Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Does anyone eles think this is funny?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(((Now a guy on cardomain pointed out that your pos Autozone riced out 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier was infact "rice". Now at this point you should have just said "LOL yea man it was pretty riced out but since I got a nicer car, you should check it out if you want". Come on its not that big of a deal. I will admit that my first car was riced all to hell out with the Autozone bolt on blue pedals and all! But I just laugh about it and move on. )))

See guys this is where your WRONG!!! i never started making fun of this kid over his car and i DID ******* ADMIT MY OLD CAVY WAS RICY TO THAT KID GO TO CARDOMAIN AND ******* READ IT!. what me ,zzCamaro1980, and Silver where laughing at is the kid claimed "Chevrolet didnt make a car capable of 320HP or sub 5 second 0-60 times untill 97 with the C6 vette""
THATS IT!!! THATS THE WHOLE ******* REASON FOR THIS POST! and yes im sry it doesnt belong in the kill stories But i didnt exactly know were eles to put it. so again YES MY CAR IS GAY AND RICY but the whole damn point i was making is the kid claimed chevy didnt build anything to compete with the Supra AT ALL!. thats it! just thought other people would laugh at that. oh and one guy on page 2 claimed my car was gay because it was a bolt on LS1 ....dude you have to start somewhere, H/C wont gain much HP if the car cant breath ok?
...and as for some guys question a few posts back about why my car is so heavy, Alot of the weight comes from the Insignia subs and the box, the subs are close to 45 lbs a piece..and of course all my other RICY GAY **** like my 20's and bodykit are hella heavy as well lol..of course i had it weighed at an old rock and gravel plant so there scale might not be perfect dead on either. so does this clear up the situation for everyone? does everyone understand now?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Project_Reaper
All im saying is when you guys pay for my car then you can tell me how to build it, im proud of what i built because unlike SOME OF YOU, i can win a car show, win a SPL crank-it-up contest, dominate a autoX course and lay down decent #'s at the drag track BACK TO BACK and never change a thing on the car to do it. how many ppl here can really do that? humm?
Dude stop, seriously.
You have a locker rear end, 20" wheels with a 235 front tire on otherwise almost stock suspension, you couldn't even hope to be competitive in auto-x, none the less "win" in any handling competitions.
Im not trying to be mean, but seriously everything you have done has dramatically hurt handling. The guys in 4th gens winning auto-x have 17x11" wheels with 315 r-compounds at each corner with good dampers, springs and swaybars - its not going to happen with narrow street tires, shitty stock shocks and extra weight added...
Old 01-30-2011, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Project, just leave this thread man. the more you post the more crap you are going to get. You should have never started this thread. Just leave and move on.....
Old 01-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Your car is a huge ricer POS and who gives a **** if you served in the military. You're a total fuckstick and you should drive yourself and that hideous POS you think looks good into a ******* large tree.

If you post pics of your mothers *** I will forgive you.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Your car is a huge ricer POS and who gives a **** if you served in the military. You're a total fuckstick and you should drive yourself and that hideous POS you think looks good into a ******* large tree.

If you post pics of your mothers *** I will forgive you.
I think you should do the same.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
12 Second Club

Nah im good ill keep posting on here so i can laugh at your pathetic come backs, there kinda cute, almost sounds like you made them up yourself
Oh and by the way the video is on youtube under " paintsville autocross 2010" you can watch if you like, i got 1st place that day,... not too shabby.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

I agree with JD above. I don't think you have a chance in hell at winning an Autox, a car show, or even beat most cars at test and tune night at the track. Your modded Camaro runs 13's.... What exactly is supose to be impressive about your car?
Old 01-30-2011, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Ahh maybe Silver is right i think ill go ahead and leave befor too many of these losers get there panties in a wad. take it easy guys and hopfully one of these days you guys will grow up and get over the immature and pathetic name calling. hope you all have a good day
Old 01-30-2011, 03:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I agree with JD above. I don't think you have a chance in hell at winning an Autox, a car show, or even beat most cars at test and tune night at the track. Your modded Camaro runs 13's.... What exactly is supose to be impressive about your car?
Well it ran 13.09 @112 on the 20's but next month im getting a set of 26x9 slicks on a set of factory wheels, ill swing by your page and post you a time slip after i run it as Clay City Dragway here in a few months. im sure youll be excited to see it!
Old 01-30-2011, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Have fun with your rice

Next time read the rules in a certain section before you post. You had no form of a kill story in here
Old 01-30-2011, 04:02 PM
12 Second Club

idk i got you girls rialed up pretty easy lmao, anyways you guys have fun im out
Old 01-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Project_Reaper
Well it ran 13.09 @112 on the 20's but next month im getting a set of 26x9 slicks on a set of factory wheels, ill swing by your page and post you a time slip after i run it as Clay City Dragway here in a few months. im sure youll be excited to see it!
I'll be excited when it runs faster than me
Old 01-30-2011, 05:12 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just think. Instead of insulting me saying my mommy/daddy bought me my cars, turbo and other mods you could have sat back and reflected on the money you spent buying a body kit, hids, wheels, and other useless ricey crap. That could have bought you a heads and cam setup, but what do I know. I'm just some ***** that makes fun of cosmetic cars while their owners dream of FI.