Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Does anyone eles think this is funny?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All im saying is when you guys pay for my car then you can tell me how to build it, im proud of what i built because unlike SOME OF YOU, i can win a car show, win a SPL crank-it-up contest, dominate a autoX course and lay down decent #'s at the drag track BACK TO BACK and never change a thing on the car to do it. how many ppl here can really do that? humm?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Project_Reaper
All im saying is when you guys pay for my car then you can tell me how to build it, im proud of what i built because unlike SOME OF YOU, i can win a car show, win a SPL crank-it-up contest, dominate a autoX course and lay down decent #'s at the drag track BACK TO BACK and never change a thing on the car to do it. how many ppl here can really do that? humm?
its been done before..... can you explain how you have 420, what are your engine mods?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:18 PM
12 Second Club

yes it has been done befor, but not by any of these people that are talking trash. its 420 flywheel TQ, CAI, slp lid, smooth bellows, SLP MAF, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, offroad Y-pipe, 3inch on out the back, 7mm plug wires, ECU tuned by BLUECAT, 9in rear with detroit locker 3:89 gears and 35 spline axels and getting ready to put in the McLeod RST clutch with a 12 lb flywheel
Old 01-29-2011, 02:22 PM
12 Second Club

Wink

Idk maybe i was rasied diffrent, i just feel like it doesnt matter if you have a Ferrari , or a stationwagon, if they really put there heart and time into it then you should respect it. i personaly dont diss anyones ride because in my eyes thats like trash talking about there kids ya know? and the only reason i called his car ricy is because he was making fun of my OLD car that i used to have. But anyways im over it now
Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

and for those whom dont believe i have those mods feel free to go on my (lmao) cardomain page, myspace page, or facebook page , i have a bunch of during the construction pics of installing diff parts.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:42 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yes it has been done befor, but not by any of these people that are talking trash. its 420 flywheel TQ, CAI, slp lid, smooth bellows, SLP MAF, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, offroad Y-pipe, 3inch on out the back, 7mm plug wires, ECU tuned by BLUECAT, 9in rear with detroit locker 3:89 gears and 35 spline axels and getting ready to put in the McLeod RST clutch with a 12 lb flywheel

C-C-C-Combo posterrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Only pussies measure hp/tq at the flywheel
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

aww ur so cute willizm did daddy buy that car for you? yup my car is only pushing 349 HP and 360 TQ at the wheels, but not all of us have rich parents to buy us things like SC's , Turbos, or BMW's. Im working on get a a H/C befor to long, just gotta save up a little more, that $800 for the RST clutch killed me

Last edited by Project_Reaper; 01-29-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I didnt build my cars to impress anyone, and I dont need 50lbs of dead weight in the trunk to thump thump down the street.

I doubt many people here are supported by parents.

And why the **** do you need a twin disk clutch?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

aww ur so cute willizm did daddy buy that car for you? yup my car is only pushing 349 HP and 360 TQ at the wheels, but not all of us have rich parents to buy us things like SC's , Turbos, or BMW's. Im working on get a a H/C befor to long, just gotta save up a little more, that $800 for the RST clutch killed me
Cool bro, you got a bolt-on LS1 with some gay *** ricer **** done to it.

Keep talking **** to eclipse kids, thats about all you got. You're awesome?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Well I didnt build my cars to impress anyone, and I dont need 50lbs of dead weight in the trunk to thump thump down the street.

I doubt many people here are supported by parents.

And why the **** do you need a twin disk clutch?
(i didnt build my cars to impress anyone) and with that being said im sure they havent impressed anyone besides thats your opinion, i can get it done with the extra weight, besides im just competitive and like to compete in as many things as possible, and as for the twin disk clutch , it would be stupid to buy a 500 HP rated clutch, then get my H/C and SC setup and then have to buy another clutch. same thing with my 9in rearend and 35 spline axels, i had another guy ask me the same thing **umm why do you need such a heavy duty rear?** because im not the kind of idiot who trys to build a 700HP engine and then goes ...oh yea i need axels and a clutch that can hold it. Nothing like haveing alot of HP for braggin rights and then not be able to use it because of your stock drivetrain
Old 01-29-2011, 03:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Cool bro, you got a bolt-on LS1 with some gay *** ricer **** done to it.

Keep talking **** to eclipse kids, thats about all you got. You're awesome?
for one the kid started on me so get your facts straight, and again i dont have parents or a big cushy job to buy my turbos with. so tell me when theres more than one TA in the parking lot can you tell which one is yours, or do you have to hit the panic button?
ya know now some of you guys are jumping into an argument over something you probly didnt even read all the way through, thats just straight up disrespectful to bash on someones ride man, no matter what it is.

Last edited by Project_Reaper; 01-29-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:34 PM
12 Second Club

Wink

ya know what **** this , this is fuckign stupid to set and argue with you people, saying my Camaro is ricy because i have 20 inch wheels and a two 12's in the back, the 2010 Camaro comes factory with 20s so what of it! and its no where near as bad as the **** they do at the SEMA show with the 2010's and yes i like my music loud so **** off all you old farts that dont like **** to be diffrent, ill keep my " RICY " camaro over your boring *** everyday rides anyday. I like to keep things interesting and different and you dont like how my ride looks stop ******* staring. So to those of you whom have been nice i appriciate it and ill stop by to check out ur rides sometime as for eveyone eles have fun being the Jock ******** and driving your boring *** car.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol dude your just asking for it
Old 01-29-2011, 03:45 PM
9 Second Club

Actually my dad is dead and my moms a postal worker. Doubt they could afford turbos and the what nots for me. But it was a nice try
Old 01-29-2011, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

How many people here actually care about doing all that? Not me and not a majority of other people here. Do what you want with your car, just quit acting like a baby and learn how to take it when people don't like your car.I think it's funny you try and preach respect, but can't take others' opinions. Not everyone is going to like your car, but you seem to think those who don't like it are wrong. Hypocrite? I think so.

Not everyone that has mods has mommy and daddy pay for it. Most people here work for there own cars and mods, myself included. Some people just have more money than others, like those who have turbo C6Z's, but I guess mommy and daddy bought them the 80k car + 20k in mods, right? Don't be mad some people have better jobs and more money than you.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

LOL @ challenging ppl to autocrosss on ls1tech. Nobody cares about your slow bolt-on ls1.

You made a thread calling someone else's car rice when in fact you're the one with the ricey car. It's not just the 20's, it's the body kit and subs etc..

If you didn't get so defensive and start calling people out it wouldn't even have been a big deal
Old 01-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Teching In

400 days over seas and i spent every dime i had and put my heart and soul into this car and when YOU pay for my gas and insurance then ill let you tell me how to build it!
Geez, the government must not pay nearly as well as I had originally thought if your Camaro is all you have to show for a years worth of work.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Idk maybe i was rasied diffrent, i just feel like it doesnt matter if you have a Ferrari , or a stationwagon, if they really put there heart and time into it then you should respect it. i personaly dont diss anyones ride because in my eyes thats like trash talking about there kids ya know? and the only reason i called his car ricy is because he was making fun of my OLD car that i used to have. But anyways im over it now
He called your older car rice? Ummm, was he looking at the right car? ***** clean bro.....

Old 01-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Teching In

(i didnt build my cars to impress anyone) and with that being said im sure they havent impressed anyone besides thats your opinion, i can get it done with the extra weight, besides im just competitive and like to compete in as many things as possible, and as for the twin disk clutch , it would be stupid to buy a 500 HP rated clutch, then get my H/C and SC setup and then have to buy another clutch. same thing with my 9in rearend and 35 spline axels, i had another guy ask me the same thing **umm why do you need such a heavy duty rear?** because im not the kind of idiot who trys to build a 700HP engine and then goes ...oh yea i need axels and a clutch that can hold it. Nothing like haveing alot of HP for braggin rights and then not be able to use it because of your stock drivetrain
No disrespect to service, but that does not permit you to be an asshat.

Maybe one day when your car is "fast" and all, you'll look back at all the stupid body mods and say "wow I was a dumbass".

And your not beating anyone around a track with a detroit locker lmao
Old 01-29-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
He called your older car rice? Ummm, was he looking at the right car? ***** clean bro.....
10 points to stopsign