Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 03:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
I wouldn't. But for your future needs to tell internet readers about your stupidity: twitter, FML.com, or facebook should do nicely.
you are correct, i think it was funny and plenty people are still posting, i know you must know the rules because you have over 2700 more posts than me... im sure you are the cool guy online and have over a million facebook friends
Old 04-14-2011, 04:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have six thousand + posts. Does this mean I get to have like ten million Fb friends? Totally awesome.

Iirc everyone that has posted is poking fun of you. It has nothing to do with It being a worth while post and or thread.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Beans, that is disturbing.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm
Beans, that is disturbing.
So it was possible to make this thread worse...

but it took a male (i think) midget stripper with a bra and an opiate addiction to do it
Old 04-14-2011, 05:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 4doortypels
you are correct, i think it was funny and plenty people are still posting, i know you must know the rules because you have over 2700 more posts than me... im sure you are the cool guy online and have over a million facebook friends
If you react like this every time you post in this section you're going to develop an ulcer. I'd recommend a good antacid and a chill pill. Now take your non rule reading *** to the proper section next time.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You guys are ********. Cut the guy a break.

Really? I bought the wrong box and am making a thread in the wrong section to let people know? Let's see, that takes care of everything on this list:

How to look stupid on the internet:
1. Post story containing subject matter that is in no way/shape/form related to subforum.
2. In said story, admit own lack of intelligence in everyday events.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

4doortypels....

Last edited by NightmareTA; 04-14-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:44 PM
TECH Regular

you guys are so mean i think im gonna cry my self to sleep tonight because i could barely afford the 3 extra dollars to ship some motor mounts
you are right im the worlds biggest dumbass for grabbing a box that was in the wrong spot, and the posting in a forum with guys who have no sense of humor... you guys were the ones who opened up a thread that said USPS VS... what did you really expect to find in here, "hi guys i raced a USPS mail truck in my Econoline work van?" i would have appreciated comment where people would just get a laugh out of it, instead i get people who have no sense of humor... it would have been cool with it being moved to a place to rant about senseless b.s. you guy complain about my thread being the biggest waste of time known to man, yet you come back to post again or read what others post... must be worth your time in some way
Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you guys are so mean i think im gonna cry my self to sleep tonight because i could barely afford the 3 extra dollars to ship some motor mounts
you are right im the worlds biggest dumbass for grabbing a box that was in the wrong spot, and the posting in a forum with guys who have no sense of humor... you guys were the ones who opened up a thread that said USPS VS... what did you really expect to find in here, "hi guys i raced a USPS mail truck in my Econoline work van?" i would have appreciated comment where people would just get a laugh out of it, instead i get people who have no sense of humor... it would have been cool with it being moved to a place to rant about senseless b.s. you guy complain about my thread being the biggest waste of time known to man, yet you come back to post again or read what others post... must be worth your time in some way
That butthurt mod is a mother ******. We have a sense of humor, we've been using it since you posted. You on the other hand apparently only have a sense of humor when you aren't the butt of the joke. I would suggest you not post in here anymore, since you seem to have really thin skin. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Do we need to point and call you a crybaby now or do you finally understand?
Old 04-15-2011, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

feel free to continue... just making a point, ill go ahead and say it so another member doesnt have to, im a dumbass for the box, for the section, wasting your time, etc. ill wait while you respond so that you may have the last word my good sir
Old 04-15-2011, 12:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Woo hoo new BS thread?
Old 04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

the newbs around here lately are ruining this one great forum
Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 AM
12 Second Club

No, we keep coming back because the the other responses give us a laugh, kind of like your other posts besides the OP, but that's more laughing at you, not with you.

We would have laughed if there was something actually funny in your post.

Quit being a little bitch and get some thicker skin.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
Quit being a little bitch and get some thicker skin.
He tried to buy some thicker skin but it was in the wrong location and he bought thin skin instead.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
He tried to buy some thicker skin but it was in the wrong location and he bought thin skin instead.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
You owe me a keyboard.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by snake95
You guys are ********. Cut the guy a break.

Really? I bought the wrong box and am making a thread in the wrong section to let people know? Let's see, that takes care of everything on this list:

How to look stupid on the internet:
1. Post story containing subject matter that is in no way/shape/form related to subforum.
2. In said story, admit own lack of intelligence in everyday events.
Maybe, he is really Mystic in disguise, out for an evening troll
Old 04-15-2011, 12:23 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

So what did I miss guys?? (coming in from a hectic day from work slamming the front door with the wind blowing papers all over my house)

How the fock does this happen over and over? Does this only happen to my section?

Seems a gold fish swam into the shark tank again- (SRK section is VERY unforgiving for post errors).

So-

Keep it open a the new BS thread

or

Close it?

You guys decide-

Gotta get back to work (runs out the door into the windy world, papers again blowing all over the place as I slam the door) Don't ask, bored...
Old 04-15-2011, 12:24 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Thanks for saving the thread Manny