Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I pussed out from a race :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004 | 03:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigBronco
you also just recorded the dumbest reply ever. my god i can not believe god would let something with an intelligence level like you grace this earth. i am losing braincells as we speak.

Instead of placing a **** in your mouth, please make it a .44 mag, and end your life!
i,m looking forward to seeing you at the next car meet......hahahahahahah...
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:12 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

good deal, i am not, cause i do not feel like seeing a *******, who prolly wears underwear with dickholes in them.
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:16 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

hey give the guy a break...maybe his panties were on too tight and he couldn't hit the throtle....or maybe his tampon was in too far and it hurt his *****...you never know. Next time you get to race something rare race it!

To quote the Blue from Old School "Just ring the ******* bell you panzee"
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:17 PM
Banned

good deal, i am not, cause i do not feel like seeing a *******, who prolly wears underwear with dickholes in them.
you **** face this the dad,so ***** boy be at the next one and i'll let you lick my pantys puss boy...............ahahahahahahahahh later ............
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:24 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
you **** face this the dad,so ***** boy be at the next one and i'll let you lick my pantys puss boy...............ahahahahahahahahh later ............
My god after i turned on Shitty Child Grammar Decypher Program on, i finally made out what you tried to say.

Here is my response:

I am sorry but i will not be your boyfriend, i will let your son be the one to pork you in the ***.

You are pretty damn childish if this is the DAD, you set great examples for your children

I heard they have good English classes at Houston Community College. I hope that you decide to enroll in one, before we all get migranes from your horrid english skills!
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

This guy/son/daughter/cousin's best friend/whoever the person is typing just needs to be banned. He's already been warned, and now he's just trolling. It's really not entertaining, at all.
Old 02-16-2004 | 03:58 PM
TECH Junkie

you to sell your car,...........and buy a vw I,M sorry a gay VW........................later..........hahahahah ahahaha....

Your a funny umm... something (not sure if guy/girl/it/unknown?). I find it hilarious that your ragging on me about owning a "gay" VW, and I get so much more respect than you do... go figure...
I really dont know what your point was on that... nobody is laughing, unless they are laughing at you... I have nothing to say than your posts are even more pathetic and pointless than most of mine. That basically means that you just suck at life.
Old 02-16-2004 | 04:24 PM
Launching!

Lightbulb

My god after i turned on Shitty Child Grammar Decypher Program on, i finally made out what you tried to say.

Here is my response:

I am sorry but i will not be your boyfriend, i will let your son be the one to pork you in the ***.

You are pretty damn childish if this is the DAD, you set great examples for your children

I heard they have good English classes at Houston Community College. I hope that you decide to enroll in one, before we all get migranes from your horrid english skills!
Originally Posted by enisguy
This guy/son/daughter/cousin's best friend/whoever the person is typing just needs to be banned. He's already been warned, and now he's just trolling. It's really not entertaining, at all.
LOL, these 2 quotes coming from the same 2 persons who months ago were saying some of the worst stuff to StockTAWS-6 here in this section. God, I love the hypocracy

and PLEASE UNIT, ban this useless bastard/it/he/she thing!
Man, some peeps are riding 213's dick hard, seriously stop swinging from his nut sack
Old 02-16-2004 | 04:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so is StockTAWS6 Bullet?
Old 02-16-2004 | 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

you to sell your car,...........and buy a vw I,M sorry a gay VW........................later..........hahahahah ahahaha....
Oh wow stealing Bullitts lines, that's not going to make him happy. Oh and don't puss out on the mercedes. Better to race it and lose then back down from some euro driving yuppy.
Old 02-16-2004 | 05:03 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by One [Z28] Punch
LOL, these 2 quotes coming from the same 2 persons who months ago were saying some of the worst stuff to StockTAWS-6 here in this section. God, I love the hypocracy

Man, some peeps are riding 213's dick hard, seriously stop swinging from his nut sack

First off, i had no problems with Stock, till half the **** started happening from the cruise they had off of 45 and the whole ideal based around them and Strini SS and 25 psi. I met the dad in person, and he seemed to be a nice guy, till after that, the daughter/son came on making some bullshit *** remarks and what not, and still acting like a troll.

They have been warned before about trolling and they still do that. They never put in any good comments towards making progress. Half of it is just bullshit. look in the C5 thread that is posted in here. their comments in that also have no relevance at all either. **** talking on here makes the room fun, but this troll takes fun out of it, and is almost trying to turn it into AAG. something the moderators and admins are trying to keep from happening.

**** hopefully by the summer i will have a built silverado quick enough to rape most bolt on ls1's very badly. my friend asked me to build his motor, so i will se what is going on. I know i can ask Dan (Unit) about the Ban thing, for he is one of the only moderators in these parts of the site, and has seen stocks stupidity.

i am done explaining myself for my reasons of arguing with the retard.

Have a good day sirs

Gray
Old 02-16-2004 | 05:11 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

As you said that was 2 months ago .... 2 months of his annoying antics tends to **** people off.

hypocracy is not a word btw .... although it was a good attempt.
uhh ... asking to have someone who has been trolling for months banned does not constitute "riding his dick."

I would say it is more the guy who is sticking up for the ******* who has been trolling for months is the one riding the dick.

Old 02-16-2004 | 05:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I like pizza.
Old 02-16-2004 | 05:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Huh?? first off, how is that hypocrisy? they were making fun of this person(s) months ago, and are still doing it... how is that hypocrisy??? maybe you need to learn what the definition of hypocrisy is... which is, in as a briefly as possible form, basically saying one thing and doing another...

Second, how are we riding Unit's dick, by simply asking to ban this guy? This person shouldnt be on this board, as he/she/it/unkown, does not even try to get along, and just disturbs the peace... That isnt tolerated here. So, unless you are Stock's boyfriend or something... why the **** are you defending him/her/it/unkown?
Old 02-16-2004 | 05:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ross87t
I like pizza.
Nice...

Oh, and you guys suck... I should have had you beat to responding to z28 punch, but the ******* internet here at school went down for like the deathbillionth time today, and I had to go, so I had to wait 45 minutes to post...
Old 02-16-2004 | 06:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Get a clue, man...
Old 02-16-2004 | 08:33 PM
STF Veteran

I am not one of the STF but StockWS6 is a troll and he/she/they/it never says anything that is remotely close to entertaining or constructive. I personally don't care if Stock gets banned but I think he/she/they/it needs to get a life and stop trying to annoy people just to get attention. If Stock started replying like a semi-sane person and got an User ID for each member of the family then people wouldn't be so hard on him/her/them/it. Just my .02.
Old 02-16-2004 | 09:49 PM
Launching!

SDB and StockTAWS-6 ,

You guys have got to be the biggest ******* on this board.

It was NOT a garden variety 600. It had a body kit and center exhaust like a corvette. I have never seen anything like it and I think I was more trying to figure it out then race it. Sorry I let you down.
Old 02-16-2004 | 10:36 PM
TECH Regular

The newest SL600 that has come out does not even say AMG on it. It apparently runs high 11's.......stock!!!!!

Check it out here!! http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=1

Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door roadster
Price as tested: $136,870 (base price: $129,270)
Engine type: twin-turbocharged and intercooled SOHC 36-valve V-12, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection
Displacement: 336 cu in, 5513cc
Power (SAE net): 493 bhp @ 5000 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 590 lb-ft @ 1800 rpm

Transmission: 5-speed automatic with
manumatic shifting
Wheelbase: 100.8 in
Length/width/height: 178.5/72.0/51.0 in
Curb weight: 4501 lb

Zero to 60 mph: 3.6 sec
Zero to 100 mph: .8.6 sec
Zero to 120 mph: .11.9 sec
Street start, 5-60 mph: 4.5 sec
Standing 1/4-mile: 11.9 sec @ 120 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 155 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 178 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.88 g
EPA fuel economy, city driving: 13 mpg
C/D-observed fuel economy: 14 mpg
Old 02-16-2004 | 10:46 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

yep it is a bad *** car, and hell people cant tell when i am sarcastic any more. Me and phantom will discuss some **** with 99-ls1-ss for STF.

glad ZTwentyATE understood my sarcasm.

yep that BENZ is a bad *** ****, but i would buy some better things than that for 130g's!!