QWKZEE93 on lvracingscene you guys are definetely killing everyone! I am in the process of building my car as of now,it's an LTX car but I hope to be killing alot of hondas as well. I have my suspension done just need those big bucks for the A.I. heads and cam! I have a grudge match against my friend in my old honda hatch from FORCEFED RACING, I so glad I ditched the hondas, anyway keep up the good work. oh and post up the race against the POWERPROS INTEG even though you lost I think he lauched way to early but good race and I hope to meet up with you guys someday!
maaann that integra from powepros is a beast he's holding down la right know!!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 PM
10 Second Club

All I gotta say, Is thats how you GTFD! (Get The Fu(k Down)

Awesome races bro!
Keep em coming man!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't wait to see the next vid, some sick races in this thread - cash up front and none of that 3 honk rolling start garbage. That integra was nasty.

What up LVTubasoR? I'm QWKZEE93 on lvracingscene you guys are definetely killing everyone! I am in the process of building my car as of now,it's an LTX car but I hope to be killing alot of hondas as well. I have my suspension done just need those big bucks for the A.I. heads and cam! I have a grudge match against my friend in my old honda hatch from FORCEFED RACING, I so glad I ditched the hondas, anyway keep up the good work. oh and post up the race against the POWERPROS INTEG even though you lost I think he lauched way to early but good race and I hope to meet up with you guys someday!
(Apologies for the OT...)
LT1s can still rep but you have to be prepared to spend the cash. Their heads suck, and your average build with an off the shelf cam + local ported heads is gonna be a slow piece of ****. You're looking at a 50hp deficit over an LS1 mod for mod, minimum.

383 w/ AI 200cc kit with a solid roller and some spray will do some work(low 10s/high 9s on a small shot, of course with all supporting mods and dialed in)...but IMO if you have the coin some ported AFRs are where the big power is at...also your 93 is OBDI which means it has the shitty PCM that cuts out at 6955 rpm. OBDII gives you ~7200 but again with an extra $1500 you can go to a different computer setup.

After all, its just an SBC with a few tricks up its sleeve .
Old 01-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Carter01
Are any of these guys times published anywhere? I would like to know how I would stack up against these guys? Times in sig...
the camaro was a low 10 second car, the integra is a 9 flat second car, and hooks on the streets just like at the track! oh and the street over in Compton, CA is Concrete, not the same as Las Vegas.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=LVTubasoR;14332041]oh Force Fed Racing yea i know Geoge the owner of the show with the 800hp CRX that is scare to race me lol but hey buddy if you need any help or anything with your car lets us know we could help you see ya

yeah i know him too! we dont really get talk anymore though we have a foggy past lol... but my friend im talking about with the hatch works for him and gets tuned by him. thanks for the offer on help my porblem is getting my car tuned. theres not too many guys here who are 93 pcm friendly! where are you getting yours tuned?
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

That SS seems to be having a harder time out here in SoCal. You guys gonna set-up something with the Miata (skyline engine) or Solo's T/A soon? There are alot of dudes out here to choose from.

That T/A is wrecking **** in Vegas though.
for a good negotiator
Old 01-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=93QWKZEE;14332384]
Originally Posted by LVTubasoR
oh Force Fed Racing yea i know Geoge the owner of the show with the 800hp CRX that is scare to race me lol but hey buddy if you need any help or anything with your car lets us know we could help you see ya

yeah i know him too! we dont really get talk anymore though we have a foggy past lol... but my friend im talking about with the hatch works for him and gets tuned by him. thanks for the offer on help my porblem is getting my car tuned. theres not too many guys here who are 93 pcm friendly! where are you getting yours tuned?
well my tuner now is my friend Jason he has a 8 second chevelle and he tunes his own cars and friends cars, very good tuner!! i dont know if he could tune that thing you have lol i'll ask him duh he tunes my car with Hptuners.

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
That SS seems to be having a harder time out here in SoCal. You guys gonna set-up something with the Miata (skyline engine) or Solo's T/A soon? There are alot of dudes out here to choose from.

for a good negotiator
well like i said the camaro sold the motor going alittle bigger now, well im pretty sure with all the jumping jump jump **** ya'll have in Cali any body would have problems over there the miata guy said he was gonna come over, i never told him to come! if he comes and he doesnt fine anything dont blame me!, i'll race him but he better give me space! same thing with Solo, ima hustle just like you guys do, learning from the bestest
Old 01-08-2011, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

Is it the orange turbo chevelle??? i think i may have seen it. I'm not to worried about it as of now. I will get it tuned sooner or later!
Old 01-08-2011, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

In Iowa I have RARELY seen Honda's/Acura's built up that hard core. Only a handful - that is crazy how you seem to race all of them. Most guys here have your basic 280-320whp builds and say they have 10 second cars
Old 01-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Teching In

Is it the orange turbo chevelle??? i think i may have seen it. I'm not to worried about it as of now. I will get it tuned sooner or later!
yup thats him with the orange chevelle.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
In Iowa I have RARELY seen Honda's/Acura's built up that hard core. Only a handful - that is crazy how you seem to race all of them. Most guys here have your basic 280-320whp builds and say they have 10 second cars
hmmmmm dint get that last part... are you trying to say that i have 280-320hp.?? i got a few dyno vid i could show you!
Old 01-08-2011, 04:32 AM
9 Second Club

Welcome to tech! Bad *** TA and good selection of music.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Teching In

That last Integra was the only one using slicks appropriately sized for its power which is why it actually hooked lol. Beastly.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
That last Integra was the only one using slicks appropriately sized for its power which is why it actually hooked lol. Beastly.
theres hondas out here that hook good with 24.5x8 but theyre very experience drivers, with there cars very well dialedin!! the copper hatch has the most power with 26x10
Old 01-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Teching In

24.5's are good for most people. 23's are to small for me at 500whp.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

that video was awesome
Old 01-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by djsanchez2

for a good negotiator
did solo get the t/a back yet from inpound...he was about to do a test pass and we got bumped up by chp.....
Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LVTubasoR
hmmmmm dint get that last part... are you trying to say that i have 280-320hp.?? i got a few dyno vid i could show you!
No sir, I'm being sarcastic about the majority of Honda owners who do a 280-300whp build and say they have a 10 second car.

At least that is how they are here
Old 01-09-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
did solo get the t/a back yet from inpound...he was about to do a test pass and we got bumped up by chp.....
Which time? He got it taken last year and the year before I was there for both, but the last time he got it back and built a 408sbc for it, with a TH350. Did he get popped again more recently?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Launching!

Tubaso sweet car bro, did the race for $1k went down yet? would like to see some vids, i guess you don't need a job when you hustling and making money racing might have to take a trip where you at and make some side bets on your car

Last edited by PaSteLaSo4U; 01-09-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Teching In

lol Cali come with a Turbo nitrous honda last night, honda hooked good, sopostubly had problems duh they lost $200, and today i raced an $30,000 full race K-series civic hatch for $500 and i lost by half a car, the deal was me on the motor duh, so had to take my bottle and my lines off lol oh well you cant allways win! gotta lose some to win some! then after that race i was gonna race for $1000 but the other dude bitchout and left when i did a test pass with my car! VID WILL BE POSTED SOON!

Quick Reply: Tubaso Racing Nitrous Trans Am