Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Does anyone eles think this is funny?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
How many people here actually care about doing all that? Not me and not a majority of other people here. Do what you want with your car, just quit acting like a baby and learn how to take it when people don't like your car.I think it's funny you try and preach respect, but can't take others' opinions. Not everyone is going to like your car, but you seem to think those who don't like it are wrong. Hypocrite? I think so.
Probably no one on this site other than a couple kids i wont mention.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

This thread is funny but remember.

Attached Thumbnails Does anyone eles think this is funny?-asshat.jpg  
Old 01-29-2011, 04:46 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick

Not everyone that has mods has mommy and daddy pay for it. Most people here work for there own cars and mods, myself included. Some people just have more money than others, like those who have turbo C6Z's, but I guess mommy and daddy bought them the 80k car + 20k in mods, right? Don't be mad some people have better jobs and more money than you.
Bingo. I love it when people get all butt sore and start pulling the mommy/daddy bought you this or that. I mean it could never be that people make their own money anymore.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kevin, holy mother of ******* win. Awesome find. Your troll visa has been extended an extra 3 months for that one.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmfao wow, we have totaly blown this outta proportion. If we read back from the very first post and work our way down we will see that i didnt DISS on anyones ride including the kid with the Eclipse. we were all joking about the conversation when LightingTig made the first remark about my car, then that was followed by other people doing the same calling it Gay and ricy, i was only defending back against what they started. Yes ill admit my car is of diffrent style then most buy who cares cuz its mine. And yes i called a few people out on autocross big whoop, just because you dont do autocross doesnt mean its not hard or everyone that does it is childish, RED on the bottom of page one does autox in his vette. So im sry if i over reacted to the BS and fucked up responses of some of the people on here but im sure if someone started posting crap like that about your car outta nowhere you would be a little pissed too. And with the taking constructive critisim..i can take CONSTRUCTIVE critisim, but every other post was GAY and RICE and thats not constructive...thats just messed up....so can we please read from the beginning of the post and realize i wasnt trying to start **** i was just sharing a funny story of a kid who thought (chevy didnt make anything over 320 HP until 97 with the C6 vette) oh and sry over the (bet ur daddy bought it) i know 2 guys at the Unit that both have BMW's that there dad did actually buy them, so it just seemd right to say while i was pissed lol...And NO the military doesnt pay very good but it didnt matter because i got screwed on my pay while i was over there so i havent had alot of money to put into it. umm..am i missing anything? Oh and if anyone has REAL constructive critisim, NOT just wanting to say some ******* remark, then ill be glad to listen. ive only owned this car since i got home from Iraq in 08 so i still have alot of learning to go on F-bodys. im a bit of a newbie...but im a loyal follower of LS none the less! so can you guys seriosly cut me a break?
Old 01-29-2011, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Project_Reaper
lmfao wow, we have totaly blown this outta proportion. If we read back from the very first post and work our way down we will see that i didnt DISS on anyones ride including the kid with the Eclipse. we were all joking about the conversation when LightingTig made the first remark about my car, then that was followed by other people doing the same calling it Gay and ricy, i was only defending back against what they started. Yes ill admit my car is of diffrent style then most buy who cares cuz its mine. And yes i called a few people out on autocross big whoop, just because you dont do autocross doesnt mean its not hard or everyone that does it is childish, RED on the bottom of page one does autox in his vette. So im sry if i over reacted to the BS and fucked up responses of some of the people on here but im sure if someone started posting crap like that about your car outta nowhere you would be a little pissed too. And with the taking constructive critisim..i can take CONSTRUCTIVE critisim, but every other post was GAY and RICE and thats not constructive...thats just messed up....so can we please read from the beginning of the post and realize i wasnt trying to start **** i was just sharing a funny story of a kid who thought (chevy didnt make anything over 320 HP until 97 with the C6 vette) oh and sry over the (bet ur daddy bought it) i know 2 guys at the Unit that both have BMW's that there dad did actually buy them, so it just seemd right to say while i was pissed lol...And NO the military doesnt pay very good but it didnt matter because i got screwed on my pay while i was over there so i havent had alot of money to put into it. umm..am i missing anything? Oh and if anyone has REAL constructive critisim, NOT just wanting to say some ******* remark, then ill be glad to listen. ive only owned this car since i got home from Iraq in 08 so i still have alot of learning to go on F-bodys. im a bit of a newbie...but im a loyal follower of LS none the less! so can you guys seriosly cut me a break?
Paragraphs, capitalization and punctuation are things that make reading easier. In case you didn't know.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:25 PM
12 Second Club

...*lol sigh* alrighty
Old 01-29-2011, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here you go OP.

Attached Thumbnails Does anyone eles think this is funny?-41yf-ikhtkl._ss500_.jpg  
Old 01-29-2011, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

seriously? just because i like taking my car to car shows you guys have to act like this? come on man cut me some slack i mean i autox and DRAG RACE too.
..come on im admiting defeat here and getting grilled on something i didnt even start
Old 01-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by J LT1 TA
lol dude your just asking for it
told you
Old 01-29-2011, 06:11 PM
12 Second Club

yea thanks for the help lol
Old 01-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Teching In

Oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,oh ,oh..........here comes the grammer
Does anyone eles think this is funny?-grammer-time.gif

Does anyone eles think this is funny?-grammer.jpg
Old 01-29-2011, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Your calling him rice with a basically stock ecplise with your "Halo projector headlights w / leds, carbon fiber tail lights , 20 in Ruff Racing rims , Full Xenon body kit , custom vinyls , black with blue metallic flake paint , custom camelion paint Z28 logos,"
Very valid point. OP's car is so ugly
when YOU pay for my gas and insurance then ill let you tell me how to build it!
Your car is still ugly
unless your in the ******* crowd who like to diss on verterans rides which they have worked very hard on regardless of other peoples opinons.
I could care less if you are a veteran. Your car is still ugly

unlike SOME OF YOU, i can win a car show, win a SPL crank-it-up contest, dominate a autoX course and lay down decent #'s at the drag track BACK TO BACK and never change a thing on the car to do it. how many ppl here can really do that? humm?
You want a cookie?
CAI, slp lid, smooth bellows, SLP MAF, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, offroad Y-pipe, 3inch on out the back, 7mm plug wires, ECU tuned by BLUECAT, 9in rear with detroit locker 3:89 gears and 35 spline axels and getting ready to put in the McLeod RST clutch with a 12 lb flywheel
A bolt-on LS1. You are SO fast
i personaly dont diss anyones ride because in my eyes thats like trash talking about there kids ya know? and the only reason i called his car ricy is because he was making fun of my OLD car that i used to have.
Your car is still riced out.... and ugly
aww ur so cute willizm did daddy buy that car for you? yup my car is only pushing 349 HP and 360 TQ at the wheels, but not all of us have rich parents to buy us things like SC's , Turbos, or BMW's. Im working on get a a H/C befor to long, just gotta save up a little more, that $800 for the RST clutch killed me
Lots of us in here work for our cars, houses, and college - that doesn't give us the right to rice out our cars

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
He called your older car rice? Ummm, was he looking at the right car? ***** clean bro.....

I bet you got some major tail in that car - I'm jealous
Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Im working on get a a H/C befor to long,
I feel you man....I'm saving up for a B/J........Good luck with that
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

To the OP: Please cease and desist before you make yourself look even more like an idiot. Step back, think about what you want to say, draft a reply and then think to yourself "will people think I'm an idiot if I write this?" If the answer is yes don't post it.

I am only doing this to help you.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

seriously? just because i like taking my car to car shows you guys have to act like this? come on man cut me some slack i mean i autox and DRAG RACE too.
..come on im admiting defeat here and getting grilled on something i didnt even start
No, no one here is acting like we are acting because you take your car to car shows. Its because you are an *******. Lets go over you...

First you post a thread that has NOTHING to do with Street Racing & Kill Stories. But hey...lets let that slide, this is our new BS thread.

Now a guy on cardomain pointed out that your pos Autozone riced out 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier was infact "rice". Now at this point you should have just said "LOL yea man it was pretty riced out but since I got a nicer car, you should check it out if you want". Come on its not that big of a deal. I will admit that my first car was riced all to hell out with the Autozone bolt on blue pedals and all! But I just laugh about it and move on.

But no, you go and insult him and make yourself look ignorant by saying that his car is rice because its an Eclipse. Lets forget the fact that it looks clean, stock, and a nice stance....its rice.

Next this guy even though you acted like a retard and at this point I would have made you look stupid however he was actually the bigger man and kept it at a mature level and said..

Originally Posted by edb25
I called it rice because of the mods, not because its a cavilier. That wingggg? You cant tell me thats not rice. As for your current car, I thought I commented on it but I guess not. Its an awesome camaro, I doubt the stereos capable of 140 DB but it definately looks clean and looks like it hits. Only other thing is that Im not a fan of the taillights but other than that, its a sweet camaro with very tatseful mods. Is that interior blue or black??
I mean wow after what you said he gave you props on your ugly *** car.

But you still couldn't keep your foot out of your mouth...

Originally Posted by Reaper
lol no i totally agree the wing and nitrous was ricy, thats what i was into back then i just thought calling my car ricy when yours is too was just funny and a little bit of an oxymoron, but no i promise my system hit 140 check the next page with the trophys, my first place trophy is there for the local crank it up contest for 140.0 flat and the interior is black, its up to date on the first page
At this point he sorta still kept it mature but called you out on your "autozone special fart cannon". And for a THIRD time you point out that an imported car = rice.

NOW you come here telling us what he said and I guess you were expecting people here to come jump on your ship and say what you said. When that back fires lets attack us too!

lol well im sure glad we dont have any haters here today, Well even with my 20 inch wheels and 200 lb sub setup in the back and around 4000 lb race weight, i would still take on anyone who was posting the disrespectful posts on the drag track and i bet i would DOMINATE you guys on an autocross course, because even monkeys and hold the gas pedal and drive in a straight line but it takes actual driving skill to burn up a road course! but i dont really care im gonna keep building my car the way i want. I spent 400 days of my life in Iraq fighting for ******** like you to have to right to say such ignorant and childish opinions. 400 days over seas and i spent every dime i had and put my heart and soul into this car and when YOU pay for my gas and insurance then ill let you tell me how to build it!
Let me get this straight....your bolt on LS1 with a body kit, subs and amp in the rear, 20" ******* wheels, and a race weight of what you say is 4,500lbs will womp on cars that have posted in this thread? Dude...you have no idea at all.

Now to the last part I will point out because I'm not much on the long rant posts and this is a rare thing for me *gasp for air* but this is something that is a pet peeve to me. Military people that act like idiots and think its ok because they "served the country". Its a JOB that you CHOSE to do. I didn't ask you to serve **** and just because you did doesn't get my respect. Show me something you did that can EARN my respect. The fact that you served doesn't mean anything to me honestly. Why do people join the military only to throw that card out there when things don't go their way? Don't think I am disrespecting the military, my cousin is a sniper in Iraq. But its a choice you made as a career, thats all. If I go tomorrow and go into boot camp I wouldn't expect everyone to say "Ooooh man let me shake your hand!!!!" Just sayin...

I tell you what, come within 200 miles of my home. I'll meet you and race you. And as I walk away from you making you look stupid I'll wave a little American flag from the window. I'm done, enjoy your stay in the SRK

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 01-30-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Last time I checked you posted this thread, starting it. Amirite?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Jesus. At the start of the thread, I wouldn't have guessed that by the end of the third page I'd almost be on the OP's side...

Lots of immaturity in here.

On a side note, how did the OP's Camaro gain 1000lbs??
Old 01-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
McDonalds makes the bitches fat brah
Old 01-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
Jesus. At the start of the thread, I wouldn't have guessed that by the end of the third page I'd almost be on the OP's side...

Lots of immaturity in here.

This thread shouldnt exist. It has nothing to do with anything, just someone trying to get some backup for their E-status and failing miserably