Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killemall viper vs rsky gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
(Admit what? 1-1.5 cars on clean runs isnt getting my *** handed to me..He pulled on my 2-3 shift wich is a hard shift in a viper..With more pactice on my side it could be a 1/2 car to 1 car lead for him..His paddle shifters are amazeing)
Haven't you had this car for something like 2 years?
Old 02-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Not only that, but he was said several times that he has done hundreds of launches using his Gtech clone and he has years of drag racing experience. Plus he guaranteed that whatever Gtech time he was running he would be able to 100% duplicate at the track.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
He'd probably crash it. That would be too much raw wheel horsepower for him to handle.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Not only that, but he was said several times that he has done hundreds of launches using his Gtech clone and he has years of drag racing experience. Plus he guaranteed that whatever Gtech time he was running he would be able to 100% duplicate at the track.
100% win!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Originally Posted by WSsick
100% win!
You guys should know he can't drive for ****. Hell he stuffed two Vipers all ready, I'm shocked this one has lasted as long as it has.

To summarize: He can't drive, he makes excuses when he loses and he can't tell a story worth a damn. Basically a ricer with a Viper.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

ok, who beat me the raw wheel hp saying

thats mine :squintyeyes:
Old 02-18-2011, 04:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

To summarize: He can't drive, he makes excuses when he loses and he can't tell a story worth a damn. Basically a ricer with a Viper.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

*******. Raw wheel.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Launching!

Once he's running his car in "kill" mode with a bit more practice, I'm sure it will still be no problem. And he'll still walk you 150+ I'd bet .
Corsa mode changes gears faster, and also enables launch control... if ya'll do a dig run, it's gonna be a slaughter

Actually Im quite good at 1/4 mile raceing. Even the 650 awhp GTR couldnt beat my time as of yet.

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
2 nice cars.. but how can is it possible that plp can only get 2 good rolls outta 10+ races?? I read all the reasons in the thread, but still..
Originally Posted by 96ssindeed
Rofl

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick, but if your having problems with making a shift or racing your car from a dig why not get a bunch of practice so you can make a good dig race. I figure you actually run that car from a dig with no excuses and these guys will let up some.
Again Ive got around 200 passes in this car and Im currently the fastest

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
op should think about a career writing short stories. The read had me on the edge of my seat....the vid kinda sucked...crack a window so ya hear the beeps.
Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by willizm
Killemall, why get a mild cam? Why not put some serious stuff in your car and live up to your name. Hell, even some nitrous would make that car a serious threat to anything on that island. Adding a mild cam to that car just seems like putting a little present under a big *** Christmas tree.
I love the fact that I just have bolt ons and now gonna have just an oem viper camshaft..Once I ad headers and throttle body as well were talking 530 rwhp on a just bolt on tuned oem cammed viper. Getting yanked by somthing like that is far more impressive than getting yanked by a TT Viper.

Originally Posted by Fadi
(Killemall, you got beat by a 127-129 car, not a 129-134 mph car like you stated)

You couldnt be more wrong....The Lambo was recently tested against the F458 and only ran a 129.0 vs the F458's 128.5..So yes Im some what in agreeance. But the F458 just went 134 mph in another mag...Me putting two and two together from the vids Ive seen of them raceing and the last head to head testing. Anything the F458 can do the lambo can as well..

So I say 129-134 mph car

(Once Rsky learns how to drive the car and takes out a passenger and re runs you, then you will soon lose by 2-3 cars by a 127-129 car.)
If that makes you feel better about going from a Lambo to a GTR then what can I do..I think Im gonna trade in my viper and get a GTO tomorrow to follow in your wisdon

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Agreed. I want to see some big *** turbo SRT10 dominating everything instead of making excuses.

I like beating people with mild stuff. Everyone knows a TT Viper or TT Gallardo is the top of the food chain. They simply arent supposed to lose. That dosent interest me as it kinda takes the fun away
Old 02-18-2011, 07:22 PM
***Repost Police***

Actually Im quite good at 1/4 mile raceing. Even the 650 awhp GTR couldnt beat my time as of yet.
Oh, at the dragstrip?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 PM
9 Second Club

I gotta pull

What delusional world do you live in where you were beating the same ALL WHEEL DRIVE, Automatic, Launch Controlled 650whp GT-R, yet get walked from a roll(Not your choped vids, the unedited full video). Your best bet at beating that car was from a roll and a dig would be murder. That is unless you are driving something else other than that v10 banana
Old 02-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks a lot

I love the fact that I just have bolt ons and now gonna have just an oem viper camshaft..Once I ad headers and throttle body as well were talking 530 rwhp on a just bolt on tuned oem cammed viper. Getting yanked by somthing like that is far more impressive than getting yanked by a TT Viper.

If that makes you feel better about going from a Lambo to a GTR then what can I do..I think Im gonna trade in my viper and get a GTO tomorrow to follow in your wisdon

I like beating people with mild stuff. Everyone knows a TT Viper or TT Gallardo is the top of the food chain. They simply arent supposed to lose. That dosent interest me as it kinda takes the fun away
you sure do rag on gto's alot..im sorry but your pos viper would get beat by alot of gto's that i know of...your **** is weak.you have a bolt on car and your talking ****.Only thing saving your *** is you have a v10...hahaha
Old 02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

I gotta pull

What delusional world do you live in where you were beating the same ALL WHEEL DRIVE, Automatic, Launch Controlled 650whp GT-R, yet get walked from a roll(Not your choped vids, the unedited full video). Your best bet at beating that car was from a roll and a dig would be murder. That is unless you are driving something else other than that v10 banana
dont know why but that mad me

Old 02-18-2011, 08:33 PM
10 Second Club

I gotta pull

spaceshuttlekiller

Old 02-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

he would be ahead by alot more than that.remember he's got a viper..lol if it's not a viper than its slow..haha
Old 02-18-2011, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beans
spaceshuttlekiller

update:

raw wheel thrust
Old 02-18-2011, 08:39 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugger1975
update:

raw wheel thrust
Lol!

Raw Wing Thrust!!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
9 Second Club

Wait guys, he may have one of those special edition vipers where if you flip your emblems upside down you enable "Corsa Sad Cow" mode.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:16 PM
***Repost Police***

That's ninja Daffy Duck!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Bullshit. You couldn't drag race a bicycle and win against a three year old on a tricycle.

Passing cars on the interstate don't count.

like beating people with mild stuff. Everyone knows a TT Viper or TT Gallardo is the top of the food chain. They simply arent supposed to lose. That dosent interest me as it kinda takes the fun away
You couldn't beat your own dick with a diagram and written instructions. Your bullshit is getting old, you might have a Viper but you aren't some sensation at driving it and all we hear out of you is excuses and what ifs. Get over it. You suck at driving and its obvious from the unedited videos you get drug damn near every time you have a so called race. You're a douchebag.

Quick Reply: Killemall viper vs rsky gallardo